Eden Hazard

the wes

Wouldn't start for them, not as good as Neymar while the other 2 spots are untouchable, Neymar is not going anywhere apparently Barca lining up 300k per week offer for him soon.

Hmm tough to say whether that will happen or not, time will tell. Hazard would compliment Suarez and Messi really well tough.

Such a non-story really.. there's obviously something wrong between Jose and Eden, but talks of Real Madrid in October based on an Instagram like, really?

He'll pick up form and this period will be forgotten by the end of the season

Bale is a donkey though, he literally kills every attack at Madrid. There is one thing to be off form, but it is another to be off form and can't do the simplest thing in football, he can't routinely make simple passes or touches.

Carlo stubbornness didn't help either by starting him like Mou has done with Ivanovic.

The same can be said about ronaldo.

Take away the tap ins and pks, what do you have....

I fully expect madrid to lose today

Wouldn't start for them, not as good as Neymar while the other 2 spots are untouchable, Neymar is not going anywhere apparently Barca lining up 300k per week offer for him soon.

yes he would he would start ahead of Iniesta

Rakitic - Busquets

Messi - Hazard - Neymar

Suarez

One could argue that he already progressed under José. Definitely was a better player last year than he was two years ago or at Lille, don't you think?

He just need some pepper spray sprayed in his ass right now.

It's true that he has progressed under Mourinho but how much of a factor Mourinho's been is up for debate. Noone can really know.

I agree with Pseudo. Imo Hazard would do better under a more offensive manager. I don't think Hazard can reach his full potential under Mourinho.

Mourinho's all about balance and limiting risks. Example Azpi on the left back position to balance that left side.

Part of me wonders though, as great as Hazard was last season could he have been better if he had had say someone like Marcelo, Alaba or Jordi alba supporting him ?

I think he would have performed even better.

Erm maybe the reason he wants to leave is because OF THE BAD MOMENT? you think he would suddenly want to leave after we win the league and his new contract?

So, ONE bad moment - the first he's had since he joined us - and he wants to jump ship already? I don't care if he has issues with Mourinho - it's not even anywhere near breaking point, if any - but if he does that, then maybe he isn't exactly that mentally strong like we all thought. Wouldn't succeed anywhere with that kind of mindset.

To other side the story came out when it seems there is something wrong between Mourinho and Hazard, and when his performances are lacking any kind of motivation.

There MIGHT be an issue between the two but their relationship has not completely broken down. His performances lack motivation? Well, he's not the only one who's guilty of that this season, is he?

Bale is a donkey though, he literally kills every attack at Madrid. There is one thing to be off form, but it is another to be off form and can't do the simplest thing in football, he can't routinely make simple passes or touches.

Well, you don't see or hear the fans boo Ramires in the stadium or the local media run a poll asking if Ramires should be sold etc, do you? Bale isn't perfect (he's not even a bad player) but he was the one who scored the decisive goal in the Copa del Rey and Champions League finals two seasons ago but despite that, anything little thing he doesn't do right, the fans and media are immediately on his back. It's farcical what goes on at Real Madrid really.

So you are only making cheap conjectures. AGAIN!

It seems just like that Fulham Broadway guy you get pissed when someone just don't accept shallow arguments.

ps: I had you on my ignore list, but somehow, sadly and I can read your posts again. Weird.

It wasn't a shallow argument or conjecture at all, it was a plain as day fact, L'equipe article directly references instagram. Where is the conjecture in that? In fact if you took a little time yourself, you would have come to the same conclusion. You even had the audacity to assume about my 'assumption' and criticise me for it. It isn't my job to spoon feed you sources, but I did so anyway and when I did you had nothing to say except a dig at me.

P.S If I were pissed you'd be banned. So, no I'm not pissed as this is a forum and hardly something to get as worked up about. Sorry to disappoint you.

If I was hazard and Jose was still here, I would go to either United or PSG.

Hazard might not start on the big 3 in europe, but I'm sure psg/united he would. Also, if David Silva leaves City.

United

Hazard-Depay-Marital

City

Sterling-Hazard-KDB

PSG

Hazard-Cavani-Lucas

there's no chance in hell chelsea would sell hazard to utd or city psg is more likely were he will go till

IMO Hazard would be very wrong if he thought that all his problems this season are due to Jose. To me Eden has to play every game because he is our best player and one of the best players in the world among the mortals (no Messi or Ronaldo) but he has to make self-criticism and assume that his performance is not being good.

This year Eden should take the final step to become in one of the greatest players in the world as a consolidated player, not as a mere promise. And maybe that scares him and he is blocked since the beginning of the season.

I think what is happening with Eden Hazard is not the same as Juan Mata and KDB. Mainly because Eden Hazard is one of the best in the world and Jose will not throw stones at his own roof.

With Real Madrid Jose had problems with Cristiano Ronaldo, a very big problems, but Jose is not stupid and Cristiano Ronaldo
continued playing in the starting eleven with Real Madrid

But Cristiano Ronaldo was punished by Jose in a couple of games as has happened with Hazard. IMO is just a warning to motivate Eden.

Eden Hazard is a young player and he has to take advantage of this warning and play every game as if it were the last and "close the mouth" of Jose. And Jose is a great motivator and he knows what he is doing.

I am quite sure that in the next games Eden will be in our starting eleven and gradually we will come back to restore normalcy with Eden as our main player.

It wasn't a shallow argument or conjecture at all, it was a plain as day fact, L'equipe article directly references instagram. Where is the conjecture in that? In fact if you took a little time yourself, you would have come to the same conclusion. You even had the audacity to assume about my 'assumption' and criticise me for it. It isn't my job to spoon feed you sources, but I did so anyway and when I did you had nothing to say except a dig at me.

P.S If I were pissed you'd be banned. So, no I'm not pissed as this is a forum and hardly something to get as worked up about. Sorry to disappoint you.

That was an assumption. End of it. The fact Lequipe mentioned the instagram doesn't mean the article was based on the instagram thing.

There is nothing audacious in critictizing your posts and assuming you are saying this or that, and yea, you might say I did a dig at you since you just said in the same post that my obession is getting tiresome, when I'm just quoting your posts to ask your questions, just like you asked my days ago about how I would improve Hazard's performances.

One final word: if this forum is getting to the point an Administrator can just ban another member just because he got pissed, feel free to ban me, since this is not the forum I joined 5 years ago.

That was an assumption. End of it. The fact Lequipe mentioned the instagram doesn't mean the article was based on the instagram thing.

There is nothing audacious in critictizing your posts and assuming you are saying this or that, and yea, you might say I did a dig at you since you just said in the same post that my obession is getting tiresome, when I'm just quoting your posts to ask your questions, just like you asked my days ago about how I would improve Hazard's performances.

One final word: if this forum is getting to the point an Administrator can just ban another member just because he got pissed, feel free to ban me, since this is not the forum I joined 5 years ago.

Yet it wasn't an assumption end of it. There were no other sources. End of it.

Leave then, save me the trouble. I won't lose any sleep if if you log off and never return; it is all the same to me. Hell, if you really don't like it here (why you would keep posting I don't understand), than just ask for the coup de grace.

That is the last of it, now let's stop this disgrace and get back on topic. End of it.

He is not leaving because he is getting benched. He is leaving because he wants to be given freedom and play Football.

The only manager who can get away with not building a team around Hazard who is one of the top 5 players in the world is Mourinho.

Hazard may burnout under manager Jose Mourinho, fears Belgium's Marc Wilmots

i never like that cunt wilmots he always has something to say bad about chelsea :wank2: