Eden Hazard

the wes

Talk about fake Chelsea fans. Get outta here mate you got no business with this club beside Hazard.

I am no fake chelsea fan but i was encouraged to make an account because its easyer to keep track of new posts. I am a guest on this forum so i do not see any reason why i should get out of here.

I am no fake chelsea fan but i was encouraged to make an account because its easyer to keep track of new posts. I am a guest on this forum so i do not see any reason why i should get out of here.

Still, your post doesnt really scream: I LOVE CHELSEA.

It says Eden should chose more wisely for his own development. Hence: focal point being Edens self interest - not the clubs focal point.

why? because an attacker might actually do better now, with an attacking coach. look at his efforts vs spurs and porto... so close,,,, he isn't kicking the ball in his own net. just exhausted, no confidence, and unable to carry the team for yet more months.

But he was able to become the best player in England last season under Jose.

Then we can kiss goodbye to top football for some time until we decide to promote Boga at least.

Hazard is elite talent, the only one in our squad. He's the one that I have trust still being around top of the game. I can't imagine what we will do if we sell him even for big bucks and try to replace him. We can easily fell into mediocrity. Go on and watch his highlights from PSG game, there should be somewhere on Youtube. He is unbelievable football player.

If Hazard magically starts performing again he's not to blame IMO. Everyone see how we can't play a couple of fast passes together ?

So he has a right to displace the manager? No, absolutely not. If this turns out to be the case then he should indeed be sold, it's completely unacceptable.

Fucks sake how has Hazard displaced Mourinho???

Mourinho displaced Mourinho

Sick of this faulty logic!

I'm saying if it turns out to be that he has been doing this on purpose, not that I think he has been doing this on purpose, it makes all the difference.

I'm saying if it turns out to be that he has been doing this on purpose, not that I think he has been doing this on purpose, it makes all the difference.

And then yes, I agree that is a different story

But seriously - do you think it's just Eden? Look at the whole team mate. Something runs deeper than just players...

So he has a right to displace the manager? No, absolutely not. If this turns out to be the case then he should indeed be sold, it's completely unacceptable.

Well the same has been said about Messi and Ronaldo but they still in the team.

Why? Because they win tittles and sell.

No way we will sell our best asset.

It might bother me if he starts playing good all of a sudden but I will not care if we start winning.

That's futbol, you forget about every shenanigans as soon as you start winning again.

He has shown his true colors this season

Yeah because we have 11 Hazards on the pitch...

Name me one successful club in history and I will show you a group of talented individuals playing as a TEAM

I can also show you average clubs with one superstar player that achieve fuck all

That's the rub dude - not just Eden who's below par, the whole team is.

Whether that was the manager, remains to be seen, but the next game will be different...

It's normal for a team to win after sacking a manager - it's called the managerial bounce effect...

Not sure why you are focusing all of your hatred on Eden? Why not Ivanovic? His actions led to quite a few defeats?