Eden Hazard

the wes

Other then them two seasons he aint that great imo. dont get me wrong he is top player, but not wear near in the same league Lewandoski, and co

I guess you can put him in the second tier of top class strikers though. You've got Lewandowski, Aguero probably Suarez and then the next tier which probably is spearheaded by Diego Costa

One thing I don't understand with Eden is his lack of instinct to go directly to goal. Everytime he's received the ball in an attacking position his first decision is to drift out to the left hand side and try and cut in. He'd get so many more goals if he went directly at goal as opposed to drifting wide

One thing I don't understand with Eden is his lack of instinct to go directly to goal. Everytime he's received the ball in an attacking position his first decision is to drift out to the left hand side and try and cut in. He'd get so many more goals if he went directly at goal as opposed to drifting wide

He always slows the game down for some reason

Yeah he's a stop-start player, which gives opposition time to get back. But he's so good at dribbling around them that it's not always an issue.

I just dont see the point of doing it, its wasting good oppertunities most of the time

I watched Scholes his whole career and his last few years at United he was awful, you do realise you said Scholes would walk into any team in europe, i can tell you dont know much about football with that statement. :clown:

But he could imo, guy was fucking class.

But you think Hazard is playing world class atm so shows how much you know

So come on then who still thinks he should be starting each week then?

He should be but under a new coach. Pedro did not do anything. Oscar was awful once again. Willian was decent. We dropped him in midweek and apart from Willian the other attacking mids did not conver themselves in glory. Hazard is playing poor but the problems lie deeper than him.

He should be but under a new coach. Pedro did not do anything. Oscar was awful once again. Willian was decent. We dropped him in midweek and apart from Willian the other attacking mids did not conver themselves in glory. Hazard is playing poor but the problems lie deeper than him.

Don't understand.

Willian had a good free kick goal and that's it....

Hazard playing poorly, yet it is Oscar's fault?

I only reason im digging him out the most is because he always gets defended by the fans because he is meant to be this world beater, but he is so far from that its not even funny anymore.

If he is as good as he is made out to be he should be dragging this team to play better, i go back to Ronaldo when real look poor he always steps up and wins games on his own.

Hazard along with Ivanovic for me have been the two worst players from start up to today, and the fact them two keep getting picked is mind blowing.

He can't even dribble past anyone anymore. Like I said I still think this guy is one of the poorest 'big name' player for us for a long time purely because of his mentality not his ability, he can throw eggs at my face by ending this season with 20 goals/assists combined but somehow unless a managerial change happen I doubt it.

But he could imo, guy was fucking class.

But you think Hazard is playing world class atm so shows how much you know

I cant believe i am about to ask this.

Who Barcelona drop for a 40 year old Paul Scholes? who would Bayern drop for a 40 year old Paul Scholes? who would Real Madrid drop for a 40 year old Paul scholes?

you are seriously delusional if you think Scholes could even get into any PL team at age 40, especially when you see how bad he was in the last few years of his career!

and please show me where i said Hazard was playing world class atm???

I cant believe i am about to ask this.

Who Barcelona drop for a 40 year old Paul Scholes? who would Bayern drop for a 40 year old Paul Scholes? who would Real Madrid drop for a 40 year old Paul scholes?

you are seriously delusional if you think Scholes could even get into any PL team at age 40, especially when you see how bad he was in the last few years of his career!

and please show me where i said Hazard was playing world class atm???

Alright maybe i should have worded it with 'prime' before.

So now your saying you have not been sticking up for Hazard? He has been one of our worst players this season. Surely you can see that? Guy needs to be dropped and dropped hard.

I cannot be arsed to go over loads of pages tbh.

And he will never reach his full ability under Jose. Sad but true

Alright maybe i should have worded it with 'prime' before.

So now your saying you have not been sticking up for Hazard? He has been one of our worst players this season. Surely you can see that? Guy needs to be dropped and dropped hard.

I cannot be arsed to go over loads of pages tbh.

And he will never reach his full ability under Jose. Sad but true

i would say Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Matic, Fabregas, Pedro, Oscar and Remy have all been worse then Hazard

He obviously needs to play better, but there is not much more he can do when everyone around him are also playing bad.