test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

According to Belgian newspaper HLN, the paper Kristof terreur writes for, Eden and Zidane want clarification about his future. Real want to offer €100m but Marina still wants €130m according the paper. They say Hazard wants to know before he leaves for international duty 4th of June.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hamilton said:

According to Belgian newspaper HLN, the paper Kristof terreur writes for, Eden and Zidane want clarification about his future. Real want to offer €100m but Marina still wants €130m according the paper. They say Hazard wants to know before he leaves for international duty 4th of June.

Hazard wants to go to Real Madrid but it seems like they don't value him as much as we do...

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hazard wants to go to Real Madrid but it seems like they don't value him as much as we do...

Real Madrid are point blank taking the piss. Last year of his contarct or not.... they should pay at least 80% of his market value... not 60%.

Stats and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

:wub::clap::worship2:

 

This video breaks my heart for two reasons.

1- it seems as though Hazard is heading for RM. Such a shame because watching this highlight tape really shows how class this lad actually is. Head and shoulders above 99% of the premier league. Such a big loss to lose him

2- seeing the likes of Lampard, Terry, Diego Costa in a blue shirt makes me miss the days of a strong core built of leaders who had blue in their veins. Something we hugely lack with the current crop. 

Atomiswave, Johnnyeye and Hamilton like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigMabz said:

This video breaks my heart for two reasons.

1- it seems as though Hazard is heading for RM. Such a shame because watching this highlight tape really shows how class this lad actually is. Head and shoulders above 99% of the premier league. Such a big loss to lose him

2- seeing the likes of Lampard, Terry, Diego Costa in a blue shirt makes me miss the days of a strong core built of leaders who had blue in their veins. Something we hugely lack with the current crop. 

i feel you mate, i really wish he could stay here, he has given us 7 years of great service and won a lot of trophies with us, marvelled us with his skills, goals and character, a shame that our board was so inept in surrounding Hazard with better players otherwise he could have won even more trophies at Chelsea. Lets hope he goes out with a bang against Arse in the Europa final. Cheers

Hamilton and BigMabz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

:wub::clap::worship2:

 

What a fucking legend, he will forever be Blue and he knows it. A PL and Chels legend for sure. If we just had backed Conte then maybe a CL could have been got at for Eden. God damn we look soft now compared to the clips shown. Look how direct we were.....fast pacy deadly....now its endless passing....slow passing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea want £130m for Eden Hazard, Sky Sports News understands

No chance Real will give us that type of money 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£130M FOR HAZARD

Chelsea have named their price for Eden Hazard and it is £130m, Sky Sports News understands. 

Real Madrid value Hazard at no more than €100m (£88.1m) because he is entering the final 12 months of his current contract. Hazard will be allowed to leave, but only if the price is right. 

However, Chelsea are under no pressure to sell and negotiations are being handled by Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really sad about him leaving to be honest. I feel like its the kind of player we all rely on but basically cannot rely on. 

Robchels likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Vincent said:

Not really sad about him leaving to be honest. I feel like its the kind of player we all rely on but basically cannot rely on. 

We've been forced to rely upon him because our squad's not good enough and hasn't been for a long time.

Ideally Hazard should have been the cherry on top of an otherwise excellent team.

Imagine what his assist stats would look like if our strikers could reliably finish the opportunities he's crafted them.

 

Johnnyeye, Atomiswave and Fernando like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vincent said:

Not really sad about him leaving to be honest. I feel like its the kind of player we all rely on but basically cannot rely on. 

So let me get this straight; the guy with the most goal contributions in the PL this season 16 goals 15 assists, directly involved in 49 % of our goals. Key player in our last 2 PL titles can't be relied on ? 

I swear the shit you read on this forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

130m or they can go fuck off, it's simple then.

 

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

pay up or fuck off Real, you are not going to bully us

Spot on.....you are getting a top 5 best player, 1 year or not, you pay our value. RM can go suck it, we are in charge here not you.

the wes and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Belgiannutt said:

So let me get this straight; the guy with the most goal contributions in the PL this season 16 goals 15 assists, directly involved in 49 % of our goals. Key player in our last 2 PL titles can't be relied on ? 

I swear the shit you read on this forum. 

Thanks for your objective response, my Belgian friend who has Hazard labeled as his favourite player. We also ended 5th and 10th with him, we are currently playing Europa League football. Even if we win it, it's just a consolation prize with shit prize money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vincent said:

Thanks for your objective response, my Belgian friend who has Hazard labeled as his favourite player. We also ended 5th and 10th with him, we are currently playing Europa League football. Even if we win it, it's just a consolation prize with shit prize money.

My response was objective. I stated 3 facts. Hazard has got the most goal contributions in the PL this season, Hazard has been directly involved in 49 % of our goals and Hazard has been a key player in our last 2 PL titles.

There's nothing to dispute there which is probably the reason why you decided to go with cheap sarcastic digs instead of actually trying to dispute them. 

 

How is it Hazard's fault that the quality of the squad has been declining over the past years because the board continues to spend money on shit players like Drinkwater and Bakayoko ?

Yes and next season we'll be back in the CL again. Hazard played a major part in that. You do realize that right? 

16 goals and 15 assists in a team where all our attacking players ,apart from him, struggled to deliver any end product.

I mean 31 goal contributions with the closest player having 9 yet he's the one we can't rely on ? :lol:

 

Miguelito likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I realy want him to stay if that is possible, but if he decided to leave, he has to go. 

We dont need a player that doesnt want to be here anymore. Would ruin our season, his legacy here and he leaves on free next summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I realy want him to stay if that is possible, but if he decided to leave, he has to go. 

We dont need a player that doesnt want to be here anymore. Would ruin our season, his legacy here and he leaves on free next summer.

A no deal just isn't an option. It would be worst case scenerio for everyone involved. 

Real don't get their much needed quality injection. Hazard doesn't get his dream move and we'd end up with an unhappy Hazard for a year, at the end of which he'd stil go but leave us  with no money whatsoever to replace him with. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Belgiannutt said:

 

How is it Hazard's fault that the quality of the squad has been declining over the past years because the board continues to spend money on shit players like Drinkwater and Bakayoko ?

 

Well, you finally figured it out. The board buys players who are ready for retirement, ready to leave to China but in stead they join Chelsea. Because the board relies on Hazard, him leaving makes it clear that something structural needs to change. Chelsea is shit with Hazard and without Hazard it is diarrhea. And its often when people have diarrhea they start to take action. 

BlueSunshine and Atomiswave like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.