Eden Hazard

the wes

Last season I think some people were comparing this player with Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi or Neymar... What a joke.

To be fair last season he was the best player in the Premier League by a mile. Who cares if hes not Messi, Ronaldo or Neymar. They are probably 3 of the best 5 players in the world.

The manager you worship was the one who compared him to Ronaldo, claiming he outperformed him.

yup. that contributed to our downfall. Jose obviously pressurized Hazard too much with that statement, he couldn't stand the expectation and crumbled pathetically. Just again emphasizes the gap in quality between Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi (and many more) and Hazard.

But also a clear hint how easy it is to get it wrong with man management. When Jose applied that trick to other players they rose to greatness instead of crumbling. Same trick, weaker mind. If Hazard had responded to that the other way round, who knows, beloved Jose might still be in the dugout.

yup. that contributed to our downfall. Jose obviously pressurized Hazard too much with that statement, he couldn't stand the expectation and crumbled pathetically. Just again emphasizes the gap in quality between Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi (and many more) and Hazard.

But also a clear hint how easy it is to get it wrong with man management. When Jose applied that trick to other players they rose to greatness instead of crumbling. Same trick, weaker mind. If Hazard had responded to that the other way round, who knows, beloved Jose might still be in the dugout.

Interesting theory but I don't buy it. Hazard has been on the receiving end of ridiculous amounts of praise and expectations since his career started. He was compared to Messi long before he put on a Chelsea shirt. He continued to progress in terms of taking responsibility and reach new levels from season to season though . He is in a terrible rut but I'm confident he'll recover.

REAL MADRID are willing to break the bank to sign Eden Hazard.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/483086/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Eden-Hazard-Real-Madrid-Signing-Rumour-Gossip-Latest

i think its time to cash in on hazard i want players who wants to play for chelsea not a player who throws his dolls outta the pram when things dont gones his way