Eden Hazard

the wes

Why do we insist on deluding ourselves that the solutions to all our problems lie in one place?

He may be a great player that is destined for greatness, and sure it would unbelievably awesome if we managed to sign him, BUT (and that is a very big butt :P ) he will not solve all of our problems and turn us back into one of the most feared teams in Europe, nor is he the only great signing for this club.

We did this with modric in the summer, and now, once again, we are turning Hazard into the chosen one so we could all blame the club and manager for not winning the league when we don't sign him in Jan.

To sum up: Hazard is a great player, but he is not our lord and savior.

No, he's not the only player we need. Dont think anyone said it. I personally think that with him, a scoring striker, two-three squad players

that will replace Anleka, Kalou, Alex and maybe Bos and Mikel, we will come back to be one of the most feared teams in Europe.

But, a player like Hazard/Gotze is the most important thing. And off course if it will happen it will be only in the summer, not Jan.

Hazard is a downgrade on Silva and Aguero.

Different type of player completely and just no. Compare him to Johnson or even Nasri if you want.

If he joins Madrid he'll just turn into another Pedro Leon. (I don't have the slightest idea if he is even still with madrid! )

Loaned to getafe

I think if Madrid go for him we're in trouble - Zidane being his idol and all. But he's astute and always comes across as player vying for playing time and a good future. Why else would he express an open liking for Arsenal? That's why I think we are in a good situation with what we can offer Eden:

- Attacking player perfect for AVB's philosophy - like with Mata it could provide very attractive

- we're in need of a Robben like winger to provide our strikers with some proper service

- In essence he's therefore guaranteed time.

- We have Lukaku and thibaut courtois which could act as a comforting factor for him. We sometimes forget he is only 20! Maybe Cole can give us a hand :clown:

- Unlike Arsenal we're willing to dish out the money, Lille have already made it clear they want as much money as possible.

- Young player who seems an exemplary AVB target.

- By unfortunately missing out on Varges, Hazard may have more attention - Neymar rumors echoing again, but with amid Madrid and Barca interest his capture seems more of a dream. *Sighs* can't believe we could've got him a year ago for what now would've been a bargain and a half.

People may fail to see it but AVB and his attacking aura has definitely brought something. 'Boring, boring chelsea' is the past, even if it's not beautiful yet our future is looking it. Slowly but gradually it is happening. Look at the pieces in Luiz, Romeu, Mata, Sturridge, Piazon, Mceachran, Thibaut etc. That's why we must give AVB his time and not halt it at this critical time of transition. It'd make this difficult period redundant.

Eden Hazard's agent Marc Fourmeux said: "There is much talk of an offer of £25m from Manchester City, which will see him remain at Lille for the next six months.

Fourmeux believes Lille want £33m for Hazard, but could be tempted by City's loan-back approach.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Manchester-City-to-kick-off-bidding-for-Eden-Hazard-says-Lille-winger-s-agent-article846824.html

Eden Hazard's agent Marc Fourmeux said: "There is much talk of an offer of £25m from Manchester City, which will see him remain at Lille for the next six months.

Fourmeux believes Lille want £33m for Hazard, but could be tempted by City's loan-back approach.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Manchester-City-to-kick-off-bidding-for-Eden-Hazard-says-Lille-winger-s-agent-article846824.html

You are the official TC source man!

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle846824.html

I would hate our board if this turns out to be true. Aguero and then this? 25m is a rip-off for this lad!

Hi Guys, I'm new to this Forum (expect to see me ALOT on this Forum now :D) Anyways I've always Wanted Eden Hazard in a Chelsea shirt, this kid will be an Absolute world beater, and among the best In my opinion. We Missed out on Aguero, due to our usual messing around during the transfer window and Now look, he has gone to Citeh and is a Star. We CANNOT Miss out on Hazard, especially if Citeh are planning just a Modest $25 Million Bid, we could match and Excede and that bid, Lille are reportedly interested in a 40 Million euro Bid, which is 33 Million pounds (If I'm not mistaken). Hazard, Gotze and Neymar are the Big three talents in world Football, we need to get at least one of them :D