Eden Hazard

the wes

yeah i really want this saga to end already but apparently it will be announced on july 2nd after the england belgium match

I'm sure JT, Lamps, Cahill and Ash will have a few whispers in his ear.

Hazard - Witsel - Fellaini ruled the midfield yesterday, great to see. I hope those three will start again against England.

Hazard played well imo, still not so good as at Lille, but way better then other international games, he took his defensive duty's also very serious, recocovering many balls, even when he was one the littles on the pitch.

Dries Mertens played also a good game, working very hard and showing some fighting spirit, lovely.

I was dissapointed that Lukaku didn't get on, i would give him time in stead of Benteke. Or even started with him and not De Camargo. Clearly Wilmots didn't watch the Blackburn game..

If he starts against England, then forget the previous tought.. ;)

You deserve more rep.

Think I would need to post more then... However I tend only to post something when I have something useful to say

Clearly not everyone thinks to same way about that here on TC :D

"Certainly, I could not have made such a decisive contribution, had the coach at Lille not changed my position. It is all down to that. I have always dreamed of playing the number 10 role, and wearing that number on my back."

He's adamant about playing the number 10 role, and even wearing the shirt itself. He's not coming to Chelsea, we need pure wingers, who only want to play on the wings.