Eden Hazard

the wes

"Selon nos informations, Lille et Chelsea discutent autour de cas d'Eden Hazard en ce mois de janvier. L'attaquant international belge de 21 ans, sous contrat jusqu'en juin 2015, est suivi par les Blues depuis presque un an. Ces derniers songeraient à formuler une offre de 30 millions d'euros dès cet hiver pour la star lilloise qui est aussi suivie par le Milan, l'Inter, le Bayern ou le Real. Problème : Lille espère 40 millions (montant de sa clause libératoire) et ne veut s'en séparer que l'été prochain."

"According to our sources, Lille and Chelsea are discussing about Hazard. He is bound with Lille untill June 2015, and he has been scouted by the Blues since near one year (it refers to the offer we've made last January). Chelsea are considering to make an offer of €30 million this winter to get him. Issue : Lille hope to get €40m (is buy-out clause) and want to keep him untill the summer."

Very good news since we seem to be genuinely negociating for him. I say, we should make a deal this winter to get him this summer. and we shouldn't hesitate to give them those €40m...

was that the l'equipe article? How much credence do you give them

"Selon nos informations, Lille et Chelsea discutent autour de cas d'Eden Hazard en ce mois de janvier. L'attaquant international belge de 21 ans, sous contrat jusqu'en juin 2015, est suivi par les Blues depuis presque un an. Ces derniers songeraient à formuler une offre de 30 millions d'euros dès cet hiver pour la star lilloise qui est aussi suivie par le Milan, l'Inter, le Bayern ou le Real. Problème : Lille espère 40 millions (montant de sa clause libératoire) et ne veut s'en séparer que l'été prochain."

"According to our sources, Lille and Chelsea are discussing about Hazard. He is bound with Lille untill June 2015, and he has been scouted by the Blues since near one year (it refers to the offer we've made last January). Chelsea are considering to make an offer of €30 million this winter to get him. Issue : Lille hope to get €40m (is buy-out clause) and want to keep him untill the summer."

Very good news since we seem to be genuinely negociating for him. I say, we should make a deal this winter to get him this summer. and we shouldn't hesitate to give them those €40m...

IF this is true that's AWESOME news, Hazard is going to be world class. Any blind guy with half a brain can see that. We need to get either Hazard or Gotze!!!!!

That skysport article says his price is at 33 million pounds. Since Chelsea is always with the notion of buying and loaning, then Chelsea should just fork out the money and let the boy stay there till the summer.

This is what Lille wants, to keep the boy to the summer so if you give them that deal, I am sure they will gladly accept this winter and we will have already secured a promising player for the next season.

Found this on facebook, probably not very reliable source:

News IN : Chelsea FC wants Lille Eden Hazard NOW ! This January .

Informal Talks were held during Christmas week ( After the 25th ) and Hazard's agent made it clear that everything will depend on Lille's board as Eden already mentioned He would like to help Lille finish in the Top 3 . It was believed Chelsea understood it but now , We understand Chelsea let Lille know They would be ready to offer 25M + 5M addons for Hazard with an immediate transfer . NO LOAN BACK this January .

This explains the timing of Lille's Academy Director Jean Michel Vandamme who said Yesterday ' Lille was open for talks regarding a sale '

was that the l'equipe article? How much credence do you give them

Tot the credence I would have given them some years ago, L'Equipe has subsequently lost in quality, they want to do exclusives and scoops even without reliable sources...

He is one player actually worth 40m...go for him Chels! I'm happy to see us in in the market first for Vargas, then Di Maria and now probably Hazard. And if all fails, I think Andre will go for Krasic.

He has the potential, I like what he does for 3 years now. But be careful, he's not yet what medias are claiming at the moment. He really has to gain even more importance in the dynamic of his team, last season it's sad to recognize it but this awful Gervinho footballer was more important in the results (even if he was incredibly unconstant).

At Chelsea or Lile I don't care, but he has to pass a step. He does not lack talent or motivation (even if many players are quieter than him when they don't like heavy training sessions, they don't claim it as easily) but for me he has to be an even more important technical leader, he can become it, so that's why I expect that from him

He has the potential, I like what he does for 3 years now. But be careful, he's not yet what medias are claiming at the moment. He really has to gain even more importance in the dynamic of his team, last season it's sad to recognize it but this awful Gervinho footballer was more important in the results (even if he was incredibly unconstant).

At Chelsea or Lile I don't care, but he has to pass a step. He does not lack talent or motivation (even if many players are quieter than him when they don't like heavy training sessions, they don't claim it as easily) but for me he has to be an even more important technical leader, he can become it, so that's why I expect that from him

I know that he is overhyped at the moment, but he is quality. And, I don't mean that he's worth that money just with his performances but in terms of potential, age and resale value. He is 21 with potential to become the best player in the world. He is fast with great dribbling skills and a great eye for a pass which is just what we need. Besides, Andre really likes inside forwards.

He always says that. If he then says "he's an interesting player" yada, yada, yada - then we know something happening.

Well, I knew he was gonna say it. We haven't sent any official bid meaning there has been no offical approach. On the other hand, Eden Hazard is probably one of the players we are checking the most. We could have contacted Lille and talked with them about Eden. How much money you want? Does he want to come? Loan back? bla bla bla

Of course, it could be a completely made up story, but we are probably trying to get the feel of situation with Lille before sending any bids.

I'm all for this one but where would he play? In our 4-3-3 the closest thing we've got to his favored attacking midfielder position is the wingers and I think we've got pretty solid first XI wingers in Mata and Danny, I'm not saying he couldn't drop to central midfield but I'm not sure that he'd be as effective.

I can't see him opting to go to Real Madrid, he wouldn't have many chances to push for a first XI spot with Ozil and Kaka playing in the same position and the two wide roles occupied by Ronaldo and Di Maria, I really hope for his careers sake he doesn't go to Serie A so I think the Premier League interests are probably going to be the most appealing to him so I'd say that gives us a bloody good chance in the running for his signature.