Eden Hazard

the wes

Why not Barca? I don't think Pedro, Alexis or Villa are automatic starters, far from that.. Hazard could make one spot in attacking 3 his.

I don't think Barca could afford him for one, they had to scrape together enough pennies for Fabregas and even nearly half of that is paid in bonuses, I just couldn't see him breaking into such a well established side personally

Here he will be wanted and relied on. Barca and Real Madrid he will be just another superstar.

If he is deparate to play for Real at some point there's not much we could do to stop that but if he knows what good for him he will join us for the next few years, shine into a superstar then if Real want him he gets his dream move and we make a fat profit.

win win.

Here he will be wanted and relied on. Barca and Real Madrid he will be just another superstar.

If he is deparate to play for Real at some point there's not much we could do to stop that but if he knows what good for him he will join us for the next few years, shine into a superstar then if Real want him he gets his dream move and we make a fat profit.

win win.

Worked for Christiano Ronaldo

Hazard could start at Barca, Villa is injured (and even before that was terribly off form) and he's better than Pedro.

I am not really sure. Because if Busquests isn't moved to defence, and if Xavi, Fabregas and Iniesta are fit, it will probably be Iniesta on the wing.

I am not really sure. Because if Busquests isn't moved to defence, and if Xavi, Fabregas and Iniesta are fit, it will probably be Iniesta on the wing.

I know its sounds weird but Fabregas is currently playing on the wing on paper but they are playing busquets xavi and iniesta in midfield, Fabregas and Messi can do what they want and Sanchez plays the striker Role

If Kalou does get the winner in the CL final we won't even talk about being Champions of Europe,all the focus will be on Kalou getting "another lucky tap in" :rolleyes:

No one complains at him because of his tap ins, it's actually good he gets them, we complain because he's a terrible player with no technical abillity, no intelligence and also nothing physical about him, e.g he doesn't have any great pace or instead any great strength, just a shite player.