Eden Hazard

the wes

Eden Hazard : "I have always dreamed of playing the number 10 role, and wearing that number on my back." #CFC #MUFC #MCFC

he aint getting that shirt at Chelsea or United seeing as Mata and Rooney have those shirt numbers cant think of who is number 10 at City

Dzeko has City's No. 10 shirt but in terms of the No.10 role, Silva/Aguero/Tevez is playing in there.

Looks like he'll go to United. Chelsea have a number 10 in Mata, and City have Silva. Both of those guys are among the top 3 in their teams. United have Rooney playing in that role, but he can easily move further forward and Hazard can play the number 10 role. At Chelsea and City he won't get that many games as a number 10 than he could at United.

As far as our beast in the hole situation goes, Mata is first choice (duh!) and Sturridge should be his backup. If Hazard's not that happy about playing on the wings, then we should move along, we need wingers right now.

Does anybody else reckon all this speculation will go on for weeks with Hazard and Hulk and we'll end up getting someone like Matt Jarvis?

Why buy Jarvis? We could give Bosingwa a contract extension and play him further up the pitch....win win!

Why buy Jarvis? We could give Bosingwa a contract extension and play him further up the pitch....win win!

I didn't mean Jarvis in particular, I meant that we will sit hoping for top quality players in Hulk and Hazard and end up getting some completely average footballer like him.

I didn't mean Jarvis in particular, I meant that we will sit hoping for top quality players in Hulk and Hazard and end up getting some completely average footballer like him.

Lol i know. I was joking.