Eden Hazard

the wes

I'm all for this one but where would he play? In our 4-3-3 the closest thing we've got to his favored attacking midfielder position is the wingers and I think we've got pretty solid first XI wingers in Mata and Danny, I'm not saying he couldn't drop to central midfield but I'm not sure that he'd be as effective.

I can't see him opting to go to Real Madrid, he wouldn't have many chances to push for a first XI spot with Ozil and Kaka playing in the same position and the two wide roles occupied by Ronaldo and Di Maria, I really hope for his careers sake he doesn't go to Serie A so I think the Premier League interests are probably going to be the most appealing to him so I'd say that gives us a bloody good chance in the running for his signature.

Ummm dude.....Hazard is a winger...not a CAM....he can play there but his preferred position is in the wings and that's where he's best. If he came here he would play in the left wing and Mata would play as a CAM

No such thing as a first Xl any more, as we have found out this season and especially last season it's a squad game these days, we could have the best ever starting lineup but if we had no depth we still would win nothing.

Im hoping for a Hazard, Mata and Danny front 3 in the big games if he comes, all flexible and can move around and cofuse the hell out of opposition and add that to Ramires running in behind.

--------------Torres------------------

Hazard------Mata-----------Sturridge

-------Romeu------Ramires----

Cole-- Terry-- Luiz/Cahil----Ivanovic

--------------Cech----------------------

This. But make it 4-3-3 not 4-2-3-1 and Essien instead of Either Ramires or Romeu

-----Hazard-----Torres-----Sturridge-----

--------------------Mata--------------------

-------Essien----------Romeu/Ramires---

-----Cole----Terry------Luiz-----Ivanovic----

----------------------Cech--------------------

SEXYYYY :P

Ummm dude.....Hazard is a winger...not a CAM....he can play there but his preferred position is in the wings and that's where he's best. If he came here he would play in the left wing and Mata would play as a CAM

I'm 90% certain Hazard's prefered position is a CAM but since Lille play a 4-3-3 hes playing out on the wing, similar to Mata, so the same as Mata he's given freedom to roam inside and hes at his most effective on the inside pulling the strings, and playing in a 4-3-3 we don't have a CAM position we could have a more advanced CM playing between the lines but that effectively leaves us with two deep midfielders making the formation a 4-2-3-1, so again, I can't really see where he'd slot in.

I'm 90% certain Hazard's prefered position is a CAM but since Lille play a 4-3-3 hes playing out on the wing, similar to Mata, so the same as Mata he's given freedom to roam inside and hes at his most effective on the inside pulling the strings, and playing in a 4-3-3 we don't have a CAM position we could have a more advanced CM playing between the lines but that effectively leaves us with two deep midfielders making the formation a 4-2-3-1, so again, I can't really see where he'd slot in.

Hazard is a winger, if he wasn't before he is now. that's how he's shot to fame, playing on the wings. He can play both LW and RW so it would give us options as if he plays on the left Mata can become our CAM and if Hazard plays on the right Sturridge plays as our CF and it also leaves room to get a CAM

Hazard is a winger, if he wasn't before he is now. that's how he's shot to fame, playing on the wings. He can play both LW and RW so it would give us options as if he plays on the left Mata can become our CAM and if Hazard plays on the right Sturridge plays as our CF and it also leaves room to get a CAM

Hes a player in the same mold as Mata, he can play on either wing (as you pointed out) or In a CAM role but hes not an orthodox winger hes more of a playmaker and most of those are from through balls and flicks not the standard wingers cross, so again, I think hes at his most effective playing in between the lines.

I still don't understand where your getting this CAM position from, the only people that we have playing that high up the pitch at the wingers and the center forward, Lamps is the closest thing we have to a CAM and hes playing as a central midfielder bursting up from deep, not sitting high up and orchestrating.

One last time ....

Eden Hazard (born 7 January 1991) is a Belgian international footballer who currently plays for French club Lille in Ligue 1 and the Belgium national team. He primarily plays as an attacking midfielder and a winger.

Same as Juan Mata, hes an attacking midfielder who plays as a winger, simples.

Hes a player in the same mold as Mata, he can play on either wing (as you pointed out) or In a CAM role but hes not an orthodox winger hes more of a playmaker and most of those are from through balls and flicks not the standard wingers cross, so again, I think hes at his most effective playing in between the lines.

I still don't understand where your getting this CAM position from, the only people that we have playing that high up the pitch at the wingers and the center forward, Lamps is the closest thing we have to a CAM and hes playing as a central midfielder bursting up from deep, not sitting high up and orchestrating.

We don't have a CAM right now, which is why we need one. And IMO hazard is the type of winger we need. Speedy, skillful, trickery, can use both feet, can run down the flanks but also drift inside. Perfect for what we need. He can develop a brilliant partnership with Mata. Hazard is a winger first and foremost.

We don't have a CAM right now, which is why we need one. And IMO hazard is the type of winger we need. Speedy, skillful, trickery, can use both feet, can run down the flanks but also drift inside. Perfect for what we need. He can develop a brilliant partnership with Mata. Hazard is a winger first and foremost.

Read above ^

Hazard can play on the wing, but is not a natural winger, just google "Eden Hazard Position" and you'll see and by putting him on the other wing (if its the right your referring to) then your suggesting taking Sturridge off?

Read above ^

Hazard can play on the wing, but is not a natural winger, just google "Eden Hazard Position" and you'll see and by putting him on the other wing (if its the right your referring to) then your suggesting taking Sturridge off?

We'd play 4-2-3-1, or a combination there-of.

We'd play 4-2-3-1, or a combination there-of.

Which I don't think would be a bad idea at all, but through his time at Porto AVB played with a wide and high 4-3-3, We've played with a 4-3-3 since Mourhinio and even today are still using the same principals he set out (apart from the defensive ones leading to a lack of clean sheets) so I can't see us going to a 4-2-3-1 at least not halfway through the season and end up with disjointed performances.

It doesn't matter what is Hazard's natural position. We have Mata and if we had Hazard they would almost certainly both rotate between LW and CAM positions throughout the game. Limiting a creative player to only one position is a bad thing, they are often given free roles as is the case with Mata right now. The thing is I don't see AVB opting for 4-2-3-1 regularly, I think he prefers to play 3 strong midfielders with defensive capabilities.. although I could be wrong.

Just heard that Chelsea want Lille Eden Hazard NOW! This January.

Informal Talks were held during Christmas week (After the 25th) and Hazard's agent made it clear that everything will depend on Lille's board as Eden already mentioned He would like to help Lille finish in the Top 3. It was believed Chelsea understood it but now, and Chelsea let Lille know that they would be ready to offer 25M + 5M addons for Hazard with an immediate transfer.No loaning back in January.

This explains the timing of Lille's Academy Director Jean Michel Vandamme who said Yesterday "Lille was open for talks regarding a sale."