Eden Hazard

the wes

Well seeing as every fucker decides to ignore me in here, i have done my own research and this is the best i came across for the most recent news regarding this transfer saga!

http://www.footballfancast.com/2012/05/football-news/chelseas-transfer-interest-confirmed?

It would be dream to have Hazard, Hulk, Moutinho (or Modric for 25mio) and Azpi.

I have the same exact dream; 4-2-3-1 ; although this would really be pushing it but im falcao fan, would love him over torres.

409204_Chelsea.jpg

.com/formations/2012/05/409204_Chelsea.jpg

I have the same exact dream; 4-2-3-1 ; although this would really be pushing it but im falcao fan, would love him over torres.

409204_Chelsea.jpg

.com/formations/2012/05/409204_Chelsea.jpg

Will have trouble getting that name on the right backs shirt.

I don't fucking care to be honest. He should be dreaming about signing for European Champions and not us for signing him.

I don't fucking care to be honest. He should be dreaming about signing for European Champions and not us for signing him.

Damn fucking right.. Egotistical prick! SSN a solid source too so i wouldn't get any hopes of signing Hazard up!

H won't go to Manure. Ferguson is on his last legs. The team is weak. I read something about them having to pay 250k a day for debts. They've got Nani, Valenia, Giggs and Young on the wings so he might not play that often and they're on the decline massively.

Your going to care if this kid ends up the next fuckin Cristiano Ronaldo

His attitute and ego is such a shame.

We are desperately in need of a speed dribbler. Haven't had one since Robben

H won't go to Manure. Ferguson is on his last legs. The team is weak. I read something about them having to pay 250k a day for debts. They've got Nani, Valenia, Giggs and Young on the wings so he might not play that often and they're on the decline massively.

Yea they are on the decline compared to past teams... but don't write that old fucker off, he has proved many wrong before!

Sky Sports News are reporting that Hazard wants Man U move.

:rant:

http://sportwitness....manchester-unit

the last thing SSN said on him was this http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7768704/Four-in-for-Hazard and this was after you story went on that site that isnt SSN and im sure he said we will know ny the 2nd of june before he goes away

Damn fucking right.. Egotistical prick! SSN a solid source too so i wouldn't get any hopes of signing Hazard up!

Egotistical prick? Well yes this is his career and he has to pick the right club for him, there's no need for him to rush that decision, the wrong move and he could very likely be riding the bench for a year. I don't see the bad attitude and him having a huge ego, yes there's a lot of stuff in the medias about him, 50% of it usually turns out to be made up and the other half is vague comments after he has been asked for the hundreds time, the other day he was subbed off in the last minutes to standing ovations and the manager said he was sad to see him go as he was not just a great player but a great human.

Of course he will be delighted to be playing for one of the big clubs in Europe, but when there's multiple overbidding each other for you, then you shouldn't go ahead and rush the decision. I hope we end up signing him and crow will be eaten.

Your going to care if this kid ends up the next fuckin Cristiano Ronaldo

His attitute and ego is such a shame.

We are desperately in need of a speed dribbler. Haven't had one since Robben

That's why I don't want him. I'd rather have no egos in the dressing room and equal players, than one a lot better than others with ego.

He's a class player and i think he would be tremendous for us but i don't want him. He seems like he only wants to come to Chelsea now because of the Champions League win and that is unacceptable in my opinion. Apparently he's asking City for 200k a week and they are hesitating because if he earns that at 21 years of age what will he want when he wants to renew the contract.