Eden Hazard

the wes

If Bayern had all their players fit he'd be on the bench simple. He isn't better than any of Robben, Lewandowski or Ribery.

muller is one of the most intelligent players you'll find. There's a reason why he is among the top goals and assists creators for both club and international competitions.

If Bayern had all their players fit he'd be on the bench simple. He isn't better than any of Robben, Lewandowski or Ribery.

Muller is world class, outstanding player! he wouldnt be on the bench at any team on the planet.

muller is one of the most intelligent players you'll find. There's a reason why he is among the top goals and assists creators for both club and international competitions.

He's well on his way cementing legendary status for both Bayern and Germany. I've been a fan since he broke through under Van Gaal. Bayern weren't even a force back then compared to post 2012/2013, same goes for Germany before the World Cup. So I don't buy talks of him benefitting of a strong team. And his quality is obvious. He keeps getting better and his mental strength is highly admirable. I always find a spot for him in my fantasy XI.

Hazard has a long way to go to achieve that kind of status. Would help if he could be bothered to show up any time soon. I don't like this version of him

I really hope you are joking

No, why would i be joking. Let me guess you think Scholes is shit and Lord hazard is the best ever.

You prob wasn't watching him in his prime in the late 90s earlys 00s tho was you guess you would have seen him from 05

Stats impress you dont they?

http://www.premiersoccerstats.com/PlayerHome.cfm?PLAYERID=SCHOLEP

Also here are some quotes from some of the best

“If he was playing with me, I would have scored so many more.”

– Pele

“My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder.”

– Zinedine Zidane

“I’m star-struck when I see Paul Scholes because you never see him. On the pitch you can’t catch him. Off the pitch he disappears.”

– Luis Figo

“I’m not the best, Paul Scholes is.”

– Edgar Davids

“In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen – the most complete – is Scholes. I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times. Scholes is a spectacular player who has everything. He can play the final pass, he can score, he is strong, he never gets knocked off the ball and he doesn’t give possession away. If he had been Spanish then maybe he would have been valued more.”

– Xavi

These are the only world class players imo

Neuer, Courtois, De Gea

Lahm, Alaba, Ramos, Godin

Busquets, Silva, Hazard, Iniesta

Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Robben, Muller

Suarez, Costa, Aguero, Lewandowski

Costa is not world class he is so far from it.

Costa is not world class he is so far from it.

Depends by what definition. If you account 2014/15 at Chelsea plus the last year at Atletico where he was intrumental in their La Liga triumph then you can easily conclude that he's got world class talent.

Remember all that Torres rehtoric about form being temprorary and class permanent?

Depends by what definition. If you account 2014/15 at Chelsea plus the last year at Atletico where he was intrumental in their La Liga triumph then you can easily conclude that he's got world class talent.

Remember all that Torres rehtoric about form being temprorary and class permanent?

Other then them two seasons he aint that great imo. dont get me wrong he is top player, but not wear near in the same league Lewandoski, and co

He'd play. Guardiola loves him. For some reason Guardiola is painted by many as a coach with an one-dimensional idea of top quality (skill, skill, give me skill). He's smarter than that.

Muller played when all those three players were fit. Guardiola even forced him in his side by playing him in midfield. Ribery would find himself on the bench sooner than Muller. He never reached the heights of 12/13 under Guardiola. And even if he did, Muller would play.

Same goes for Lewandowski, who has often been rotated for either Muller up top or Gotze. He was benched against Wolfsburg (Thomas wasn't, naturally) and what happened after half-time is a part of football history. Of course, he is the form of his life now so that won't happen much now.

Muller is a champion, he delivers. Check his credentials. Any coach would be a fool to bench him.

No Muller would be on the bench if Bayern were playing Barca tommorow. The lack of a Ribery or Robben is the reason they were so comfortably beaten by Barcelona. He isn't a difference maker either of those two are & he's not close to the striker Lewandowski is.

I don't care about the cliche winner, warrior stuff. In terms of quality he's levels below those 3 easily. Any Bayern fan will tell you that. Only thing special about Muller is his versatility.

Muller is world class, outstanding player! he wouldnt be on the bench at any team on the planet.

The overrating of Muller goes on. You're telling me he would start for this treble winner Barcelona ahead of Neymar, Suarez or Leo OR bench Ronaldo, Benzema or Bale?

So much praise for a player who's never even scored 15 League goals despite taking penalties. You're going to bring up his Germany record obviously but I'll counter that with Podolski & Schurrle. Couldn't care less about it.

No, why would i be joking. Let me guess you think Scholes is shit and Lord hazard is the best ever.

You prob wasn't watching him in his prime in the late 90s earlys 00s tho was you guess you would have seen him from 05

– Pele

– Zinedine Zidane

“I’m star-struck when I see Paul Scholes because you never see him. On the pitch you can’t catch him. Off the pitch he disappears.”

– Luis Figo

– Edgar Davids

“In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen – the most complete – is Scholes. I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times. Scholes is a spectacular player who has everything. He can play the final pass, he can score, he is strong, he never gets knocked off the ball and he doesn’t give possession away. If he had been Spanish then maybe he would have been valued more.”

– Xavi

Lampard should of never taken Scholes place in england's starting 11...

No Muller would be on the bench if Bayern were playing Barca tommorow. The lack of a Ribery or Robben is the reason they were so comfortably beaten by Barcelona. He isn't a difference maker either of those two are & he's not close to the striker Lewandowski is.

I don't care about the cliche winner, warrior stuff. In terms of quality he's levels below those 3 easily. Any Bayern fan will tell you that. Only thing special about Muller is his versatility.

Well, you are right regarding the lack of robbery, however, this season pep went out and bought coman and costa. Munich hasn't face barca or madrid yet, however, to date, Douglas costa has been munich's best player and filled in the winger role very well.

In addition, last season Munich losing had a lot to due with injuries more than muller not being good enough...

Epl is falling down falling down, and if it don't stop falling then all of us will drown

Atm it is, but it will raise again.

Every league have their periods of ups and downs if you look at the past10-20 years, even spain.

You can keep on saying he be on the bench, facts point out he wouldn't. Your examples of Ribery and Lewandowski playing before him (as if a system with Muller behind Lewandowski and Ribery and Robben on the wings isn't possible but I'll leave that aside) are not true. He always plays. Ignore the fact Lewandowski was benched against Wolfsburg before his 5 goals in 9 min and 5 goals in two other matches, which have now turned him into the most hyped player in world football. Even though his form and functioning in Guardiola's system were questioned before his latest feats. More goals and more match-winning performances were expected.

Undeservedly so imo, he's world-class but he was simply not the focal point of Bayern before Guardiola changed his set-up.

Yes, let's forget about:

Being a key player in reaching 3 CL finals

Goals in the domestic cup finals of 2013 and 2014

A goal in the CL final of 2012

Three goals and top performances vs Barcelona in the semis of 2013. Remember 7-0, in aggregate, more comfortable than 6-2. He even scored one of those two Bayern goals when they went out.

Top scorer 2010 World Cup (in addition to three assists)

Most goals and assists at the 2014 World Cup

10 World Cup goals in two tournaments

Let's forget the 20+ goals and 10+ assists he pretty much guarantees every season. All of that and he only recently turned 26. Only special thing about Muller is his versatility. I'm getting closer to hearing it all. But I'll stop here. I thank you for the replies.

– Pele

– Zinedine Zidane

– Luis Figo

– Edgar Davids

– Xavi

I watched Scholes his whole career and his last few years at United he was awful, you do realise you said Scholes would walk into any team in europe, i can tell you dont know much about football with that statement. :clown:

The overrating of Muller goes on. You're telling me he would start for this treble winner Barcelona ahead of Neymar, Suarez or Leo OR bench Ronaldo, Benzema or Bale?

So much praise for a player who's never even scored 15 League goals despite taking penalties. You're going to bring up his Germany record obviously but I'll counter that with Podolski & Schurrle. Couldn't care less about it.

at Barca they would have played like this with Iniesta rotating with Rakitic

Rakitic - Busquets

Messi - Muller - Neymar

Suarez

at Real they would have played like this

Modric - Kroos

Bale - Muller - Ronaldo

Benzema