test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

28 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Going through the motions.

he doesn't give a fuck anymore:(

Eden Hazard has spoken out again over his future - and has not ruled out a move to Real Madrid in the summer after increasing links with the Spanish club, and a bid reportedly already rejected by Chelsea.

“I'm not working on that right now," Hazard told VTM News

“I want to shine with Chelsea for a few months and try to win the Europa League. This week I think about the Red Devils and then back to Chelsea. Then we'll see. "

26 minutes ago, the wes said:

Eden Hazard has spoken out again over his future - and has not ruled out a move to Real Madrid in the summer after increasing links with the Spanish club, and a bid reportedly already rejected by Chelsea.

“I'm not working on that right now," Hazard told VTM News

“I want to shine with Chelsea for a few months and try to win the Europa League. This week I think about the Red Devils and then back to Chelsea. Then we'll see. "

So, a nothing story.

Vesper likes this

Kristof Terreur to Hazard: "I have a friend who's played in the PL for 7 years now. At a club that plays in blue. He's won everything & is ready for a new challenge. He's now in the interest of another club, one in white. What would you recommend?" Hazard: "Buy him a white shirt.”

https://www.hln.be/sport/voetbal/buitenlands-voetbal/nu-nog-neen-straks-een-deal-chelsea-weigert-eerste-bod-van-real-voor-eden-hazard~ab8cf1e4/

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

Kristof Terreur to Hazard: "I have a friend who's played in the PL for 7 years now. At a club that plays in blue. He's won everything & is ready for a new challenge. He's now in the interest of another club, one in white. What would you recommend?" Hazard: "Buy him a white shirt.”

https://www.hln.be/sport/voetbal/buitenlands-voetbal/nu-nog-neen-straks-een-deal-chelsea-weigert-eerste-bod-van-real-voor-eden-hazard~ab8cf1e4/

Just sell him FFS liverpool have become a better team selling Coutinho we can too if we spent the Hazard fee wisely on areas we need a huge upgrades in 

DDA and Vesper like this

5 hours ago, the wes said:

Just sell him FFS liverpool have become a better team selling Coutinho we can too if we spent the Hazard fee wisely on areas we need a huge upgrades in 

This is such bs.

Liverpool had Salah, Mane and Firmino already at the club. Key here being they were already playing for the club for a while in established first 11. 

What do we have? Willian, Pedro, Higs stepping up? Haha

If we had Lamps and Drogba still here, sure selling Hazard wouldnt worsen us much because of quality elsewhere. But right now we dont have such quality elsewhere.

Pool also spent big chunk of Cout money on Van Dijk who turned out to be one in a thousand worthy buy. We cant buy anyone.

My hope is CHO develops well. That would fix some of great loss if we sell Hazard. Pulisic has potential, but honestly I dont have much faith in him, he is hyped up American, but cant even get a place in bvb team.

But thing is, we sell Hazard, we are midtable team, we wont get better as "team" or whatever. We just dont have players like Pool had after Coutinho departure. Betting on youth might at least set up our future nicely, but even then club is doing everything to push CHO out by not playing him.

manpe, Blue Armour and Vesper like this

8 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Pool also spent big chunk of Cout money on Van Dijk who turned out to be one in a thousand worthy buy. We cant buy anyone.

Liverpool were leaking goals so they spent the money wisely on Van dijk who's one of the best CB'S in the world and the rest of the money left over on Alisson who's in the top 5 best keepers in the world we need two full backs striker and CB, midfielder selling Hazard will increase our transfer budget and it will upgrades areas that's needed we should let hazard choice what he wants to do that's stay at the club or leave the club he's done so much for us we should grant his wishes Chelsea football club will live on with him or without him no player bigger than a club 

Vesper likes this

Real Madrid are targeting West Ham’s Felipe Anderson in case they fail to land their number one target Eden Hazard, according to Sky sources.

Vesper likes this

Sky Sports News understands Chelsea have already rejected an offer from Real of around £60m for Eden Hazard earlier this month, making it clear they will only entertain offers closer to double that figure.

Hazard is out of contract next June and has so far turned down offers of a new contract.

However, with a ban on transfer business looming at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea may choose to ignore Real’s offers and keep their prized asset for another season.

And it’s this policy which has prompted Real’s returning head coach Zidane to target Felipe Anderson in a deal likely to be worth around £65m.

That would appear good business for West Ham, having signed Anderson in the summer for a club-record £33.5m.

Vesper likes this

On 19/03/2019 at 6:40 PM, kellzfresh said:

Ffs what a dickhead. 

kellzfresh, Vesper and Bosnian Blue like this

On 19.3.2019 at 7:40 PM, kellzfresh said:

Thank god that friend has won the  Champions leauge in contrast to the poor fuck hazard. Someone inform the poor guy where the next primark is to buy white shirts

Bosnian Blue, Robchels and Vesper like this

I am firmly in the 'Sell Hazard camp'.

It's time to move on and I truly believe it will benefit us going forward more than it would keeping him. 

the wes, OneMoSalah and Robchels like this

Eden Hazard agrees Real Madrid move after talks with Zinedine Zidane

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/22/eden-hazard-agrees-real-madrid-move-talks-zinedine-zidane-8988238/

Zidane has the "yes" of Hazard

The new coach of Madrid is already moving to acquire a new star

Hazard is the favorite of Zidane, although before the refusal of Chelsea, Madrid could opt for Fekir

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/real-madrid/zidane-tiene-hazard-7368200

5 year contract at 16.5m euros per year

BUT

they don't think we will sell

Like I mentioned before I hope this transfer gets settled as quickly as possible so that the club can move on and coach can start preparing for post-Hazard era. Last thing we need is this transfer to become a painful saga that lasts until the end of August

Robchels likes this