Eden Hazard

the wes

Short run ups in my opinion are terrible.... Literally most of the worst penalties i have seen were from short runs... I am far more confident the pen will go in when its power over placement.

Edit: Unless your name is Lampard, then you can do both... :D

exactly what i say when in pk's. short run uos have no power and when targeting left or right you have ti get foot completely around the ball, if not your fucked like anelka in 08 ucl, or ashley at euros, but dont bring up drogba pk vs bayern

he's simply not human.......

..and as capriccioso stated, his penalty in the CL final was either going into the top corner or row Z.

2012/13 Penalty takers:

1. Lampard

2. Hazard

Lampard won't be on the pitch as much, I feel. We definitely will need a third choice. With no Drogba or Anelka anymore we need someone who delivers with consistency. Luiz is a very good penalty taker. You have singled out one poor penalty, but you can do the same with any other player. If you look at his penalties against Bayern and Fulham you will see he has phenomenal technique.

Might I suggest Cole for the penalties. His pen in the CL final was one of the best I've seen in terms of technique.

Yeah and his one at the euros was the same way if not as much in the corner... The placement ones either look great if the keeper goes the wrong way or look really bad if the keeper guesses it right.

Yeah and his one at the euros was the same way if not as much in the corner... The placement ones either look great if the keeper goes the wrong way or look really bad if the keeper guesses it right.

The one at the euros was nothing like the one in the CL. It was obvious he was tired and a bit lazy. Neuer guessed the right, even the height, in the CL and even made a better Jump than Buffon but he still couldn't save it.

Why you guys still talking about penalties here when there is a thread for that already?????

And what you have just typed is relevant to the topic how? Exactly. Be quiet and let the mods do their job.

I cant wait to see Hazard play, only a few days left to go. Im guessing he will play behind the striker throughout pre-season.

And what you have just typed is relevant to the topic how? Exactly. Be quiet and let the mods do their job.

I cant wait to see Hazard play, only a few days left to go. Im guessing he will play behind the striker throughout pre-season.

Same here i can't wait, and i would assume he would with mata not being there. Interesting to see when the proper season starts whether mata plays left or central and then hazard will play in the other spot... Though tbh i expect to them switching around through the games and be quite free flowing.

No

Lampard won't be on the pitch as much, I feel. We definitely will need a third choice. With no Drogba or Anelka anymore we need someone who delivers with consistency. Luiz is a very good penalty taker. You have singled out one poor penalty, but you can do the same with any other player. If you look at his penalties against Bayern and Fulham you will see he has phenomenal technique.

I hope he knows that, just last year he turned on our Manager because he wasn't being played as much as he would of liked.

I hope he knows that, just last year he turned on our Manager because he wasn't being played as much as he would of liked.

Ofc he knows that. It was the way in which he was automatically disregarded and wasn't even a feature in the big games.RDM knows what Lampard can offer and i am sure Lamps will trust his judgement. Obvioulsy Lampard will want to play every game and i would find it weird if he didn't. He knows he wont be able to though, he will still have a huge role to play this season, be it from starting or making an impact of the bench.