Eden Hazard

the wes

No way should we pay these fees, like the ones Palermo or santos delusional chairman wants. It is utterly insane. Mata is a different player IMO, and he left for far less. We should be aiming for players like Sturridge, Ramires, Mata, Romeu, etc. Young but ready to step up to first team football, players with potential with a transfer fee of 5-20m at most

Screw gotze, neymar, hazard etc. Great players but not value for money.

No way should we pay these fees, like the ones Palermo or santos delusional chairman wants. It is utterly insane. Mata is a different player IMO, and he left for far less. We should be aiming for players like Sturridge, Ramires, Mata, Romeu, etc. Young but ready to step up to first team football, players with potential with a transfer fee of 5-20m at most

Screw gotze, neymar, hazard etc. Great players but not value for money.

Gotze and Hazard will be worth every penny one day. Not Neymar though, he is an impetuous child and he always will be.

Totally agree!!! Of course 50 milion are way to much, but do we have a choise? If we dont pay the price a other club will pay and another great player will not join us and maybe joins one of our oponnents just like Aguero :-(

I still can`t believe we payed so much money for a Player who not even deserve a place in the starting 11 :-(

Come on El Nino!!

Hes not even as good as Mata yet.

I dare you to repeat that after seeing this video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQujmates1A&feature=related

But then again... why would we wanna compare Mata with Hazard. Juan is left footed, Eden is right footed.

If memory serves we have two wings at the bridge no :blue scalf: AND they can both change wing during the game!

All I can say to above video is oh dear....reminds me on Sanchez...I still think we need a player like this, Mata is quality, but I think this guy is a little more direct with skill.

I think IF he came though we could have a few issues surrounding Sturridge.

Our Front Three would be:

Mata Drogs Hazard

Or would we play:

Mata Sturridge Hazard

Or my Personal Favourite would be:

Hazard---- NEW STRIKER----- Sturridge

---------------------Mata---------------------

----------------------NEW MIDFILEDER/Essien------

--------------------- R.O-------------------------------

Can't be bothered to do defence as I am looking at it from an attacking view here.

I don't really like those. Ideal situation would be:

--sturridge-----mata---------hazard

--------------torres--------------------

If he could rediscover his ACTUAL form from his early Liverpool days, we would be great.

Hazard---------Torres---------Sturridge

-------------Mata--------------------------

------------------------Ramires------------

---------------Romeu----------------------

Cole------Terry-------Luiz------Ivanovic

--------------Cech-------------------------