Eden Hazard

the wes

"He mentioned NO clubs during interview. Rumours spread from fake account @LOSCNewsEng"

so this quote is made up?

http://www.crunchsports.com/category/Soccer/Eden-Hazard-yet-to-decide-on-Chelsea-FC-Man-City-or-Man-Utd-move-201205200021/

"My agent has met with Manchester, and with Chelsea, they both give good offers, and are both great clubs," he said on Sunday night.

2447 replies to this topic
Eden Hazard | "I want to play in England next...

jdmufc

Today 23:00

by marjen lastpost.gif

4,280 781,435

At redcafe they were so confident their and now think Chelsea are favorites.

He's such a brilliant player but the media and his words aren't doing any good to his reputation. Off the pitch and on it he always seemed like a top guy IMO. Then again everyones bitching because they want him so much and they didn't here what they wanted.

Hazard: "Chelsea is qualified for the Champion's League next season and that's what i wanted about my future destination. It makes me think"

Yeh that's a legit source too. He told canal+ apparently. Makes perfect sense and is exactly what most of us predicted. It's common sense why pledge your future to a club when your gonna be benched or something only to find Chelsea offer you better opportunities. We need to make a decision on the manager ASAP it adds certainty to the prospect of him being played if he hears it from the manger mouth.