Eden Hazard

the wes

It's not what he specifically said, it's that he said it. Footballers are supposed to say everything is dandy and sweet.

My shock at his words has more to the with the last part, if he actually said it. About him being asked to do it all. That's exposure of Mourinho's offensive tactics. Again, not surprising - we the supporters aren't blind (maybe except for those who refuse to see it), we know about the attacking deficiencies - but you're not supposed/allowed to say it.

Best to just keep your mouth shut yea, just pointing out the difference in what he said and what the papers made of it to avoid confusion :)

Was thinking the exact same thing. He needs a kick up the arse but what kind of Chelsea fan would find this funny? This is gooner humor.

You don't need to find it funny, but the truth rings all the same. He's been very poor this season. He's just lucky moreorless everyone else has, too.

He needs to leave, simple as that. He doesn't have the mentality of a top player and don't deserve to be playing for us, he doesn't love the club, he only loves to care about himself and when things don't go his ways he throw his toy out of the pram like this season. Like I said ability wise he is just as good as Bale, Neymar, Reus...etc but due to his severly weak mentality he is probably not as good as Willian as a team player overall let alone the other big names.

Sell him to Madrid where he can play his dream club and a single bad game means boo instead of having us loyal fans cheering him on for months despite his shit form.

Those pictures would hold truth if you had never seen Hazard play before this season. Some media, every opposition fan, gooners in front have been calling Hazard shit out of jealousy since he joined us even though he was one of the best performers in Europe.

Now that he is in the biggest slump of his already extensive career some Chelsea fans are actually falling for it, some even think he has hit his peak early. Being in poor form for 2 months doesn't erase 5 years of top quality, so no, I don't find it remotely funny or truthful in any way.

The boy was class. Last season. This year - not good enough. There is truth and nothing but truth in that.

The boy was class. Last season. This year - not good enough. There is truth and nothing but truth in that.

Lol, there's no denying he's been shit this season (2months in), that's not my point though is it? You make it sound as if I want to defend his poor season.

Unless you feel form is permanent, class is temporary

Lol, there's no denying he's been shit this season (2months in), that's not my point though is it? You make it sound as if I want to defend his poor season.

Hazard is not class, what he has achieved so far is nothing different from what Torres and a few other good players managed to do before in their career. He hasn't been doing it for a decade like real top class players such as Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra, Eto'o...etc. So all he is after the last couple of years is a player on great form, nothing more nothing less.

Not saying that at all. Don't be so defensive. The point I made is that there is some truth in that supposedly "funny" picture - he hasn't even been as good as his brother has this season, and that worries me.

Calm down mate, are u ok? do u feel good? calm down.

We lost 3-1 at our own ground and got outplayed by a team missing 2 key players and a team who played most of that game without a natural striker. Course I am ok :rolleyes:

Not saying that at all. Don't be so defensive. The point I made is that there is some truth in that supposedly "funny" picture - he hasn't even been as good as his brother has this season, and that worries me.

I'm not being defensive.. I even criticized him a few posts back for his lack of character/willpower. Looks like the point I was trying to make has gone up in thin air

Hazard is not class, what he has achieved so far is nothing different from what Torres and a few other good players managed to do before in their career. He hasn't been doing it for a decade like real top class players such as Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra, Eto'o...etc. So all he is after the last couple of years is a player on great form, nothing more nothing less.

Yet a few posts up you say he has the same ability as Neymar, Bale, Reus, now you say he's just a player who was in good form the last years, which is it?