Eden Hazard

the wes

Scholes said that Aguero is the only WC player in the EPL.

More or less, I would say I agree to his assessment. (only others I would add are either DDG or Thibo) However, Thibo fits either atletico or chelsea. His ballskills are really subpar for one of the spanish teams and munich.

"If you look at the quality of player that comes to England I don’t think we have the best players in Europe or in the world," Scholes said on BT Sport.

"The best players are at Real Madrid or Bayern Munich. I think the level below that is probably Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus. And under that is where the quality of English clubs come into it.

"I really don’t think it’s any surprise. When you think about the quality of players we have, do you think any of the players at our top clubs now would get in the Barcelona team? I very much doubt it.

"They wouldn’t get in the Real Madrid team or the Bayern Munich team. Maybe Sergio Aguero is the exception."

He actually said Juventus? Well that is confusing as fuck. Also Hazard is a world class player who has started the season well. Schoels seems to be taking this season into account and if he is indeed doing that, then he should not have Aguero there and not have Hazard. Had this been last season, Hazard would have definitely been there. Aguero has been below-par himself this season.

At any given moment I consider only XI players to be world class. Hazard is not one of them. If we play a traditional 4-3-3 this would be my world class XI:

Crisitano Ronaldo - Suarez - Messi

James - Modric

Busquets

Alaba - Godin - Chielinni- Lahm

Neuer

Damn, there really isn't that many fullbacks or centrebacks to choose from. I was really clutching at straws to make this XI. This isn't necessarily the best team, but I do think each player is the or at least one of the best players in their position. While England has a lot of very talented players in the leagues, I don't think any of them are the absolute best.

This season?

I would take out ronaldo, james, modric, busquets, chilleni, godin and lahm...

Based on this season so far...

Douglas costa-Lewandowski-muller

Messi-Gundogan

Alonso-Fernandinho

Alaba-ramos-varane

neuer

RB might be lahm due to default, however, lahm has really decline as a player since his injury.....

He actually said Juventus? Well that is confusing as fuck. Also Hazard is a world class player who has started the season well. Schoels seems to be taking this season into account and if he is indeed doing that, then he should not have Aguero there and not have Hazard. Had this been last season, Hazard would have definitely been there. Aguero has been below-par himself this season.

Hazard would not start on the big 3 teams of europe.

If world class is best 11, than hazard is not in there and nor is anyone in the epl.

Hazard would not start on the big 3 teams of europe.

If world class is best 11, than hazard is not in there and nor is anyone in the epl.

Hazard would start at Bayern and Real imo. Are you basing it on his form now because trust me he will rediscover his form. If you said this before the start of the season everyone would say he would walk into most teams in the world bar Barca.

Hazard would start at Bayern and Real imo. Are you basing it on his form now because trust me he will rediscover his form. If you said this before the start of the season everyone would say he would walk into most teams in the world bar Barca.

Real madrid play

ronaldo-benzema-bale

james-modric

kroos

With isco as the primary subsitute...

Bayern play

Costa-lewda-robben

Muller

Thiago-vidal

Alonso

Where exactly would hazard start??????

Real madrid play

ronaldo-benzema-bale

james-modric

kroos

Bayern play

Costa-lewda-robben

Muller

Thiago-vidal

Alonso

Fair enough but he is still world class and would probably face rotation as in terms of natural ability is better than most players you have listed. Robben is injured all the time and is getting on. I remember when Bayern were linked with a record bid for Hazard over the summer, there fans were drooling over the possibility even though there was no chance. They would have loved him in there team. I will wait till the season ends to see how people change their views on Hazard. If he was actually in Real or Bayern they would have to find a way to put him in because he is too good and of the players you put in those teams I would not actually take any over him. Robben is like 32 and is made of glass and Ronaldo needs creativity to score and does not do much bar goals. Obviously he is better than Hazard but I would not take him exactly over Hazard.

This season?

Messi-Gundogan

Alonso-Fernandinho

Alaba-ramos-varane

neuer

RB might be lahm due to default, however, lahm has really decline as a player since his injury.....

I haven't seen much this season, so I just went to a default.

This season?

Messi-Gundogan

Alonso-Fernandinho

Alaba-ramos-varane

neuer

Default rb should obviously be Ivanovic...

Real madrid play

ronaldo-benzema-bale

james-modric

kroos

Bayern play

Costa-lewda-robben

Muller

Thiago-vidal

Alonso

Lol he'd start ahead of James, Muller and Costa easily. Get outta here.

A kid like Coman has already gone up a level just by playing in that Bayern team (same as Costa) but Eden wouldn't get a sniff?

Lol he'd start ahead of James, Muller and Costa easily. Get outta here.

A kid like Coman has already gone up a level just by playing in that Bayern team (same as Costa) but Eden wouldn't get a sniff?

He wouldn't start over any of those 3.

Especially not over MR Munchen. THe fact you think Eden hazard would start over Munich's homegrown superstar implies you have no clue what you are talking about.

Coman playing is due to injuries and rotation and is not in the starting 11, so coman has nothing to do with it. Kimmich is playing at munich too when he never played any bundesliga matches before. Pep knows his system and plays players that fit it, not on name recognition.

Munich's starting 11 when everyone is all healthy is

Costa-Robert-Robben

Muller

Thiago/Vidal-Alonso

This is considering the fact ribery is done for.

Costa and Hazard are two different players.. Costa is direct, fast and whips crosses in all game long. His inclusion to munich is one of the main reasons why lewandowski is scoring at the rate he is. Hazard may be a better player, but Costa is the better fit.

Neymar wouldn't start for Bayern either then. He doesn't whip in crosses lol. Lewandowski is scoring at an high rate because he's a World Class striker (better than Costa for that matter) that's in his form of his life not because of Douglas Costa who's only assisted like 1 or 2 of his goals this season.

Muller is an automatic starter because he can play every position which is highly beneficial considering they have so many injury prone players. If Bayern had a fully fit squad and were playing Barcelona tomorrow he'd be on the bench.

Neymar wouldn't start for Bayern either then. He doesn't whip in crosses lol. Lewandowski is scoring at an high rate because he's a World Class striker (better than Costa for that matter) that's in his form of his life not because of Douglas Costa who's only assisted like 1 or 2 of his goals this season.

Muller is an automatic starter because he can play every position which is highly beneficial considering they have so many injury prone players. If Bayern had a fully fit squad and were playing Barcelona tomorrow he'd be on the bench.

Muller is an automatic starter because he is world-class and because the man is a warrior, a performer on the big stage.

He'd be on the bench... you must've tripped and fallen on a sharp pencil.

Scholes said that Aguero is the only WC player in the EPL.

More or less, I would say I agree to his assessment. (only others I would add are either DDG or Thibo) However, Thibo fits either atletico or chelsea. His ballskills are really subpar for one of the spanish teams and munich.

"If you look at the quality of player that comes to England I don’t think we have the best players in Europe or in the world," Scholes said on BT Sport.

"The best players are at Real Madrid or Bayern Munich. I think the level below that is probably Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus. And under that is where the quality of English clubs come into it.

"I really don’t think it’s any surprise. When you think about the quality of players we have, do you think any of the players at our top clubs now would get in the Barcelona team? I very much doubt it.

"They wouldn’t get in the Real Madrid team or the Bayern Munich team. Maybe Sergio Aguero is the exception."

There's a difference between being a starter at Real, Barca or Bayern and being a world-class player.

People are so quick to go overboard. I love the drama Scholes has stirred.

Muller is an automatic starter because he is world-class and because the man is a warrior, a performer on the big stage.

He'd be on the bench... you must've tripped and fallen on a sharp pencil.

If Bayern had all their players fit he'd be on the bench simple. He isn't better than any of Robben, Lewandowski or Ribery.

If Bayern had all their players fit he'd be on the bench simple. He isn't better than any of Robben, Lewandowski or Ribery.

He'd play. Guardiola loves him. For some reason Guardiola is painted by many as a coach with an one-dimensional idea of top quality (skill, skill, give me skill). He's smarter than that.

Muller played when all those three players were fit. Guardiola even forced him in his side by playing him in midfield. Ribery would find himself on the bench sooner than Muller. He never reached the heights of 12/13 under Guardiola. And even if he did, Muller would play.

Same goes for Lewandowski, who has often been rotated for either Muller up top or Gotze. He was benched against Wolfsburg (Thomas wasn't, naturally) and what happened after half-time is a part of football history. Of course, he is the form of his life now so that won't happen much now.

Muller is a champion, he delivers. Check his credentials. Any coach would be a fool to bench him.