Eden Hazard

the wes

I'm not putting in excuses for him and never will, he's such a talent yet all I keep asking myself is 'He needs to up his game' He's put in this so called top quality bracket yet all we are seeing is the odd flash of quality and the flame dies for a few games.

No player is bigger than the club, if he wants to fuck off then so be it, in the mean time fucking up your game please.

And where was this reaction when Mourinho was publicly saying he'll manage another English club if Chelsea sack him? And all the other crazy bull he's done to embarrass this club in public? Is the manager bigger than Chelsea or not, because, I might be wrong, but I don't see you ever posting here for him to "fuck off"

1. So why has he won every individual award available in England? PFA player of the year and PFA young player of the year back to back.

2. Why has he been our player of the year two seasons in a row back to back? I think the only player other than John Hollins, Mata and Lampard ever to do in our history?

3. So how does a player who apparently only show flashes carry a chiefly defensively oriented team on his back two seasons in a row guide said team to the Premier league title? How many players in the world could have done what Hazard has done for us playing in that 2nd half of last season and the season before?

Just a bunch of hypocrites and ingrates, man. So far this story is based mostly on rumours and conjecture but you're so quick to tell our best player to "fuck off". Hazard has given enough to this club. His conduct on and off the pitch nothing short of unbelievable. He doesn't deserve such hostile language.

1. Because he was excellent last season and the season before, and if you read through this thread he gets massive praise from me because of that. I'm talking about now, if he is this 'special' what's happened this season? Where has the so called match winner gone? Where is the player who carried us to glory gone? In a bad time for the club where has this one player who supposedly steps up to the mark to drag us out, really gone too?

So, based on this season how do you think he has faired? Amazing? Brilliant? Excellent? He's been none of the ones listed, he's been bang average, like most, and me asking him to step up holds substance massively, as it does a lot of the team. As for 'He doesn't deserve such hostile language' Do me a favour, the story holding substance or not, if a player doesn't want to be here then they go, simple as that, this club is more important. If he wants to remain, up your game and show us this quality we saw last season.

But as always, people will kick sand over things to protect players they think are not culpable for blame and go to the nearest source.

Oh and again, if you visit the Mourinho thread you will see me posting about my annoyances with him over the last months, but you probably haven't and it's easy to point the finger.

1. Because he was excellent last season and the season before, and if you read through this thread he gets massive praise from me because of that. I'm talking about now, if he is this 'special' what's happened this season? Where has the so called match winner gone? Where is the player who carried us to glory gone? In a bad time for the club where has this one player who supposedly steps up to the mark to drag us out, really gone too?

So, based on this season how do you think he has faired? Amazing? Brilliant? Excellent? He's been none of the ones listed, he's been bang average, like most, and me asking him to step up holds substance massively, as it does a lot of the team. As for 'He doesn't deserve such hostile language' Do me a favour, the story holding substance or not, if a player doesn't want to be here then they go, simple as that, this club is more important. If he wants to remain, up your game and show us this quality we saw last season.

But as always, people will kick sand over things to protect players they think are not culpable for blame and go to the nearest source.

Oh and again, if you visit the Mourinho thread you will see me posting about my annoyances with him over the last months, but you probably haven't and it's easy to point the finger.

Hazard has ranged from average to poor, like most players this season. He carried the bulk of the attacking load in Mourinho's first season here and did likewise in the 2nd half of last season, often while getting kicked around from pillar to post, while PL refs do nothing to protect him. It's a miracle he hasn't gotten injured.

He's tired, both physically and mentally and he's done more than his fair share, playing for the most part what has been defensive ball under Jose. His other contemporaries at other top clubs don't have to shoulder anywhere near as much attacking burden as Hazard does and it's understandable why he wants to leave. He's approaching 25 and has earned his stripes and battle scars in England.

Now, let's make one thing VERY clear. I'm not admonishing you because you criticize Hazard's form or you bemoan the fact he hasn't "stepped up". I'm just puzzled as to why unsubstantiated rumour = telling our best player player, who has been nothing short of a model pro to "fuck off". And you wonder why CFC fans get a bad wrap in football squares? C'mon now, seriously?

Hazard has ranged from average to poor, like most players this season. He carried the bulk of the attacking load in Mourinho's first season here and did likewise in the 2nd half of last season, often while getting kicked around from pillar to post, while PL refs do nothing to protect him. It's a miracle he hasn't gotten injured.

He's tired, both physically and mentally and he's done more than his fair share, playing for the most part what has been defensive ball under Jose. His other contemporaries at other top clubs don't have to shoulder anywhere near as much attacking burden as Hazard does and it's understandable why he wants to leave. He's approaching 25 and has earned his stripes and battle scars in England.

Now, let's make one thing VERY clear. I'm not admonishing you because you criticize Hazard's form or you bemoan the fact he hasn't "stepped up". I'm just puzzled as to why unsubstantiated rumour = telling our best player player, who has been nothing short of a model pro to "fuck off". And you wonder why CFC fans get a bad wrap in football squares? C'mon now, seriously?

You are wanting it both ways here, your saying he carried us last season to the title and then now claim he's tired, can't all the players say that? You then say he's done his fair share, what so he's allowed to drop his guard now? Your talking like he's a kid who's served his detention in class and deserves to go home, he's a footballer with a massive reputation and ability yet when questioned why he's dipped all the excuses come out like he's 'Tired' 'Carried the team' 'Been kicked all over' Isn't this part and parcel of been a so called top bracket player? With a burden comes a tag, he has a tag with some people as a top bracket player, and when he doesn't step up the question is there to ask why, and everyone is entitled to ask it.

My outlook on him, or any player remains the same, if they want out then go. This is CFC not Eden Hazard FC.

You are wanting it both ways here, your saying he carried us last season to the title and then now claim he's tired, can't all the players say that? You then say he's done his fair share, what so he's allowed to drop his guard now? Your talking like he's a kid who's served his detention in class and deserves to go home, he's a footballer with a massive reputation and ability yet when questioned why he's dipped all the excuses come out like he's 'Tired' 'Carried the team' 'Been kicked all over' Isn't this part and parcel of been a so called top bracket player? With a burden comes a tag, he has a tag with some people as a top bracket player, and when he doesn't step up the question is there to ask why, and everyone is entitled to ask it.

My outlook on him, or any player remains the same, if they want out then go. This is CFC not Eden Hazard FC.

Hazard has given everything to the club. He doesn't deserve to be told to "fuck" off. How difficult is that to grasp? The fact you're trying to defend this shit is ridiculous.

If you want to go into the meat and bones as to why Hazard is struggling, then that's fine. We can do that. But there's that and then there's you telling him to fuck off. No amount of red herrings (this is Hazard fc not CFC???) can change that .

Hazard has given everything to the club. He doesn't deserve to be told to "fuck" off. How difficult is that to grasp? The fact you're trying to defend this shit is ridiculous.

"If he want's to fuck off then so be it" That's the harsh reality of it. The meat and bones have already been laid on the table pal, you have claimed he was brilliant for the last two seasons but put this dip in form down to tiredness, been kicked and mentally tired, yet you also claim he's done more than his fair share. We can flip this on it's head and claim the same with Ivanovic, brilliant in the past, solid and scored vital goals and been part of our winning success. But let's talk about the now, let's talk about the short fallings of these players, that in parts of all done their bit for this club, but are they exempt from criticism? No chance. In your words 'He has given everything to this club' So has Ivanovic, but if Ivanovic want's to fuck off then so be it.

In another context, this isn't Ivanovic FC, this is Chelsea FC. Criticism isn't a jail sentence, it's merely part and parcel of everything that happens in the world, and football too.

The way he's been playing this season, he'd be lucky to be playing in 'sunny' Sunderland! :D

yeah right. PSG has no problem shelling £50m on the much inferior and older Di Maria last season. Hazard would easily be the hottest commodity on the market if available.

I do think he's both mentally and physically burnt out. Carrying Mourinho's Chelsea for 2 straight years has definitely done a number on him. A change of scenery in a less volatile environment like Chelsea would probably do him the world of good. Playing a style of football which is the very antithesis of your style of play or personal philosophy would drain anyone.

I do think he's both mentally and physically burnt out. Carrying Mourinho's Chelsea for 2 straight years has definitely done a number on him. A change of scenery in a less volatile environment like Chelsea would probably do him the world of good. Playing a style of football which is the very antithesis of your style of play or personal philosophy would drain anyone.

Fabregas sucks now but he did almost break the assist record for the league last season.

Hazard has hardly been doing it alone.

Are you for real? The whole team last season contributed one way or another. It was the whole front 6 in the first half, scoring/assisting like mad, and then the back 5 held us together for the remainder after we stopped scoring so many. Sure, Hazard scored some goals and secured us many 3 points but if we had the Man City back 4 last year we would not have won the league.

Hazard is replaceable. Nobody (nobody) wants to see him go - but Chelsea FC would not end if he were to go.

You'd be surprised at the high amount of people that don't think Hazard is all that he is hyped up to be. I've spoken to many that just don't care for Hazard or believe he would even make the cut at Real or Barca.

Your gooner friends?