Eden Hazard

the wes

i would say Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Matic, Fabregas, Pedro, Oscar and Remy have all been worse then Hazard

He obviously needs to play better, but there is not much more he can do when everyone around him are also playing bad.

See for me thats more excuses, yeah those player you said have been bad.

But like ive said before and the reason i dig him more then others is, He is meant to be a 'world beater' 'Superstar' 'World class' 'In the same league as messi and ronaldo'. And yeah he has got the ability to become all that, but for him to do that he needs to rise up above an under preforming team and shine and make shit happen or do it himself. And he dont all I've seen him do this season is get the ball fanny about with it and then pass it back to dave or inside to Fabregas.

And like we all know Ronaldo and Messi can lift their teams or do it on their own.

I just think under Jose he will never be the player he can be because we all know he dont like coming back to help and that is starting to show again

But like ive said before and the reason i dig him more then others is, He is meant to be a 'world beater' 'Superstar' 'World class' 'In the same league as messi and ronaldo'. And yeah he has got the ability to become all that, but for him to do that he needs to rise up above an under preforming team and shine and make shit happen or do it himself. And he dont all I've seen him do this season is get the ball fanny about with it and then pass it back to dave or inside to Fabregas.

And like we all know Ronaldo and Messi can lift their teams or do it on their own.

I just think under Jose he will never be the player he can be because we all know he dont like coming back to help and that is starting to show again

It may not be down to manager or style of play and more to lack of dedication from him or even physical limitations.

Genetics determine the absolute limit... But it's up to him to reach it and sometimes the players don't want go pay the sometimes very high price of absolute dedication. That's what it takes to be Ronaldo and messi.

Just to be clear, I am not talking exclusively about what he does on the pitch but also and especially off of it.

@poster below

No that's not a fact. That's your opinion. The facts are his quantitatively small contribution today and in the games before.

no its not excuses its fact!

there are 8 or 9 players not just underperforming in our team but are in horrible form and low on confidence, even Messi and Ronaldo would look bad in the same situation

no its not excuses its fact!

there are 8 or 9 players not just underperforming in our team but are in horrible form and low on confidence, even Messi and Ronaldo would look bad in the same situation

Doubt they would seeing as they are in fact world class players who can win a game on there own

You and Mou overestimated Hazard. He isn't and will never be in the league of Messi and Ronaldo. He's a very good player and last season we saw him in his best shape. But he's not able to get us out of this desperate situation. I think he's not the leadertype, not the type that steps up when thing are going bad. Some players just aren't made for that. I concur that José's tactics are holding him back though.

yes when they are surrounded by top players in good form. That is not the case for Hazard

Right so your telling me that on more then 20 times for Real when they are playing sooooooooooooo poor that Ronaldo has not picked the ball up done some twinkle toes stuff got into the box and smashed the ball in? Yes he has because he can step it up when his club needs him.

Also you are telling me that on more than 20 times for Barca when they are playing sooooooooooooooooooo poor that Messi has not picked the ball up beat like 5-6 men and scored some amazing goal? Yes he has because he can step up when his club needs him.

I can recall Hazard doing that a few times when we was playing just OKAY a needed a spark. Right now he seems be hiding away like a coward.

But now ive just seen that Hazard it your Fav player so is there any point in this convo? Prob not.

But the fact is right now Hazard is rubbish and needs to be dropped.

Not trying to be a dick to you at all on this bit but take the Hazard glasses off dude and while your at it tell Jose to aswell or will wont be having midweek football next season because we will end up staying in the bottom half.

You and Mou overestimated Hazard. He isn't and will never be in the league of Messi and Ronaldo. He's a very good player and last season we saw him in his best shape. But he's not able to get us out of this desperate situation. I think he's not the leadertype, not the type that steps up when thing are going bad. Some players just aren't made for that. I concur that José's tactics are holding him back though.

I not saying he is mate, Im just saying what others say about him.

I think he is a little over rated. He has got the ability to be great but i dont think he will live up to it

Right so your telling me that on more then 20 times for Real when they are playing sooooooooooooo poor that Ronaldo has not picked the ball up done some twinkle toes stuff got into the box and smashed the ball in? Yes he has because he can step it up when his club needs him.

Also you are telling me that on more than 20 times for Barca when they are playing sooooooooooooooooooo poor that Messi has not picked the ball up beat like 5-6 men and scored some amazing goal? Yes he has because he can step up when his club needs him.

Yes i am.

and neither Messi or Ronaldo have been in a situation like Hazard is in right now.

and come on then name these 20+ times that Messi and Ronaldo have saved their teams who have been playing as bad as us, come on name them, i hate when people post such BS, and cant back it up. :clown:

Yes i am.

and neither Messi or Ronaldo have been in a situation like Hazard is in right now.

and come on then name these 20+ times that Messi and Ronaldo have saved their teams who have been playing as bad as us, come on name them, i hate when people post such BS, and cant back it up. :clown:

Right you know what you have now called me a clown twice, and it has pissed me off now. so i'm just gonna leave it before i say something i wont regret.

Right you know what you have now called me a clown twice, and it has pissed me off now. so i'm just gonna leave it before i say something i wont regret.

thats what i thought you cant name any! just continue making up random stuff, that you cant back up.

thats what i thought you cant name any! just continue making up random stuff, that you cant back up.

Like i said just leave it now. I don't take kindly to some random calling me a clown twice.You clearly cannot talk to somebody with throwing abuse in.

Like i said just leave it now. I don't take kindly to some random calling me a clown twice.You clearly cannot talk to somebody with throwing abuse in.

you clearly cannot talk football without making up random information. :confused:

He was having a reasoned debate with you and you resort to calliing him a clown. Just because he does not agree with you, don't need to be rude. He did not say anything wrong and di not provoke you. Don't even know why I am acting like a mod but maybe you should apologise and have a reasoned debate without resorting to calling him a clown. Totally unnecessary.

He was having a reasoned debate with you and you resort to calliing him a clown. Just because he does not agree with you, don't need to be rude. He did not say anything wrong and di not provoke you. Don't even know why I am acting like a mod but maybe you should apologise and have a reasoned debate without resorting to calling him a clown. Totally unnecessary.

more like he made up some random BS and couldnt back it up!

This is why Arsenal fans were angry about Hazard getting PFA Player of the Year last season instead of Alexis. I seriously think Chelsea winning the title overshadowed Sanchez.

Hazard's work rate isn't comparable to Alexis Sanchez's work rate. Alexis works incredibly hard, even though Arsenal are shite. Hazard goes missing, and if the whole team is shite, he'll be shite too.

This season is even more clear as day.

so you are saying Sanchez should have got POTY because he works harder?

Hazard goes missing??? yet he carried us to the title last season and Sanchez went missing in almost every big game Arsenal played last season! maybe thats why he didnt win POTY...

Hazard didn't carry us to the title last season. It was the team. The team has to play well before Hazard plays well.

That's all I'm going to say to you though. I'm not going to waste my time with you after what happened between me and you before.

if you say so.

This is why Arsenal fans were angry about Hazard getting PFA Player of the Year last season instead of Alexis. I seriously think Chelsea winning the title and Arsenal finishing 3rd over 10 points behind us overshadowed Sanchez.

Hazard's work rate isn't comparable to Alexis Sanchez's work rate. Alexis works incredibly hard, even though Arsenal are shite. Hazard goes missing, and if the whole team is shite, he'll be shite too.

This season is even more clear as day.

Well last season he did step up in an average team. Towards the second half of the season he was more or less a 1 man show. That was proof that he does step up. This season although he has not been that good he has stepped up some ways but he does not do it over the 90 mins. When we went down to 10 against Swansea, he literally was a 1 man show and was excellent second half. WBA, when we were down to 10 he was excellent in retaining the ball, drawing fouls and I thought he was excellent. The problem is this season he is not doing it over the 90 mins. But he is world class. Him not performing is not because he cannot step up in an underperforming team. He papered over the cracks last season. I just think now, the whole team is on a new level of crisis and he is being affected.