test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

25,840 posts in this topic

I live in Liverpool, NSW. Where a primary school is 5 minutes from a brothel, and said brothel is opposite a government dole money service. There are on average one drive by shooting and 4 stabbings a week. Australia's no paradise, either.

What is he, an idiot? It'll take him a month at most to learn rudimentary English.

Still sounds a nicer place to live than Liverpool, UK.

Check my post in The Pub :(

A mouse, in a home located in the 2nd highest developed country in the world!

Check my post in The Pub :(

A mouse, in a home located in the 2nd highest developed country in the world!

Strike likes this

England (London) seems like a cool place to live. Its a window into other parts of the world too. We are so isolated from the rest of the world down here. Would love to just hop on a train and be in France in 2hrs. The NZ dream is to get a qualification then ditch the country.

There is next to none in terms of opportunities here. Why would you want to live in NZ? Australia i can understand.

I feel the same, man. I've grown up in California but most of my family lives in NZ (been there pretty much every year since I was born), but even here in the US there is so little exposure to diverse cultures and other ways of seeing the world. I have a big problem with the narrow-minded, egotistical world view that is pretty common here in America. I feel like living in England would just suit my personal interests better, if that makes sense?

Sorry for getting off topic.. :blush:

Hazard has been very active on Twitter recently. Can anyone tell me what he's saying in his tweets?

Hazard has been very active on Twitter recently. Can anyone tell me what he's saying in his tweets?

I don't speak much French but you could always run it through Google Translate to translate to English/Spanish whatever you are more comfortable with.

http://translate.google.com/

I don't speak much French but you could always run it through Google Translate to translate to English/Spanish whatever you are more comfortable with.

http://translate.google.com/

Google translate is rubbish, though. There's a site called badtranslator that puts through English text through 35 google translate languages and gives you a final result; I put in "Salomon Kalou is a cracking footballer" and got back:

"Beautiful Secretary is level, not more than"

"Eden Hazard has signed for Chelsea Football Club":

Aden got Chelsea garden.

EBH and silviupastean like this

Google translate is rubbish, though. There's a site called badtranslator that puts through English text through 35 google translate languages and gives you a final result; I put in "Salomon Kalou is a cracking footballer" and got back:

That pretty much happens no matter what Cap. Not all languages translate easily amd correctly. Besides translating to a language to another language is stupid.

That pretty much happens no matter what Cap. Not all languages translate easily amd correctly. Besides translating to a language to another language is stupid.

It's amusing, though. That you cannot deny (unless I'm just very easily amused, which I normally am :lol:).

We had better stop derailing the thread.

He did tweet this 4 days ago.

Eden hazard@hazardeden10

hello everybody. how are you?

Eden hazard@hazardeden10

sorry for my english but i try...

His English is not perfect yet obviously. Supposed he is learning it at the moment. And the club Twitter's account replied this to the second tweet above.

Chelsea FC@chelseafc

We will get your English perfect when you arrive! @hazardeden10

:lol:

Blue Armour, Hamilton and Sheva. like this

People will forget who Cristiano Ronaldo is by the time Eden is finished with England.

I hope you're over exaggerating/joking because CR7 will be looked upon as a 'Football great' in years to come.

I hope you're over exaggerating/joking because CR7 will be looked upon as a 'Football great' in years to come.

I don't mean literally forget about him, just eclipse him.

Quality footballers,i cant wait to see him in action...Does anybody know what number will he have on his shirt?

I personally think it'll be #11, but a lot of people don't want that.

Moved Eden's thread to the current squad since Marko Marin and Thibaut Courtois also have their threads here. Thanks to Strike for making me aware of the issue :)

Jose M and capriccioso like this