Eden Hazard

the wes

From the little I have actually seen of him he looks pretty incredible. Would love to see him here and would love to see Chelsea take him in front of both the manchesters.

I cant believe that some guys here are making the guy look like Messi.

Its not worth a post like the guy wrote above.

Good thing we have the master of judgements, Henrique, to decide that for us what posts are worth being written.

If we sign Hazard and Hulk, dear Christ our wing problem will be more than sorted

Hazard----Mata----Hulk

Mata----Hazard----Hulk

Hulk------Hazard/Mata----Ramires

Marin----Mata----De Bryune

Mmmmm depth...

However, if Drogba leaves, I think we'll sign Hulk or Hazard and a proper center forward, rather than both Hulk and Hazard. I don't think we can afford all three. (at least in terms of the wage bill).

If we sign Hazard and Hulk, dear Christ our wing problem will be more than sorted

Hazard----Mata----Hulk

Mata----Hazard----Hulk

Hulk------Hazard/Mata----Ramires

Marin----Mata----De Bryune

But we still wouldn't have a single natural winger in the squad.

Mmmmm depth...

However, if Drogba leaves, I think we'll sign Hulk or Hazard and a proper center forward, rather than both Hulk and Hazard. I don't think we can afford all three. (at least in terms of the wage bill).

Why would you sign a new central forward when Torres is getting better with every game? I think Modric and Hulk or Hazard would be enought for the attack.

----------------------Torres

Hazard(Marin)-----Mata--------Hulk(Ramires)

----------Modric------------Mikel

From the little I have actually seen of him he looks pretty incredible. Would love to see him here and would love to see Chelsea take him in front of both the manchesters.

Good thing we have the master of judgements, Henrique, to decide that for us what posts are worth being written.

We are european champions and I'm a TC Legend.

Respect.

Why would you sign a new central forward when Torres is getting better with every game? I think Modric and Hulk or Hazard would be enought for the attack.

----------------------Torres

Hazard(Marin)-----Mata--------Hulk(Ramires)

----------Modric------------Mikel

I totally agree that Torres is getting better and better. I'm just concerned about our depth at that position. I'm 100% ok with him being our target man up front next year, but what happens if he gets hurt for a month? Who do we start? Sturridge, Lukaku (who really, really needs to be out on loan next year anyways)? I'm not comfortable relying on Sturridge for that depth.

I'm not saying we need to bring in a Cavani or Falcao to be that depth player - it would be a waste, and almost inevitably alienate Torres, but we need somebody.

I totally agree that Torres is getting better and better. I'm just concerned about our depth at that position. I'm 100% ok with him being our target man up front next year, but what happens if he gets hurt for a month? Who do we start? Sturridge, Lukaku (who really, really needs to be out on loan next year anyways)? I'm not comfortable relying on Sturridge for that depth.

I'm not saying we need to bring in a Cavani or Falcao to be that depth player - it would be a waste, and almost inevitably alienate Torres, but we need somebody.

Sturridge would be Number 2 and if we would sign Hulk, he could be striker for the period of Torres' absence. It wouldn't make sence to sign a new big-name guy if he is going to sit on the bench. I would also be pleased with Ba als Back-Up.

Why did we sign Marin?

Because we don't have a lot of quality wingers? Actually we don't really have any, unless you can Mata as a winger (would say he's much better central). Malouda and Kalou are not good enough and it's expected that at least one of them leaves. There is nothing wrong with squad depth, we can't just have one strong starting 11 and expect to go through all the cups and league next year with that.