Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard: "My agent has met with Manchester, and with Chelsea, they both give good offers, and are both great clubs. I am not ready to reveal my future as the deal is not completed, but however you will find out in a few days.''

Brilliant news IMO, Brilliant. I was thinking an announcement today would mean Chelsea are out. Theirs no way we could of talked to him so quickly after the UCL win, and now that we've won the UCL I think his plans stalled. We offered him before but an unexpected victory changed his plans.In my opinion the Manchester club is City (even though it makes no sense) - United can't compete with us wage wise or in monetary expenses. He said their both good offers so one Manchester club is probably out. Last week he was confident that he was going Manchester, but now he's added us again. Good chance too get him imo.

Suddenly we win the UCL and it's ooooh i might go there! Well the thought of Hulk on the right and Hazard on the left is a pretty orgasmic thought i must say. I hate transfer rumours, hopefully these deals don't drag and drag like previous years.

I agree with the delayed announcement is good for us

Few weeks ago he said he was playing in Manchester. We win CL, and now next day he delays his decision, probably considering us now that we will be in CL next year. He also publicly mentions Chelsea as a possibility, which he seemed to rule out before. Id say we made a significant push, one big enough to give him a decision to make.

Again, anyone know which Manchester team he was talking about?

Well boys, even if he doesn't choose us, and I think there's now a great chance he will, at least we know our board is serious about bidding for ELITE talent.

We'll surely bring in some high caliber footballers this summer.

Yeah, it's good for us that he delayed the decision, and mentioning us definitely means we are in to sign him and with us being European Champs and being a team he would be the biggest star/key player in we have a good chance.

This may sound obvious, but this has JUST hit me - WE.ARE.THE.CHAMPIONS.OF.EUROPE.

Barring a few loyal Germans and most of the Barcelona/Real Madrid/Manchester City/Manchester United squads, we can pretty much sign anyone we want..