Eden Hazard

the wes

hes waiting on us to land hulk so he a worldclass winger on oppposite side to work with :)

Or hes waiting for united to sign kawaga

Or hes wanting us to not sign hulk thinking he may not get playing time; which is rubbish he would start everygame as lw and #10 or rw when mata or hulk are being rested.

hes waiting on us to land hulk so he a worldclass winger on oppposite side to work with :)

Or hes waiting for united to sign kawaga

Or hes wanting us to not sign hulk thinking he may not get playing time; which is rubbish he would start everygame as lw and #10 or rw when mata or hulk are being rested.

I'm pretty sure United signing Kagawa would make Hazard think twice about joining them because they would be competing for the same spot in the team (place behind the striker).

Hulk signing for us however would only be a good thing for him because it would mean more quality players in the team and a better chance of winning trophies without it being at the expense of his playing time.

Everything is still pointing to Utd, every day we waste in not appointing our manager is lowering the chances. Apparently Fergie gave him a personal meeting on their plans and Hazard only delayed his announcement because the agents said too take his time. At Chelsea we have no manager that can go and talk to him about the plans, we're not helping ourselves.

Know he scored a penalty.

How did he do against Montenegro today?

Disappointing game, but internationally he is yet to replicate his Lille form from what I've seen.

Yes I think he's nailed on for United (although I still have my doubts about his playing time there) and we are nailed on for Hulk. The real question is who else will we add to that?

I cannot see United buying Kagawa and Hazard, especially when a CM should be their priority. So maybe it will be Hulk and Kagawa?!

As long as we improve our squad with 3-4 real high quality players, I'll fancy a successful season on the way next year.