Eden Hazard

the wes

I have the right to tackle an argument. Cap said something, i am allowed to say something back, because he is wrong. The french league isn't as strong as the Premier League and it's quite a way off also. It's obviously going to be much harder for him in the Prem than it is in Ligue 1.

If someone is right I'll say they're right and admit I'm wrong. But all i see at the moment are people insulting me and saying I'm a troll, then they have the nerve to say I'm the child, when hello who has the argument here.

Sometimes the way you structure your posts make it seem like your either taking the piss or trying to reduce your mental age. I dont know if you do it on purpose or not but its pretty annoying.

Tbh, most of our fans do tend to overate every single player we're linked to or buy.

All they need is flashy dribbling skills, good potential on Football Manager, some pace and 5 star skills on Fifa and a lot of you will drool all over them. (This isn't a personal attack on anyone. I'm just pointing out what I've noted.)

The people on here saying "DON'T JUDGE HAZARD JUST FROM PRE-SEASON" are the same people claiming he's a future Ballon D'or winner and perhaps even future Messiah when he does something good in pre-season.

The majority of you will side against Kojo on this, but just because you're in the majority doesn't mean you're correct. (Example - The MAJORITY of the FA have decided that John Terry should be charged. Does that mean they're correct?)

To finally touch on Ligue 1 for a moment - it IS a much inferior league - but an underrated one too.

It has brilliant football at times, and they've had some of the greats (Drogba, Zidane, Cantona) etc. play in the league to then leave Ligue 1 and go onto bigger and better things, but as far as TV, promotion, money, stability etc. goes, it really is a poorly structured league.

Tbh, most of our fans do tend to overate every single player we're linked to or buy.

All they need is flashy dribbling skills, good potential on Football Manager, some pace and 5 star skills on Fifa and a lot of you will drool all over them. (This isn't a personal attack on anyone. I'm just pointing out what I've noted.)

The people on here saying "DON'T JUDGE HAZARD JUST FROM PRE-SEASON" are the same people claiming he's a future Ballon D'or winner and perhaps even future Messiah when he does something good in pre-season.

The majority of you will side against Kojo on this, but just because you're in the majority doesn't mean you're correct. (Example - The MAJORITY of the FA have decided that John Terry should be charged. Does that mean they're correct?)

To finally touch on Ligue 1 at the moment - it IS a much inferior league - but an underrated one too.

It has brilliant football at times, and they've had some of the greats (Drogba, Zidane, Cantona) etc. leave Ligue 1 and go onto bigger and better things, but as far as TV, promotion, money, stability etc. goes, it really is a poorly structured league.

too many generalisations in that post ...logic weak ...try better

To finally touch on Ligue 1 at the moment - it IS a much inferior league - but an underrated one too.

It has brilliant football at times, and they've had some of the greats (Drogba, Zidane, Cantona) etc. leave Ligue 1 and go onto bigger and better things, but as far as TV, promotion, money, stability etc. goes, it really is a poorly structured league.

I've had serious doubts about you, but it's the only post what has actually not been blinded by anything.

People can't agree with my points because they either don't like the fact I'm going on about there favorite player, they either agree with my points themselves but they're in denial. I'm no saint, i could be wrong, and i hope i am. Some people are either jumping on the bandwagon and not even posting a constructive argument at all, HUTCHO CFC for example, that's all he does, never posts any points he just tries to fit in.

It's pre season yes, but lets say if he did something really good, you would say he's brilliant and a future Messi no?, so in a way you've done the same thing what you have accused me of doing. I'm not going on about pre season anyway, that's just what people are claiming. I've pointed out that Hazard is average at many things but is very fancy on the ball, and that's worrying for me. People now think I'm hating on him and just going mad because we lost to the MLS all stars.

That's not it at all, he just doesn't impress me that much, not as much as Marin. I've watched his Lillie games and i think he's just fancy on the ball, but because i said this, I'm a hazard hater, I've been questioned of even been a supporter of this club, I'm getting accusations I'm a troll... and it goes on and on.

This is something I've noticed that's very common among many supporters of all teams. It's a combination of things 1) Either overrating or underrating players based on such small sample sizes that it sometime boils down to single plays ("horrible pass, he needs to go now" etc...) when of course even great players have bad stretches and even poor players can look good for a while. 2) Seeing players in a very black and white way. Players are either great or awful and every game just confirms this bias. Even the best players miss opportunities, make bad decisions, and so on.

This is getting ridiculous.

Yes Kojo Ligue 1 is weaker then the PL, however it is still 1 of the 5 top competitions in Europe and when you make your debut at 16 in that league, become a starter at 17, win the most talented player of ligue 1 award (2 times in a row) and then win the best player of ligue 1 award (2 times in a row,youngest player to win it), your capable of more then " a bit fancy on the ball ".

All the topclubs have wanted him for years. So you think you know better then all their top scouts?

You've watched him play a couple of games and 3 preseason games. I 've watched almost all his games for the last 2 years.

So no offense but i'm pretty sure i have a better grasp at what he's capable of and trust me it's more then " a bit fancy on the ball".

So how about you just give the lad a break and give him a couple of months to settle in before you start writting him off already.

No you don't, because all you guys have been doing us overrating your player.

Just because every team wanted this player means nothing, look at Robinho to City?, that turned out pretty shit, and a lot of clubs wanted him.

Let's see how he turns out in the future, I hope he's good, but I don't expect it any time soon.

No you don't, because all you guys have been doing us overrating your player.

Just because every team wanted this player means nothing, look at Robinho to City?, that turned out pretty shit, and a lot of clubs wanted him.

Let's see how he turns out in the future, I hope he's good, but I don't expect it any time soon.

"You guys" ? So what if other Belgian members overrated him. I can't do anything about that.

That doesn't mean that my opinion doesn't count anymore. What kind of FU logic is that.

"You guys" ? So what if other Belgian members overrated him. I can't do anything about that.

That doesn't mean that my opinion doesn't count anymore. What kind of FU logic is that.

I guess were all the same mate...

In his eyes probably half the world overrated him..

Hamilton has been with us for a while He has always kept us informed and he is really well respected here . I would hope you arent put

off by that poster who seems to delight in being offensive.

I've had serious doubts about you, but it's the only post what has actually not been blinded by anything.

People can't agree with my points because they either don't like the fact I'm going on about there favorite player, they either agree with my points themselves but they're in denial. I'm no saint, i could be wrong, and i hope i am. Some people are either jumping on the bandwagon and not even posting a constructive argument at all, HUTCHO CFC for example, that's all he does, never posts any points he just tries to fit in.

It's pre season yes, but lets say if he did something really good, you would say he's brilliant and a future Messi no?, so in a way you've done the same thing what you have accused me of doing. I'm not going on about pre season anyway, that's just what people are claiming. I've pointed out that Hazard is average at many things but is very fancy on the ball, and that's worrying for me. People now think I'm hating on him and just going mad because we lost to the MLS all stars.

That's not it at all, he just doesn't impress me that much, not as much as Marin. I've watched his Lillie games and i think he's just fancy on the ball, but because i said this, I'm a hazard hater, I've been questioned of even been a supporter of this club, I'm getting accusations I'm a troll... and it goes on and on.

Why do you care to keep criticizing your fellow Chelsea brothers? We are together in this! We all love football and yeah we might not agree with certain areas of football but there is no need to keep singling Hutcho out because you don't agree with everything he says. When i stand in the terraces of Stamford Bridge I may not agree with what everyone is shouting and saying but I'm there with them supporting the club i love because we are Chelsea and maybe now I might be a little drunk and talking crap! Love and Peace bruvva... It's Love and Peace!!!!

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves, you do overrate your players. I've heard a lot of people say it too.

On this forum you have a different opinion and you're a criminal. It's so stupid, and it's funny to see people with wasted lives stalking me.

Why do you care to keep criticizing your fellow Chelsea brothers? We are together in this! We all love football and yeah we might not agree with certain areas of football but there is no need to keep singling Hutcho out because you don't agree with everything he says. When i stand in the terraces of Stamford Bridge I may not agree with what everyone is shouting and saying but I'm there with them supporting the club i love because we are Chelsea and maybe now I might be a little drunk and talking crap! Love and Peace bruvva... It's Love and Peace!!!!

Don't think of me like that I love Chelsea, respect!, and enjoy your night.

Hazard is class, he will be one of the best in the world soon. I don't care if I'm overrating him because I am delighted that he chose us in the first place, remember if he'd gone to City or United, all their fans would be saying the same, the general majority of people see him as an amazing talent with bags of potential. I bet you United and City fans will be incredibly gutted when he rips their team a new arsehole :P