Eden Hazard

the wes

• Doel: Mignolet
  • Verdediging: Gillet, Simons/Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen
  • Middenveld: Fellaini, Witsel, Dembele
  • Aanval: Mirallas, Hazard, Mertens

Yes, he will play as striker against England. The thing is, Belgium will play without main striker, but Hazard is the man most upfront. You can see it as no striker or three strikers. We'll see tomorrow I guess. National Belgium coach said that he gives Hazard total freedom. He needs to enjoy.

• Doel: Mignolet
  • Verdediging: Gillet, Simons/Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen
  • Middenveld: Fellaini, Witsel, Dembele
  • Aanval: Mirallas, Hazard, Mertens

Yes, he will play as striker against England. The thing is, Belgium will play without main striker, but Hazard is the man most upfront.

Like Messi :halo:

It's cool to see a few belguim guys here.

You guys gonna start to support chelsea in the epl now? What team do you usually support? Or have you always supported Chelsea.

Eden is gonna be a rockstar in the epl

Our beautiful boy Hazard is getting abuse on Twitter from rival fans (since he didn't sign for their team), and all he did was talk about the tennis </3.

If any of you are on Twitter, try and send over some encouraging words.

Footballers are human too, remember.

You guys gonna start to support chelsea in the epl now? What team do you usually support? Or have you always supported Chelsea.

My team is Anderlecht. In the EPL it has always been Chelsea in European games. Since last year with Lukaku's move... I also started to follow us in all the EPL games. The fact that now even more of our best talents will be playing at the Bridge makes me feel very excited!

Our beautiful boy Hazard is getting abuse on Twitter from rival fans (since he didn't sign for their team), and all he did was talk about the tennis </3.

If any of you are on Twitter, try and send over some encouraging words.

Footballers are human too, remember.

Frankly, considering the way he conducted the transfer (the cryptic tweets/interviews), he was always going to end up riling fans no matter who he signed for. Let's be honest, if he'd have signed for United or City you can guarantee that some Chelsea fans would have sent those kind of tweets. Unfortunately every team has a small minority of cretinous fans. Luckily none of them hang around here.

Yes and no .. Honnestly I've a preference for Liverpool but now it's sure I'll watch all match of chelsea .. Hazard is our best player , the player for Belgium national team's futur ! Now buy Witsel and it's just perfect !

Yes i'll be supporting for Chelsea. Seeing how you just bought my favorite player. :dance: Been watching all his games with Lille for 2 years now and now i'll do the same with Chelsea. Don't really have a club i support. I've been neutral. Just cheering for Belgian players in foreign leagues.

henrywinter The word coming out of #eng RT @Matt_Lawton_DM: Hart; Johnson Cahill Terry Cole; Milner Gerrard Parker Oxlade-Chamberlain; Young Welbeck

---------------

looking forward to tomorrow's game :cfc:

Hopefully Chelsea boys will remember that it's only a friendly and won't hack his feet. Will be interesting to see how he plays against his new teammates.. if he humiliates them a couple of times he's bound to get a lot of respect in the camp later on. It will also be the first time I'll be watching Hazard for a full game, time to start scouting B)

Two scenarios here with Hazard playing the game. Two alone.

1. He plays well, really well and goes to show why Fergie, Wenger and just about everyone else in football were singing praises for him for what has been years.

2. He has a not-too-flashy game or a bad one and the whole city of Manchester takes to twitter, talkshite etc to laugh at us for dishing out the dough for him, cue the cliches - 'we dodged that one'..'another Shevchenko' blah.

Unless he has a blinder of a game with scoring and/or assisting, I have a feeling the fickle press already has its knives out for him here. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if there are a few rough drafts typed up and ready to go. Nearly a no-win for Hazard here.