Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard - Torres/Pato/Sturridge- Mata :D

I cant see why you're saying that. Right now, Lampard is back to his self and playing great, with Mata on his side

our midfield is creative finaly.

Remember Lampard isnt 25 years old anymore. We need to think in our future too.

Hazard - Torres/Pato/Sturridge- Mata :D

Remember Lampard isnt 25 years old anymore. We need to think in our future too.

Okay, i said that if he's talking about next season so yes, we need to think about a AMF.

My point was that its not the thing we miss right now.

"Inter made me a rather interesting offer in the summer. However, there was still a lot of uncertainty about who would be the coach and whether Wesley Sneijder and Samuel Eto'o would stay," Hazard was quoted as saying by La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Inter were not the only ones, though. AC Milan also made me an offer. They proposed that I stayed at Lille and open serious talks at the end of the season."

On Monday, Hazard stated that he will definitely not move to another French team, and he has now added that does not have a preferred destination.

"Every league has its merits, all the big clubs make me dream."

I'm just not convinced it's working for Danny there.

Well he is doing alright there it's just that he disappears in big games. Give the lad some time. This is a transitional phase for the team. Ronaldo didn't look great on the right wing either for three seasons but it's all about being persistent with the young guns and having faith in them.

He will do good.

He prefers being in the number 10 position, but wants to drag himself and his opponents out on the left side so he could either dribble, go inside to shoot or pass an teammate with his excellent passes. That's my analysis of Hazard, so he is not the ordinary number 10 for sure.

Guys relax :)

the reliable source is 'el confidencial'... a spanish newspaper! I wouldn't take his words from granted yet!

I will follow this topic from close range and will provide you with some updates as soon as Eden said something himself :yes:

Lol. If Real buys Neymar, which seems very likely, the I don't see why they would buy him. Ozil, Ronaldo, Higuain, Benzema, Di Maria, Neymar, Hazard... That's too much. Well, if it does happen, we should do the pressing to get Ozil.

It won't stop them from selling some of them... if they sign Neymar and Hazard, then Di Maria will surely be up for grabs.