Eden Hazard

the wes

Cole's goals in PL and Ligue 1 : 46 in 366 matches

Hazard's : 38 in 155 matches

Cole's best season in career: 8 goals in 2004/2005 Premier League

Hazard's best season so far : 20 goals in 2011 2012 Ligue 1

You might wanna reconsider ^^

Of course you can't just compare their stats. Joe was used as a winger, Hazard has a free role. Most of Hazard's goals were scored in a single season. Cole played in a superior league, he played a supporting role (which can't be compared to being the star man of a team), he didn't take FKs and PKs, he came off the bench a lot, had to return from injury a lot (lacking match fitness), he's not been the same player for four years due to horrible injuries etc. All kinds of factors to consider.

I don't know if you watched Chelsea back then but Cole had a good shot on him and was a pretty good finisher in his prime.

It's been a lot more than 7 games for the Belgian NT and he's only had a handful of good games. I'm not giving up on him by any means and I'm very thankful that Belgium is strong enough right now that they don't have to depend on him to beat teams, but Belgium is going to need his best form soon.

Messi has only started to replicate his club form internationally quite recently. Give him time.

Cole's goals in PL and Ligue 1 : 46 in 366 matches

Hazard's : 38 in 155 matches

Cole's best season in career: 8 goals in 2004/2005 Premier League

Hazard's best season so far : 20 goals in 2011 2012 Ligue 1

You might wanna reconsider ^^

Except hazard was the star of Lille while Cole was mostly a rotation player here. From what I've seen from Hazard so far, I have to agree that Cole was a better finisher. Although Eden is far more superior in his movement and football intelligence and obviously his dribbling.

His form dropped down a bit in the last couple of games, but since he is 21 and this is his first season it's acceptable. Best is yet to come from Eden, I'm sure ;) After Piazon and Oscar, Hazard is our youngest player :fainthv9:

What I believe would make him a better players is to develop a better shooting technique from distance and to improve on set pieces. It's all done through training and he has the talent to do it. It's a similar situation to Messi and Ronaldo when they were young. Their playstyle before was based a lot on dribbling on the flank and trying to assist teammates and as they years passed they've improved on their finishing and set pieces by tirelessly practicing and have become much more unpredictable and complete.

Whether he was at fault for the second goal or not, going forward he was our best player. Glided through the defence with ease at times and is something I wanted to see more off, because he seemed to have lacked that thrive to take on players like he did at the start of the season. He is only 21 though, got best years ahead with us. Sure he will cause United all kind of problems on Sunday

I wish he would have finished that chance he had, that would have been some goal. Too bad his shots fell mostly to his left foot today, seems to have a pretty shitty lefty... Otherwise solid going forward, but the fact remains that he cost us 1 goal and didn't win us any, so all in all a bad performance.