test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

Sarri says he speaks every day with Hazard but about his position on the pitch, not about his future. Sarri will be very pleased to see him stay but he wants him to be happy and it is up to him. #MCICHE

On 2/6/2019 at 7:43 PM, OneMoSalah said:

And for exactly the same reasons Benitez and the current Real boss dont rate Isco.

James showed under Ancelotti and for Colombia he is more than hard working enough. He is more suited to playing as an advanced 8 than Isco for me.

Isco a great player but again, I consider him more luxury than James. Plus James end product is better.

I just cannot agree with that, and many who have watched and are more familiar with Isco and James would disagree with you. James is in the same tier as Mata and Ozil. On the other hand Isco will never be known for his work rate and tactical awareness. But at least he is not as limited as James by his speed and stamina. I think he is doable. For Isco is more about buying in, and i believe Sarri can do that. James on the other hand not only needs to buy in, but he is limited physically. 

I think James is better suited to Serie A, Juve can be a great spot for them. Isco on the other hand is more suited to EPL. Plus Isco dribbling and close control would be greatly needed to replace the void left behind by Hazard. 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The only reason he hasn't said anything is because Real haven't approached him yet. They want Neymar and the only way he will stays is if they pursue Neymary or Mbappe. He'll then come out with some bollocks like I was always going to stay here or something along the line. 

Quote me on this if it doesn't happen. I'd gladly eat some humble pie. 

Not really bollocks cause he always said it’s possible he just stays. Real is his youth dream club, but hazard is also a family man and his family is happy in London.

I understand the frustration, and for  me the talk can also stop now, but I can not say that he ever said something bad or disrespectful about our beloved club.

46 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

Not really bollocks cause he always said it’s possible he just stays. Real is his youth dream club, but hazard is also a family man and his family is happy in London.

I understand the frustration, and for  me the talk can also stop now, but I can not say that he ever said something bad or disrespectful about our beloved club.

You and I both know him saying 'there is a possibility i'll stay', is revealing that Real never approached him. Let's not beat around the bush. It's a save face tactic. 

We saw the same thing with Ronaldo in the 2008-2009 season. He made his desire to leave for Real after the Euros but Real never approached him. Except Ronaldo never flirted with Real the way Hazard has. 

Sounds promising.

Eden Hazard admits Chelsea are still adapting to playing under 'great' Maurizio Sarri

Eden Hazard admits Chelsea are still learning to play under Maurizio Sarri but believes the club are benefitting from his different approach to the game.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/eden-hazard-admits-chelsea-are-still-adapting-to-playing-under-great-maurizio-sarri-a4061931.html

Vesper likes this

If he wants to go then go, getting bored of it all. Am sure we and Chelsea will get over it. It’s not like we need him or we  don’t win. Maybe Hudson odio will  get a chance and play just as well. 

Love hazard but sign a contract or hand in a transfer request in.  It’s as simple as that 

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, zinctek said:

If he wants to go then go, getting bored of it all. Am sure we and Chelsea will get over it. It’s not like we need him or we  don’t win. Maybe Hudson odio will  get a chance and play just as well. 

Love hazard but sign a contract or hand in a transfer request in.  It’s as simple as that 

Players come and go. We just get attached to some.

The only things I'm pissed about this is how the board have let this happen. This ain't some new thing he has just started to say. They should have realized the sht that was slowly creeping up on us and done something about it when it was us that had the leverage/

Now we are being taken the piss out of by our own player and the richest club in the world. More likely to get closer to £50mill than the £200 we could have gotten a year or so ago.

And some peeps stick up for our board.

IF he stays then to be honest that will piss me off as well some.

The turmoil,doubt,upheaval he has caused thru all his tactics could have been sorted far earlier than this if he had helped the club out and signed a new cotract with some clause in stating some buy price price for him to RM only that was acceptable to both him and us. Say £130mill or so.

But hes probably loving the attention and being in the limelight.

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

hahaha

And I thought we were mates! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

wasn't directed at you bruv:wub:

We got wayyy too drunk last night, posting and single malt was a bad mix

Unionjack, 11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this