Eden Hazard

the wes

Eden Hazard. May 1st. 2014.

Chelsea are not made to play football, we are good on the counter-attack. Often, I'm asked to do it all by myself and it's not easy."

Sigh.

Is that a real word for word quote? I can't believe a player actually let that slip haha.

The special one is having a rough time so are our players and Hazard just happens to be one of them as well.

I am hoping and praying he will return to form soon, as soon as Mourinho changes his approach to the games.

We need everyone to play as a unit which unfortunately don't see on the pitch.

What about the part about him being asked to do it all by himself?

He mentioned that too, which is the cause of the ambiguity I guess. But I think the comparison with Real Madrid makes it more about the difference between possession football and counter attacking football rather than football and anti-football :lol:

He dragged us to the title last season some said, so when the chips are down where is he? Or doesn't that apply when things don't go well?

Nobody in this team is exempt from criticism, nobody.

He really slipped up there. The game is not built for such honesty from players.

Here's the actual interview if you understand French

fwiw, in context he said we're not made for possession football, counter-football is our 'technique', a bit like Real did against Bayern

He has two options:

1) pull his finger out and work for the shirt

2) put in a transfer request and fuck off elsewhere.

Sick of him being given a free pass. Just as, or even more, culpable than Ivanovic or Fabregas this season.