Eden Hazard

the wes

No one complains at him because of his tap ins, it's actually good he gets them, we complain because he's a terrible player with no technical abillity, no intelligence and also nothing physical about him, e.g he doesn't have any great pace or instead any great strength, just a shite player.

Does it matter if he scores goals tho? As ive said before Hernandez looks like a pub player all season bar 10-20 moments a season when a ball hits him on the face and trickles in.

Does it matter if he scores goals tho? As ive said before Hernandez looks like a pub player all season bar 10-20 moments a season when a ball hits him on the face and trickles in.

God you still haven't accepted that that argument is never going to convince anyone?

Hazard is by miles favorite youngster in the football world that ive been following for years, I actually rate him above Neymar (in terms of the effectiveness he would bring to our team), but from a business perspective anything over $30mill is ridiculous. Fabregas in his prime went to Barca for $35mill.

In other news, both Milan sides pulled out of a Tevez offer. Mancini mentioned a few weeks ago that he wont make any signings unless he cashes in on Tevez :eyebrows:

Hazard is by miles favorite youngster in the football world that ive been following for years, I actually rate him above Neymar (in terms of the effectiveness he would bring to our team), but from a business perspective anything over $30mill is ridiculous. Fabregas in his prime went to Barca for $35mill.

This was only because Fabregas wanted to join them, and Arsenal had to settle for what Barca were offering.

They could have easily gotten more than 40m from other clubs.

That is so irrelevant it pains me to read it.

Neither Madrid or Barca are keen on Hazard tbh, pretty much believe City is the bigger obstacle

Zidane wants him at Madrid, but he is not a big influence with Mourinho and Florentino Perez at the table. Perez wants Neymar, but Mourinho likes his current squad a lot and may only make an exception for Neymar. Because Neymar is that special of a talent, a player you have to sign and especially since your eternal Nemesis are hard after him.

There is no need for Hazard at Barca either, with Csec playing so much forward. Sandro Rosell seems to have a hard on for Brazilian players and would definitely make Neymar a priority in the summer.

So in short Barca and Madrid are eyeing a bigger fish.

If we miss out on him because we wont pay 40m euros il flip, how much is that in English pounds? £32m thats a bargain for a player of that calibre in this current market.

Pay the money, leave him in loan till the end of the season, and if they want we can give them a young talent like Lalkovic, or Mellis?

Don't think some of our youngster will ever make it to the team.

But he can easily be worth double in two or three seasons. So he is very worth the risk.

Risk like this are more worth taking then when you buy an older player like Sheva and Torres.

Even though I back Torres to come good in a season or two, but resale value will never be as high as we payed. With this kid there is that chance.

Pay the money, leave him in loan till the end of the season, and if they want we can give them a young talent like Lalkovic, or Mellis?

Don't think some of our youngster will ever make it to the team.

But he can easily be worth double in two or three seasons. So he is very worth the risk.

Risk like this are more worth taking then when you buy an older player like Sheva and Torres.

Even though I back Torres to come good in a season or two, but resale value will never be as high as we payed. With this kid there is that chance.

Exactly, in 2 or so years time im hoping to see a vibrant young side out on the pitch with massive re-sale value.

Hazard : "I love English Soccer and if a move to their league is what Lille wants for me, than I wouldn't mind playing over there".

Source ?

If we miss out on him because we wont pay 40m euros il flip, how much is that in English pounds? £32m thats a bargain for a player of that calibre in this current market.

€40m = £33,5m

I dare hope we don't give him this time to prove himself...

Source ?

€40m = £33,5m

I dare hope we don't give him this time to prove himself...

lol yeah true that, two seasons that would be insane.

But we screw up in buying him at the wrong time.

We needed the most creative players and wingers....which we still do.

Next season should be his last chance. If he can't produce nothing good, then yes it's over for him.

Second season will be very important as well for AVB. So it's not just Torres, but AVB must show something good.

He does not has to win anything next season, but just show a better image then what was display this season.

Thus having someone like Hazard might help greatly for those two objectives.

Well tell me the difference? apart from one gets praised and the other gets slated for doing the same thing.

One's a poacher with everything the word entails, the other is a hopeless excuse of a footballer.

It's clear you're, for some reason*, trying to argue that the Ivorian is a poacher therefore he should get away with almost stealing from our club while being in the wrong sport.

One gets on the end of loose balls and crosses due to his intelligent aggressive movement, positioning and *REAL* pace(=not imaginary) and scores due to actually having an ability to finish that is worthy of the level he plays.

One escapes from his markers with his agility and speed while the other is rarely marked due to defenders knowingly ignoring him and being busy double-marking his, obviously better, partner in attack and him enjoying some, rare at this level, freedom and occasionally flourishing due to it .

One wins good headers due to opponents underestimating him while the other doesn't even bother going fully into aerial challenges and waits hopes for a mistake so he could take a advantage of a spilled ball -which while statistically rare has happened and gave him the equally rare chance to score-.

Nevertheless, (unfortunately) the only thing poachers are rated on is goals. One scored 13 PL goals in his first season in the league while the other's total at his current team, 36, was achieved 5 painful seasons after his purchase and is inflated by the overwhelming majority of them coming from games won by 4 or more.

You can argue semantics as much as you want. If you can't see how a winning goal in a close match is worth more than one after a team is 3-4 goals ahead there's no point discussing.

For the record, I don't even rate Hernandez.

*I'd guess that's the only semi-viable line of defense as

poachers are traditionally excused due to their good

goalscoring record. Not something that Kalou can claim to have.