Eden Hazard

the wes

"I am ready to move on and make the next step in my career at a bigger club," Hazard was quoted as saying by L'Equipe.

"I wanted to stay with Lille this term, because I still had things to prove here. I now feel ready to move to a bigger club though. I am ready to make an impact at a foreign club."

Recent reports from France suggested that Paris Saint-Germain are ready to offer €50 million for Hazard, but the attacking midfielder has made it clear that he will not sign for another Ligue 1 side.

"Paris is magical and I'm definitely attracted to the city. It's not for now though. I don't want to join another French team and strengthen one of Lille's rivals. That would be the wrong thing to do."

He's no Pastore :P

"I am ready to move on and make the next step in my career at a bigger club," Hazard was quoted as saying by L'Equipe.

"I wanted to stay with Lille this term, because I still had things to prove here. I now feel ready to move to a bigger club though. I am ready to make an impact at a foreign club."

Recent reports from France suggested that Paris Saint-Germain are ready to offer €50 million for Hazard, but the attacking midfielder has made it clear that he will not sign for another Ligue 1 side.

"Paris is magical and I'm definitely attracted to the city. It's not for now though. I don't want to join another French team and strengthen one of Lille's rivals. That would be the wrong thing to do."

He's no Pastore :P

Nice to see someone with admination and loyalty towards a club, inlike some *cough* Yossi *cough*

2012/2013

-------------------------Cech----------------------

--------Ramos---- Luiz-----Terry----- Cole------

----------------------Romeu--------------------

-------------Mata-------------Ramires-----------

----Sturridge-----Torres--------Hazard-------

IMO

2012/2013

IMO

You got to love that one!

Ramos?

2012/2013

IMO

Terry and Cole are getting old and let us face the facts they can't keep going at this rate for very long.

Jummels (or someone like Bruma if he can pull it together) and Bertrand anyone?

On fifa 12 i had (overall)

Ivanovic(84)-Luiz(85)-Terry(86)-Cole(85)

Ramires(82)-Essien(84)-Schwienstieger(88)

Hazard(87)-Torres(87)-Mata(86)

Bench

Hilario(74)

Alex(83)

Bosingwa(80)

Mikel(81)

Lampard(87)

De Bruyne(81)

Lukaku(80)

Oh what a team, if only it was real life lol, i know this is a game but i bought 3 players Schwienstieger, Hazard and De Bruyne, 2 fresh paced very talented wingers who can play central behind strikers and add creativity, not one dimensional, and a deep playmaker who is also a DM, someone like Xabi Alonso for us would be brilliant, because we need that deep man in midfield, this is just a game and obviously bull shit, but it's not lie that we need that playmaker and 2 wingers, Hazard would be a brilliant buy, and in January i hope we get him, even if we do go to 30 million and more, he looks worth it. De Bruyne wont be too much, get that young lad. And please try and get that playmaker we desperately need.

2012/2013

IMO

2013/2014

-------------------------Courtois----------------------

--------Ramos---- Kompany-----Terry----- Cole------

----------------------Fellaini--------------------

-------------Debruyne-------------Mata-----------

----Sturridge-----Lukaku--------Hazard-------

Invasion of the Belgians :champions:.

That said... would be an amazing team!!!

Kompany will never come to Chelsea.

Courtois won't be 1st keeper yet in 2 years, Cech will still be there.

Lukaku has to get alot better if he wants to be 1st striker in 2 years time.

But imo in 5 years time (2016) you will have a worldclass attack with De Bruyne - Lukaku - Hazard. Some good future with those 3.

our first priority should be a creative central midfield player

I cant see why you're saying that. Right now, Lampard is back to his self and playing great, with Mata on his side

our midfield is creative finaly. On the other hand, you got Sturridge who can be a great player, but not sure about a

great winger. And im one of those who really thought he can. But his preformence against Arsenal and United were

dreadful. And even if he scored he's goals this season, he still looks more like a striker.

I think our first and second priorities are a RW and a DM. If youre talking about next season, so you can put a

creative central midfielder to the list becuase of Frank's age and all. Attacking midfield is not the problem in our side

right now, im kind a surprised that even after Lampard is playing well and he and Mata working well togheter people

still talk about this... the porblem is that they dont have more players to play with, as we have seen against Arsenal.

A right winger needs to know how to pass the ball and Daniel doesnt show he can do it good enough. The second

priority is off course a DM, Meireles is great but its not enough against the big teams. Its not his role. If Essien isnt

coming back soon, we need someone like Tiote from Newcastle. He can be our new Essien i think.

And dont get me start on Mikel... he's not the one to replace Ess.

Third priority right now is an new right back btw... I dont have suggestions as i dont think we're going to get one.