test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

On 3/22/2019 at 0:14 PM, MCM4PR3Z said:

Absolutely destroyed Russia with his brother. Impressive game again.

Chelsea should really consider signing up Thorgan before someone else tries to catch us off guard.

10 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Chelsea should really consider signing up Thorgan before someone else tries to catch us off guard.

Hirving Lozano, then Thorgan, then Ismaïla Sarr, then Ante Rebic are my 4 LWers who are doable

huge problem, we need to win the appeal so we get a summer window

Blue Armour likes this

The most idiotic question i've heard Chelsea fans ask these days about Hazard:

"If he wanted to stay, why wouldn't he have signed a contract by now?"

Really? When its not certain that the club is going to play in the CL next season? For the 2nd time in a row? Why would someone of his caliber want to bet everything on that...you have players like Delli Alli playing against elite European competition, while Hazard has to salvage a draw against Wolves.

The only players who we can easily convince to sign contracts at this point, are your Marcos Alonsos and over the hill players like Luiz. The only exception to the rule is Kante, who we duped earlier on in the season, when the situation was not so bad.

On 3/23/2019 at 9:49 PM, Blue Armour said:

Just sign Thorgan indeed. 5 times better than Barkley at AM and 5 times better than Willian at RW. Eden and him have a great connection on and off the field. Eden can stay here until his retirement if this gets settled.

27 games for Monchengladbach this season, 12 goals and 11 assists. Says enough how much he has grown. Also becomes a regular starter in the Belgian team now.

I will post this again in the Thorgan thread so our club can wake up now.

Blue Armour likes this

4 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Also becomes a regular starter in the Belgian team now.

Thank god, imagine Carrasco still playing in Europe, martinez probably would play him..

12 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Just sign Thorgan indeed. 5 times better than Barkley at AM and 5 times better than Willian at RW. Eden and him have a great connection on and off the field. Eden can stay here until his retirement if this gets settled.

27 games for Monchengladbach this season, 12 goals and 11 assists. Says enough how much he has grown. Also becomes a regular starter in the Belgian team now.

I will post this again in the Thorgan thread so our club can wake up now.

I really hope Chelsea act on Thorgan sooner rather than later...would have been a more sensible signing compared to Pulisic.

Can't stand the thought of Liverpool, City or any other PL club signing a player that ought to start for us.

EDIT: Also correct me if I'm wrong, we still have first buy option on Thorgan, right? 

Eden Hazard's future hinges on Zinedine Zidane, according to Marca. The hierarchy at Real Madrid want to sign the Chelsea No 10 and the Belgium international is open to making the move. 

Chelsea are prepared to lose him having already signed Christian Pulisic but Zidane wants to weigh-up his options before giving the green light to make an official approach for the 28-year-old. The paper understands that the Frenchman wants to back Marco Asensio, Vinicius Junior and Rodrygo, who joins the club in the summer.

8 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

CHO and Pepe our starting wingers next season and it won't be too bad. 

Transfer ban means theres no chance we are signing any wingers for next season. Pepe will have plenty of offers, like Jovic, so I doubt we will get any of them.

Vesper likes this

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Dont worry ... next season he will have better numbers when he plays for Madrid :)

Eden Hazard says Chelsea star Callum Hudson-Odoi can get even better if he keeps his feet on the ground

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6886757/Eden-Hazard-Callum-Hudson-Odoi-better-stays-humble.html

Captain's advice to CHO.

Hazard shares plenty of good chemistry with RLC and CHO. Especially RLC. Clearly love playing with each other and Hazard loves to see them improve.

On 02/04/2019 at 6:01 AM, Jason said:

Oh look, people making everything about Hazard...AGAIN! :doh: 

Hazard FC... no video of the big chances hes squandered also or games he was very poor. No longer surprises me. When he goes in the summer I wonder who will be the next player to be considered the only person in the team worth anything.

Sir Mikel OBE likes this

“The agreement between the three parties is practically a fact. Chelsea have already understood that the future of Hazard is far from Stamford Bridge and everything indicates that the desire of the Belgian to play in the white team will be a reality before the end of this season.” (Marca)

32 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

“The agreement between the three parties is practically a fact. Chelsea have already understood that the future of Hazard is far from Stamford Bridge and everything indicates that the desire of the Belgian to play in the white team will be a reality before the end of this season.” (Marca)

Great news.