Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard isn't the only player who started superb and has since had a couple of quiet games - the likes of Kagawa and Michu have done the same. The only exception is probably Cazorla who is much more experienced at the highest level.

However Hazard even when by his standards is quiet, still makes a lot of runs creating space and occupies a couple of defenders at a time. With the attacking talent at our disposal and the exceptional form of Mata, I have no worries and fully expect him to be a massive player as this season moves on and beyond.

I am relieved to know that you're a female posting this.

lol i know some of you were thinking it too...

Girls... :rolleyes: All you care about are appearances!

:P

you know it! :rolleyes:

What shallow creatures! We, men, appreciate only the inside beauty.

honestly, this made me laugh! :D

Hey, I want to ask you something.If u had to pick a club only by the player's looks who would that be ?

so only by looks.... tough question.. if it was national team Spain would win it fo sho! a club, i would pick Chelsea of course.. because i like the variety of it! :P

Hazard isn't the only player who started superb and has since had a couple of quiet games - the likes of Kagawa and Michu have done the same. The only exception is probably Cazorla who is much more experienced at the highest level.

However Hazard even when by his standards is quiet, still makes a lot of runs creating space and occupies a couple of defenders at a time. With the attacking talent at our disposal and the exceptional form of Mata, I have no worries and fully expect him to be a massive player as this season moves on and beyond.

Exactly. An average Hazard is still very effective .

@ Zolayes

if you really think players like Mata are  even fairly easy to find you should give up playing FM and work for a club

we have had a short time to see what Mata can do ..I really hope Oscar turns out as well

My Opinion: That's what arsenal fans will probably say about cazorla or mancity fans about david silva. To prove my point even the spanish coach said the reason he chose not to select mata is due to a problem of quantity(many similar players). In spanish teams alone you have a lot of similar players to mata(silva, iniesta, cazorla, munain, isco, etc) in german team(ozil,kroos,goetz) so all I am saying is that he is a great player but there are a number of players with similar attributes to him.

About Oscar, there are really very few right now with all the qualities he has in one package and as for me he was better than most in the olympics and you can see he seems to have won our No. 10 spot for now moving mata to the right although rotation is in place.

I'm not saying oscar is the better player all I'm saying is that his type is much more RARE. Get it in.

@ Atholy wrote:

BUT to make you feel better: but if we loose oscar(a very rare kind of talent much like Lampard) who do we buy??? NOBODY!

=> Let me remind you of a certain young player who is on a loan at Werder Bremen at the moment, who is a rare talent (perfect doublure for Lampard in the near future) and who goes by the name of Kevin De Bruyne (or KDB)!!

My Opinion: Exactly my point KDB is also a much rare type of player to find than the likes of Mata. Only problem is KDB = rare talent on loan. Lol.

@ Zolayes

if you really think players like Mata are even fairly easy to find you should give up playing FM and work for a club

we have had a short time to see what Mata can do ..I really hope Oscar turns out as well

My Opinion: That's what arsenal fans will probably say about cazorla or mancity fans about david silva. To prove my point even the spanish coach said the reason he chose not to select mata is due to a problem of quantity(many similar players). In spanish teams alone you have a lot of similar players to mata(silva, iniesta, cazorla, munain, isco, etc) in german team(ozil,kroos,goetz) so all I am saying is that he is a great player but there are a number of players with similar attributes to him.

About Oscar, there are really very few right now with all the qualities he has in one package and as for me he was better than most in the olympics and you can see he seems to have won our No. 10 spot for now moving mata to the right although rotation is in place.

I'm not saying oscar is the better player all I'm saying is that his type is much more RARE. Get it in.

I surrender to your obviously superior knowledge :ph34r:

@ Zolayes

if you really think players like Mata are even fairly easy to find you should give up playing FM and work for a club

Spot on!.

that is quite rich from the master of insults..

Master of insults?, did they hurt you that much? #''insert BOOM here''

Have respect for members, stop thinking your superior and above everyone else. He's a nice bloke trying to express his opinion and he's doing a damn fine job. Doesn't need anyone mocking him such as yourself, different enviroments, you should learn to respect that, MR SO CALLED WISE MAN.

Me?

I'm not bothered about what he said about the faggot thing, I was talking about how that's not a warning, but me calling someone a bandwagoner is. I agree faggot isn't exactly that bad at all, and i wasn't really hating on HNKS, just how strange actions are taking for other people.

It was probably because i said it to Gandalf the shwize himself.

Me?

I'm not bothered about what he said about the faggot thing, I was talking about how that's not a warning, but me calling someone a bandwagoner is. I agree faggot isn't exactly that bad at all, and i wasn't really hating on HNKS, just how strange actions are taking for other people.

It was probably because i said it to Gandalf the shwize himself.

haha not you....

I made a comment, then removed it out of not wanting to get into some stupid argument, after which i am given a warning by some mod...

I am all for HNKS, that moderator who threatened him with a warning just got to me.... completely ridiculous....

He took out the dictionary for the word fag, which is used very loosely and without all that much discriminatory intent.... Well if we were to take out a dictionary on every small thing said here, that would be the end of everything.

I've read the last few pages, it's quite fun because you're all praising his talent (and you should) but you haven't really seen it yet. You're even more lucky than you think :)

You're totally right when you say he's shy at the moment, his true meaning on the pitch is to lead the team, to lead the offensive. Frankly up until now it's still average/low Hazard compared to last season in Lille. At the moment he's still adapting to the new league and partners. When he'll feel more in confidence, you will see :)

I envy you

haha not you....

I made a comment, then removed it out of not wanting to get into some stupid argument, after which i am given a warning by some mod...

I am all for HNKS, that moderator who threatened him with a warning just got to me.... completely ridiculous....

He took out the dictionary for the word fag, which is used very loosely and without all that much discriminatory intent.... Well if we were to take out a dictionary on every small thing said here, that would be the end of everything.

I tried to be fair to him, I asked him to stop saying it. Maybe I'm too sensitive to the word, but it's the same as nigger to me. It's a word meant to oppress people. And I asked him to stop, without warning.

Then he called me it again. Which I warned him for.

I don't think I handled the situation poorly.