Eden Hazard

the wes

forget Hulk! we should be bringing in Falcao and play 4-2-2-2

.........................................Cech..........................................

.....Ivanovic..........Luiz......................Terry...............A.Cole...

............................Mikel.....................Modric.........................

...........................Mata.......................Hazard......................

..........................Torres.....................Falcao.....................

That team would pass teams into submission and Torres and Falcao up front would be Amazing!!!

Hazard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulk

They are different types of players with different styles. I happen to think that we need someone on the wing like Hulk especially that Hazard said he wants to play the number 10 role.

But obviously I thought wrong, my logic crumbles at the feet of your mathematical inequality sign :rolleyes:

forget Hulk! we should be bringing in Falcao and play 4-2-2-2

.........................................Cech..........................................

.....Ivanovic..........Luiz......................Terry...............A.Cole...

............................Mikel.....................Modric.........................

...........................Mata.......................Hazard......................

..........................Torres.....................Falcao.....................

That team would pass teams into submission and Torres and Falcao up front would be Amazing!!!

----------------CECH--------------------

IVAN----LUIZ------TERRY------COLE

----------MIKEL----LAMPS-------------

HULK---------MATA_--------HAZARD

----------------TORRES----------------

that with hulk taking on the man and mata and hazard switching positions would be LOVELY JUBBLY

They are different types of players with different styles. I happen to think that we need someone on the wing like Hulk especially that Hazard said he wants to play the number 10 role.

But obviously I thought wrong, my logic crumbles at the feet of your mathematical inequality sign :rolleyes:

Clearly it does!

if you want a winger why would you want Hulk? he isn't an out and out winger he is just a big lump who loves to cut inside and he will probably just end up running into Mata's/Hazard's space. He is not what we need!!!

Clearly it does!

if you want a winger why would you want Hulk? he isn't an out and out winger he is just a big lump who loves to cut inside and he will probably just end up running into Mata's/Hazard's space. He is not what we need!!!

totally understand your coment but what have we got on the right now?

hulk would be a massive improvement to our first team!!!

Clearly it does!

He is more of a winger than Hazard, so I prefer him over Eden. We do not have any problems in the number 10 role with Mata, our best player, playing there; so I would rather we not waste our money sign a player who plays there especially if he is a big money signing like Hazard. We have manyyyyyyy other areas where need new players.

Maybe Hazard is not exactly what we need at the moment, but he will certainly make our squad better.

Nowadays, it's difficult to find a winger that would rather go down and cross, than cut inside and shoot...

€126,900 - 13500 is the salary, in pounds that's barley £100k to £108k. I knew £200k was utter BS. It makes sense otherwise United would of been doubled by us having little chance. People love jumping on a bandwagon and have him all wrong. He's looking out for his career like any sensible player but he's getting special attention for it.