Eden Hazard

the wes

Trying to analyze Hazard in the match against CSKA Moskva, 26 minutes in too the game and I already have to say that I will be really disappointed if we are not even close to get him in June next year. He have already done more than Malouda would ever do in 1 game.

Trying to analyze Hazard in the match against CSKA Moskva, 26 minutes in too the game and I already have to say that I will be really disappointed if we are not even close to get him in June next year. He have already done more than Malouda would ever do in 1 game.

i am watching too think he is pure class and would do great at stamford bridge!

Arsenal will hold a lot of interest, but we all know their reluctance to spend such money. If they are, they're also linked with a £30million bid for Mario Gotze, so either/or for them.

We need a winger more than anything.. But we do also need the spark in midfield. Hazard & Modric in summer, with a right-back, would be perfect.. As a foundation for future progress/signings.

Arsenal will hold a lot of interest, but we all know their reluctance to spend such money. If they are, they're also linked with a £30million bid for Mario Gotze, so either/or for them.

We need a winger more than anything.. But we do also need the spark in midfield. Hazard & Modric in summer, with a right-back, would be perfect.. As a foundation for future progress/signings.

I would go for Dzagoev in January. One year left on his contract, won't cost much. Worth to risk, I don't think anyone talked about Mata two years ago and look at him now.

I would go for Dzagoev in January. One year left on his contract, won't cost much. Worth to risk, I don't think anyone talked about Mata two years ago and look at him now.

I like Dzagoev but he needs to be more consistent, will never make that step up from 'promising' to 'proven' otherwise.

I like Dzagoev but he needs to be more consistent, will never make that step up from 'promising' to 'proven' otherwise.

Actually this season is his best. The way to make that step is to change environment, there are better places for him than cska.

Actually this season is his best. The way to make that step is to change environment, there are better places for him than cska.

I know he's having a good season.

Tbh I'm surprised we haven't signed him already. The Russian connection, the fact that we lack someone like him and his admission that Chelsea is his favourite club should have seen him here long ago.

Dzagoev would be good, but isn't he a playmaker not a winger? Anyway... he would be a risk, a leap from Russian league to English league would be massive.. but Ivanovic has pulled it off succesfully. And he's also still young, one for the future definitely.. it's a question of time before European big dogs come sniffin around his butt. At the moment if I had to choose, I'd take Hazard over Dzagoev.. if I could, I'd take both.

It would help if we could get the ball to him (Mata). The reason he's not had a great say in the past few games is that we've left him too isolated, the midfield just can't even string simple passes together. To get the best out of someone like Mata you've got to get him on the ball and let him work his magic. Instead Mata finds himself having to come deeper and deeper to get the ball, from where he can't perform miracles.

I think Hazard has no preference for the wings or CAM, he is playing as a CAM because his team need him there.

I hope we sign Hazard and move Sturridge in the center.

Sturridge will have to learn to play with his back to the goal before being able to play as a lone striker.

Hazard would be a great buy.