test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

Going to be weird as hell to not see him here. Having a world class player leave at the height of his power is not something we've really experienced. We've seen other great players leave but not one as absolutely integral to the club as Eden.

I wish him luck and hope he kills it in Madrid. I only wish there was some good news headed our way...

Panic, Johnnyeye, xPetrCechx and 1 other like this

Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia said: ‘Although it is with sadness we say goodbye to Eden and we made it absolutely clear to him the club wished him to stay, we respect the decision he has made to take on a new challenge in a different country and follow his childhood dream of playing for Real Madrid.

‘The memories he leaves us with will not fade. He provided all who watched Chelsea play with great entertainment and many match-winning contributions, and for that we thank Eden enormously. He has been a model professional throughout his time at the club, a wonderful individual to have around and a joy to work with. We look forward to welcoming him back to Stamford Bridge in the future.’

I'm at a loss for words and my emotions are all over the place. I'll just save my comment for tomorrow. Already in ex-blues too. Unbelievable. Life comes at you fast doesn't it?

Johnnyeye and laura90 like this

Like many of us, i can't find the right words to express how i feel right now. Just wanna say thanks for everything and i just hope that it isn't the last time we see him at the Bridge. It is afterall the

DvB2BPwXcAAeMbn.jpg

Atomiswave and Johnnyeye like this

I still chuckle at that fan that put Hazard as a rat and put his name as LaZzard. :D

rats-diego-costa-cesc-fabregas-eden-hazard_3390033.jpg

2 minutes ago, BlueSunshine said:

Like many of us, i can't find the right words to express how i feel right now. Just wanna say thanks for everything and i just hope that it isn't the last time we see him at the Bridge. It is afterall the

DvB2BPwXcAAeMbn.jpg

I truly hope it is the last time we see him in the Bridge...until he retires.

Johnnyeye likes this

Wishing him all the best until we get all the money from the add-ons after hope he fails miserably.

Muzchap likes this

Could you imagine if we didn't make Top 4 and if we lost the Europa league final? My god we would all be diagnosed with depression given what's happening currently. 

Wow, our rival fans surely enjoying that. Better you guys skip it, if you haven't read it on twatter. What a day to be a Chelsea fan. 

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

I truly hope it is the last time we see him in the Bridge...until he retires.

I am hoping he will return someday and retire here

Just now, BlueSunshine said:

I am hoping he will return someday and retire here

Let's be real. It's not going to happen. Real is his dream club, and would happily retire there.

The only way this scenario happens is when Hazard has a nightmare in Madrid. And even then, would we want him back if he's that awful?

7 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Wishing him all the best until we get all the money from the add-ons after hope he fails miserably.

Each to his own. Good luck to Eden. Hope he does brilliantly and turns up at The Bridge with Los Blancos one Champions League night.

Johnnyeye and DYC. like this

4 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Wow, our rival fans surely enjoying that. Better you guys skip it, if you haven't read it on twatter. What a day to be a Chelsea fan. 

Only going to get worse as our rivals start signing big players. :(

Just now, Mana said:

Let's be real. It's not going to happen. Real is his dream club, and would happily retire there.

The only way this scenario happens is when Hazard has a nightmare in Madrid. And even then, would we want him back if he's that awful?

Yes, at least i would. We are not like most other clubs, we always honour those who have been great servants of our club. And Eden is more than just a great servant, he is one of our legends.

Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this

Just now, BlueSunshine said:

Yes, at least i would. We are not like most other clubs, we always honour those who have been great servants of our club. And Eden is more than just a great servant, he is one of our legends.

Chelsea shouldn't be a retirement home for players. I don't see Hazard as a massive legend, now that he sold his soul to Real Madrid, the club he really wants to go to.

If we have a solid replacement for Hazard, and Hazard is doing awful in Madrid, feck him I don't want him back in our starting XI. The reality is he abandoned us for his dream club in his prime.