test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

Just now, LAM09 said:

I'll take the start of your username and look no further.

La Liga has been devoid of any competition for the majority of the season.

Salah & Mane won the Golden boot playing as wingers, Salah is one goal involvement off Hazard and was missing for 2 months~. Do you want me to go on?

Any "Chelsea fan" that watches the team on a regular basis know Hazard's flaws and have echoed them above. Is it a coincidence he's never been in the bracket for the Ballon d'Or or are those glasses covered?

You can take the start of my username and go shove it up your ass if you like.

You said "similar stats aren't going to cut it in la liga" Now suddenly it's "well La liga has been devoid of competition" So clearly that's BS.

Also is the PL devoid of competition aswell ? as Hazard has the most goal contributions then anyone else in the PL.

Congratz to them. They both still have less goal contributions then "inconsistent" Hazard. 

Mo Salah 37 appearances 1 sub 3262 minutes.

Eden hazard  32 appearance 5 sub 2926 minutes.

So Salah played 300 more minutes then Hazard in the PL. 

"Do you want me to go on?" Please do smartass because you're full of shit. 

Miguelito, gdlk and Weckerz like this

You can take the start of my username and go shove it up your ass if you like.
You said "similar stats aren't going to cut it in la liga" Now suddenly it's "well La liga has been devoid of competition" So clearly that's BS.
Also is the PL devoid of competition aswell ? as Hazard has the most goal contributions then anyone else in the PL.
Congratz to them. They both still have less goal contributions then "inconsistent" Hazard. 
Mo Salah 37 appearances 1 sub 3262 minutes.
Eden hazard  32 appearance 5 sub 2926 minutes.
So Salah played 300 more minutes then Hazard in the PL. 
"Do you want me to go on?" Please do smartass because you're full of shit. 
Touch a nerve, eh?
1905didierblue likes this

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Touch a nerve, eh? emoji1.png

Really?  That's all you can come up with ? So disappointing. 

Really?  That's all you can come up with ? So disappointing. 

The moment you needed to result to insults, the discussion was over.

Says enough about your intellect or lack of.

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

The moment you needed to result to insults, the discuss was over.

Says enough about your intellect or lack of. emoji1360.png

Oh stop. If you wanted to have a proper discussion you wouldn't have started it with this "I'll take the start of your username and look no further."

Did you really think i'd just ignore that and not respond to it. Stop playing the victim.

Simon1991 and Miguelito like this

Oh stop. If you wanted to have a proper discussion you wouldn't have started it with this "I'll take the start of your username and look no further."
Did you really think i'd just ignore that and not respond to it. Stop playing the victim.
I was merely pointing out where your loyalties lie. No convincing fanboys.

On that note, how are the Real forums?

11 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I was merely pointing out where your loyalties lie. No convincing fanboys.

On that note, how are the Real forums?

Funny you should mention fanboys. 

LAM09 JOINED

January 23, 2014

"On 23 January 2014, Chelsea announced that a deal had been agreed with Basel to bring Salah to London for a fee reported to be in the region of £11 million."

You're Egyptian right ? Joining the forum the same time as a fellow Egyptian joins the team isn't that an interesting "coincidence". ^_^

Should i ask how the Liverpool forums are ?

Weckerz likes this

Funny you should mention fanboys.  LAM09 JOINED

January 23, 2014

"On 23 January 2014, Chelsea announced that a deal had been agreed with Basel to bring Salah to London for a fee reported to be in the region of £11 million."

You're Egyptian right ? Joining the forum the same time as a fellow Egyptian joins the team isn't that an interesting "coincidence". 

Certainly is, as I'm still here whilst that individual is at Liverpool. 

What do you know!

Nice attempt, though.

23 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Certainly is, as I'm still here whilst that individual is at Liverpool. 

What do you know!

Nice attempt, though.

You seriously expect people to believe that it's just a coincidence that you joined this forum the exact day Salah was anounced ? I could have believed you if it was some time before or after he was anounced  but the exact day ?

You really are full of shit :D

You seriously expect people to believe that it's just a coincidence that you joined this forum the exact day Salah was anounced ? I could have believed you if it was some time before or after he was anounced  but the exact day ?
You really are full of shit 

At it again. Give it a rest
[mention=11339]LAM09[/mention] & [mention=5849]Belgiannutt[/mention], okay fellas, there's no need to have a go at each other unnecessarily here. Just agree to disagree and move on.
Some people just have their back up when loved ones are critiqued. Unfortunate tbh

1 hour ago, Belgiannutt said:

LAM09 JOINED

January 23, 2014

You're Egyptian right ? Joining the forum the same time as a fellow Egyptian joins the team isn't that an interesting "coincidence". ^_^

I have to say, that is some excellent detective work you done there! 🕵️‍♂️

Atholy likes this

I read a lot of articles this morning coming from Spanish editors and they all seem to have the same infos and the exact same transfer numbers and that is 130M Euro (£112M).

If we do not go the 'Klopp way' and that is getting two pacey wingers then I am afraid there is no way back at the top for this club. At this point the Pulisic deal seems a total useless one if you ask me, sorry if I bother anyone but from all the Dortmund matches that I have watched if this guy was transfered to be a regular on the wings then I guess next season United better be ready for the fight because there is going to be a hell of a fight for that 5th and 6th spot. 

And I don't even want to think of Coutinho. Total rip off to spend the money on a bang average player that Liverpool have actually contributed from selling him and improved massively after he left. Spending any money on a totally overrated player would be such a stupid thing to do. 

23 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

I read a lot of articles this morning coming from Spanish editors and they all seem to have the same infos and the exact same transfer numbers and that is 130M Euro (£112M).

If we do not go the 'Klopp way' and that is getting two pacey wingers then I am afraid there is no way back at the top for this club. At this point the Pulisic deal seems a total useless one if you ask me, sorry if I bother anyone but from all the Dortmund matches that I have watched if this guy was transfered to be a regular on the wings then I guess next season United better be ready for the fight because there is going to be a hell of a fight for that 5th and 6th spot. 

And I don't even want to think of Coutinho. Total rip off to spend the money on a bang average player that Liverpool have actually contributed from selling him and improved massively after he left. Spending any money on a totally overrated player would be such a stupid thing to do. 

This is Chelsea. They'll probably spend it on 3 versions of Drinkwater or similar. I doubt we'll see the sensible buys that Liverpool did. 

All those Hazards shirts in the mega store. Know you can't just write a player off and after everything he's given for the club erase him but maybe waited for his deiscon before having him the face and alll. 

Hopefully this doesn't drag out all summer.. That's if we're allowed to sign anyone. Even then it's hardly his fault someone has messed up so bad. 

Johnnyeye and Fernando like this

10 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I agree. This move will probably end Vinicius' Madrid career before it's begun. Got to have those nice shirt sales, though.

This Madrid transfer policy is a bit weird. They signed courtois for Navas who is not bad gk at all and not exactly old. 

Now if they sign hazard, vinicius who is their star player this season will need to move to right winger. 

Lads we need respect hazard wishes he give us 7 good years and he was enjoy to watch I have supported Chelsea for 39 years he's the  best Chelsea player I have seen thanks for memories Eden 

Atholy likes this

7 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

LAM09 JOINED

January 23, 2014

GOT EM

Belgiannutt likes this

HE did ask for us to show ambition......we showed none whatsoever, one of the reasons we lost Conte too. Whatever man, Eden can go in peace, he is a PL legend and a Chels legend, His soul is intact imo. What im not looking forward to is Marina the model buying shit players yet again. If we keep hold of Kova and Higs on top then NeXT season is already a write off. 

I don't have a problem with Hazard leaving. As others have said, he's given some of his best years to the club and this isn't just something new that has cropped up, the shadow of Real Madrid has always loomed over him somewhat.

What I do have a problem with is this idea of just let him leave respectfully and cave in to Real Madrid and their demands. He's still our player, he's still under contract and we can't replace him so Real Madrid will have to come to the table with something we're willing to accept not the other way round. If that drags the deal on, so be it. I don't care what service Hazard has given us, we can't be seen to roll over and get our belly ticked by Madrid. 

Did Madrid do the same thing when Robinho asked to leave and join Chelsea? No they didn't, they held firm and got a deal they wanted in the end for him so screw 'em.

If anything we should be adding an extra £10-15m on the price as compensation for them selling us Morata!

Johnnyeye and Atomiswave like this