Eden Hazard

the wes

Except Neymar is doing everything people said he couldn't.

Carrying the team without Messi, creating for others, etc. Outside of having a huge advantage lower body wise and better close control due to that, I do not see where hazard is better than neymar

I'm not here to convince you Hazard is the better player. I could care less about the who's better discussions.

Carrying the team is an exaggeration. They haven't exactly been playing the toughest opponents in Messi's absence either. Suarez is still there, same goes for Busquets' brilliance in midfield. And then there's the fact that Barca is still one of the best units in the world. Neymar's a fantastic player but there's plenty of room for improvement. I'm happy to see him get better and better.

Chelsea's Eden Hazard did NOTHING against Liverpool - and here's the statistical proof

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/chelseas-eden-hazard-nothing-against-6746347?ICID=FB_mirror_MF

I knew it was bad, but seeing the numbers has proven it right. We've played more defensive against bigger teams than Liverpool but hazard has never had as bad a match as that.

Garry Richardson said that a Chelsea player told him off the record and anonimously that "He preferred to lose a game over winning one for Mourinho.". The player also said that the players are completely done with Mou, they hate the way he works and they also hate his anger bursts. Especially the relationship between Mou and Hazard is below zero now.

Garry Richardson said that a Chelsea player told him off the record and anonimously that "He preferred to lose a game over winning one for Mourinho.". The player also said that the players are completely done with Mou, they hate the way he works and they also hate his anger bursts. Especially the relationship between Mou and Hazard is below zero now.

You mean the comments the whole forum has been discussing since this afternoon? =p

While its sad how Hazard form has dropped its also sad how so many members throw shit at Hazard so quickly.

And when he comes back to form, same members will be Eden's best buddies...

It's not his drop in form that I care about, you can tell he doesn't even try anymore. If you can see he's trying but things aren't coming off then that's cool, I can live with that. Look at the difference between Willian and Hazard against Liverpool.

Or even look at Kennedy and Hazard..there was just nothing there from him

It's not his drop in form that I care about, you can tell he doesn't even try anymore. If you can see he's trying but things aren't coming off then that's cool, I can live with that. Look at the difference between Willian and Hazard against Liverpool.

Or even look at Kennedy and Hazard..there was just nothing there from him

the question to consider is WHY ,,,

While its sad how Hazard form has dropped its also sad how so many members throw shit at Hazard so quickly.

And when he comes back to form, same members will be Eden's best buddies...

what you think whats wrong with hazard mate??