Eden Hazard

the wes

It's really nice to know how happy he is with it, i mean, he should be of course but he might feel a bit more pressured with him here. Lets hope he can get a goal today and get the full 90 mins. I reckon he'll get the whole game today and Marin too.

Hmm another Belgian ... blimey.

I'm actually getting a little bit worried.

I don't think he will turn out good, because i've been noticing all he has is ball control and dribbling.

He has no creativity, crossing or anything.

What's the point if you only have ball control and can take on players, it's pretty useless. I have a feeling this wont turn out so great as people are expecting, i haven't seen him make one good pass, cross or anything so far in this pre season, i have with Marin, not Hazard though. All he seems to be is just fancy on the ball.

I don't think he will turn out good, because i've been noticing all he has is ball control and dribbling.

What's the point if you only have ball control and can take on players, it's pretty useless. I have a feeling this wont turn out so great as people are expecting, i haven't seen him make one good pass, cross or anything so far in this pre season, i have with Marin, not Hazard though. All he seems to be is just fancy on the ball.

Just one thing to say about this post : Seriously...

Just one thing to say about this post : Seriously...

Well you Belgium fans on here always overrate your players, so i can't really talk to any of you.

You could say it's a one trick pony, but yes, that's all I've seen from him is dribbling and his first touch. On the ball he looks impressive. But what's he going to deliver?, he cracked a good shot against PSG yeah but that's all I've seen really otherwise.

He just doesn't look like he's even a jack of all trades, because that's what it takes to be world class, not being one dimensional and having lots up your sleeve, one minute there chipping the keeper, the next they've made an awesome assist.

Lol what have you been watching. I am sure you just troll a lot. You haven't seen him make one good pass? Watch the highlights of the first 2 games lol. He has no creativity? LOL

Lol what have you been watching. I am sure you just troll a lot. You haven't seen him make one good pass? Watch the highlights of the first 2 games lol. He has no creativity? LOL

Point out all this passing for me then?, because i've watched all games and i don't get the hype at all. Marin got an assist with a through ball to Lukaku. Never seen Hazard make any great passes. So i don't think he warrants any of these great comparisons or even the price tag if all he can do is dribble.

Point out all this passing for me then?, because i've watched all games and i don't get the hype at all. Marin got an assist with a through ball to Lukaku. Never seen Hazard make any great passes. So i don't think he warrants any of these great comparisons or even the price tag if all he can do is dribble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WHJr_g0uZ4U

Watch that and tell me he lacks creativity, and never makes any good passses.

Well you Belgium fans on here always overrate your players, so i can't really talk to any of you.

You could say it's a one trick pony, but yes, that's all I've seen from him is dribbling and his first touch. On the ball he looks impressive. But what's he going to deliver?, he cracked a good shot against PSG yeah but that's all I've seen really otherwise.

He just doesn't look like he's even a jack of all trades, because that's what it takes to be world class, not being one dimensional and having lots up your sleeve, one minute there chipping the keeper, the next they've made an awesome assist.

So your argument for me disagreeing with you is because i'm Belgian ?

I' mean cmon give the guy some time. He's 21 y old and he's had 3 games with his new club.

A bit quick to write him off no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WHJr_g0uZ4U

Watch that and tell me he lacks creativity, and never makes any good passses.

Okay I'll tell you, he lacks creativity, 2:38 he makes a decent pass, but i would be scared if he couldn't pass that. The amount of space the player has so he should.

So onwards from 2:38 he makes a few simple passes, he lacks creativity. He didn't pick out any passes, he just passed that was it and simple ones may i add. That's really bad way to support your argument because that video wasn't very good, very good in other departments such as good touches and dribbling, but yeah that's it.

So your argument for me disagreeing with you is because i'm Belgian ?

I' mean cmon give the guy some time. He's 21 y old and he's had 3 games with his new club.

A bit quick to write him off no?

dude why are you encouraging him by replying to him. he thinks kalou is better than hazard. let him be.