Eden Hazard

the wes

Am desperately hoping for RDM to try that out. Want to see a bit of variety and flexibility with where our players are playing!

really pissed off that we have wasted literally the whole pre-season with no variety to our system. RDM has had to build fitness from Euros and contend with absentees but i was hoping for a new system other than the 4-2-3-1 to be tried and see Hazard on the wings. We have only 2 more games in pre-season and a lot of issues to be settled. #worried

really pissed off that we have wasted literally the whole pre-season with no variety to our system. RDM has had to build fitness from Euros and contend with absentees but i was hoping for a new system other than the 4-2-3-1 to be tried and see Hazard on the wings. We have only 2 more games in pre-season and a lot of issues to be settled. #worried

Exactly what I'm thinking. Can't be a one trick pony and one dimensional playing the same way, same formation in every game!

To be honest, I must agree with Kojo here, although I will change something.

Kojo said that Hazard showed nothing special in terms of creativity and passing. He made average passes through pre-season which every person who play football should be capable of. Everyone must agree with this (don't forget we're judging Eden from 3 games). Kojo then questioned his future potential and meant that if he continues to play like this he won't be worth his money.

Bang...

And look what this turned into... Hazard should score hattricks, have passing accuracy 100% and so on. What the fuck? Where did he say Eden should score hattrick every game. He just said that he didn't play as he expected one of the most promising young players to play, yet. He said he didn't play good until now and not that he won't ever play good.

I sometimes think people read quickly and missread some posts and understand them completely differently.

This is forum and everyone has his own opinions and this what makes us disscuss and expand our knowledge about football. I think none thread (as stupid as it is) should be closed when someone express his opinion.

And for those who say they will leave after someone express different opinion. You act like wussies, cry like little babies over nothing, whine and create unneeded drama. High school drama queens. If your boss at work tells you you've done something wrong will you take your job card and never come back again?

Think about it.

Exactly, because I had a different opinion, I'm now the most horrible and most wrong person ever.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Can't be a one trick pony and one dimensional playing the same way, same formation in every game!

I thought i heard RDM, say in an interview when he was in seattle, they have been trying two systems in training, so we may see one implemented at some point, as a 4-3-3 will be something we may need to try out...

Im still waiting to see if we might ever try 3 5 2 apparently City used it against Arse...

of course it does need 2 strikers...

? It's just based on everyones reaction after what hapenned at the end of the MLS all stars game, and several of your posts since i have been on here... And then people tell me that everyone you say is just you joking or being sarcastic... I.e. All your Kalou posts. I don't have a problem with your opinion, everyone has one, i disagree with it and i have said that, i think that hazard had shown creativity, especailly in the first game... And now you name me in all of your posts, because i agree with other people on the matter... I don't see what your big problem with me is to be honest, as i said all posts are my own opinion, if that means i agree with others then so be it, it doesn't bother me.

You try to bully people on the forum and make fun of them, also take things way too far. You made fun of Chelsea?, so what If he has trouble writing, he's still a good poster and had a good point. But you made fun of him and didn't even state a reason or give a point, you are probably one of those jerks looking for likes like an annoying Facebook grafter.

I thought i heard RDM, say in an interview when he was in seattle, they have been trying two systems in training, so we may see one implemented at some point, as a 4-3-3 will be something we may need to try out...

Did mention that too but yet to see RDM really try that out.

You try to bully people on the forum and make fun of them, also take things way too far. You made fun of Chelsea?, so what If he has trouble writing, he's still a good poster and had a good point. But you made fun of him and didn't even state a reason or give a point, you are probably one of those jerks looking for likes like an annoying Facebook grafter.

What are you on about... I said, and i quote "lol funny post", in reply to someone who posted straight after a last minute loss, that the squad was overated, with vague reasonings as to why, since then he said, "we don't need any more players as our team is perfect.... And that thread was even closed... I also am never on facebook... So who is acting like they know who now... And bully people, you are funny, other than that post, which is hardly bullying in response to what many including me saw as trolling, when else have i "bullied someone"? i get on with everyone on here and respect everyones opinion, except when it looks like clear trolling... Yet you also seem to single me out, because i am newer on here and you don't want to criticise someone else who has a "greater status" on here. ... Go look through this thread there are 10's of people with similar opinions to mine... You appear to just see what you want. Furthermore, when did i criticse his way of writing?

It's was fucking pre season game, i actually think Sloth had a knee jerk reaction but because he's stubborn he wants to carry on the argument, it's embarrassing.

So every opinion I've had different towards everyone else is a knee jerk reaction is it?, im not that stubborn either, I have simply even said to RyanDavidson that fair enough only might be overreacting and wrong about it. But I still stand by what I said. I was angry about the MLS game but I've been wanting to say this for a while

Exactly, because I had a different opinion, I'm now the most horrible and most wrong person ever.

Didn't you say you wished we kept Kalou and never bought Hazard? :lol:

So every opinion I've had different towards everyone else is a knee jerk reaction is it?, im not that stubborn either, I have simply even said to RyanDavidson that fair enough only might be overreacting and wrong about it. But I still stand by what I said. I was angry about the MLS game but I've been wanting to say this for a while

You have to admit some of the posts you wrote was absurd.

Fucking hell, why did we get rid of Kalou and get Hazard.

At least Kalou will fucking try.

I'm actually getting a little bit worried.

I don't think he will turn out good, because i've been noticing all he has is ball control and dribbling.

He has no creativity, crossing or anything.

What's the point if you only have ball control and can take on players, it's pretty useless. I have a feeling this wont turn out so great as people are expecting, i haven't seen him make one good pass, cross or anything so far in this pre season, i have with Marin, not Hazard though. All he seems to be is just fancy on the ball.

Ah fuck this, i don't care if it's just one game, our players look shite, Hazard mate?, you look fucking garbage.

:rolleyes:

Since when have i ever said Essien was good?, I've been one of the few saying we should sell Essien. Because he is past it, it's time to let the great one go and i've accepted that.

Hazard was garbage that match, even at dribbling, just a very bad performance and wasn't pleasant to see at all. Pre season match or not that was a bad performance. But that's not my point, everyone has bad games, my point is that he isn't anything spectacular besides on the ball, and Ryan Davidson might be right about this, i might be being too harsh on him about it, but it's worrying me and that's what i have shared on the thread.

I'd also like to say James as you roll your eyes, those quotes have proved nothing.

I already said that i would rather have a hard worker like Kalou in the team than Hazard who didn't even try, it got me pissed off, pre season or not you must try for your team, i don't like to see that arrogance. I would have hard workers in the team any day than ones who are arrogant even if they're better, Juventus would agree.

But no I'm a troll aren't i.

Sorry if I am derailing the thread further...But I gotta say, Hutcho_Cfc is in no way a bully, a Torres fanboy maybe;), and he never backs down from an argument...I have had several with him about a new striker and Torres and in no way did I ever felt bullied...

Back on Eden, well everyone has their opinion on him, and he is yet to either confirm or disprove any so I am open and waiting....

To those saying he might be the next Messi or better, take a chill pill...And those also saying he wouldn't, remember when imagining a better footballer than Rolandinho was impossible?...There is always gonna be someone better, and I am open to the possibility that we might have gotten him or maybe another SWP...haha