Eden Hazard

the wes

Not really, thanks. I don't let bullshit sink in. Its a bit like not letting climate deniers or anti-evolutionists take you down to their utterly non evidence based level.

Wasn't he one of our most important players since he came here? But, hey, he doesn't belong here, right?

I advise you to put your own deductive powers on your own name. I wouldn't go that for because I quite like Oscar, but in your rationale what do you say about him?

You misread there for here :D cheers bro

Actually i agree with Oscar on this one. And i don't know why you took it in a bad way. Do you actually see Eden looking at himself in the mirror in a Ronaldo fashion?

He didn't even doubt his footballing ability but his "attitude" although i suspect he meant to say "personality"

Eden is the opposite of Ronaldo, i despise the latter for his personality and i wouldn't want him in my team in a million years, because he doesn't belong in a team, while the former has to be more selfish on some occasions and maybe less honest on the pitch (last night for the possibility of a penalty)

For me Eden is the best player out there who's not a Megalomaniac and with a good personality (although he's underperforming at the moment and he has to show some balls and desire to be in the team)

Maybe sometimes it would help not to look at posts made in belgian players threads with red tinted glasses, sometimes the wanking over them is just too strong.

So you agree he doesn't belong here, because that was Oscar's premisse. Interesting.

Not really, thanks. I don't let bullshit sink in. Its a bit like not letting climate deniers or anti-evolutionists take you down to their utterly non evidence based level.

Wasn't he one of our most important players since he came here? But, hey, he doesn't belong here, right?

I advise you to put your own deductive powers on your own name. I wouldn't go that for because I quite like Oscar, but in your rationale what do you say about him?

When did I say eden doesn't belong here?????

Your belgian mate said the same thing as me....

clearly he is frustrated with the "belgian bias/racism" that is here.

Frustrated no, but it is getting quite tedious to be called a waffle lover everytime you post something about Eden. For your info, this is happening for years before you were here.

As i said, i read here and was quite baffled.

I understand.

I read your few posts about belgian bias, etc... These days a lot of folks attack your belgian players so I'm sure their is a bit of nationalism involved, which is reasonable...

Just remember, I rarely ever said anything bad about Eden... KDB is a different subject

I understand.

I read your few posts about belgian bias, etc... These days a lot of folks attack your belgian players so I'm sure their is a bit of nationalism involved, which is reasonable...

Just remember, I rarely ever said anything bad about Eden... KDB is a different subject

Fair play, mate.

Ps: nationalism in belgium is quite the (non) topic lol

Frustrated no, but it is getting quite tedious to be called a waffle lover everytime you post something about Eden. For your info, this is happening for years before you were here.

Hate waffles and Belgian chocolate ,, never wear lace but LOVE all Belgian Pate and quite a few Belgian players ,, sadly some no longer with us .

I think it goes both ways to be honest, according to some of the belgian posters we are a shit team because we let go of the second comings of christ kdb and lukaku, to others we are decent only because we have hazard and tibo in the team,all the other players are losers. That is quite tiring as well, considering i don't see any spanish/brazilian/french users wanking as much on their own players as some of the belgian users do. Again, i repeat some, i'm not generalizing and it's a delicate matter, wouldn't want to be called racist or what not, because i'm not.

Once i read a post from you, which wasn't directed at me but another italian poster calling him pizza man and whatnot, it wasn't nice to read, even though i suspect he instigated that in you because most italians are stupid. (i can say it :D )

At the end of the day it's a forum, cheer up, be happy and don't be too serious about it. I hope you won't misread this post.

I think it goes both ways to be honest, according to some of the belgian posters we are a shit team because we let go of the second comings of christ kdb and lukaku, to others we are decent only because we have hazard and tibo in the team,all the other players are losers. That is quite tiring as well, considering i don't see any spanish/brazilian/french users wanking as much on their own players as some of the belgian users do. Again, i repeat some, i'm not generalizing and it's a delicate matter, wouldn't want to be called racist or what not, because i'm not.

Once i read a post from you, which wasn't directed at me but another italian poster calling him pizza man and whatnot, it wasn't nice to read, even though i suspect he instigated that in you because most italians are stupid. (i can say it :D )

At the end of the day it's a forum, cheer up, be happy and don't be too serious about it. I hope you won't misread this post.

No problem mate. That post was exactly the reply to the belgian waffle biased guy post. It is a forum, but if you love Chelsea and you really think some players deserve defence, it is hard to hear. I defend KDB because I truly believe he is very good. I have slacked off Lukaku really bad because I think he doesn't cut it. I hated Torres and I love Azpi, Matic while I have doubts on Oscar.

All that is true, but it is quite annoying people only see the things you post on those guys from your own nationality. Besides, i am not the other belgian members, so why would I have to gear responsability for their actions or words.

It bugs me to have to bear that burden when all you care about is a Chelsea team playing well.

I get where some of you are coming from, but i am not that rutheless with Eden Hazard.

Is he as good or even better than last season? I don't think so!

But what do i value most?

Always having success, commanding almost always top notch performances and calling for some heads, or giving time, maybe allowing some average games, having consistency and my shirt isn't quickly out of date?

Personelly i stick to the second choice.

I value having Eden Hazard around more than money.

I don't want the donkey Bale instead; selfish, spuds legend and without a proper haircut, disgusting!

i am not the other belgian members, so why would I have to gear responsability for their actions or words.

It bugs me to have to bear that burden when all you care about is a Chelsea team playing well.

Well, i'm not here from a lot of time, so i don't know what was said before, or if any of those posts were directed personally at you. But chances are (i think, from what i've seen so far) the majority of the generic "anti-belgian" posts weren't directed specifically at you, but rather to others i mentioned before, so i don't think you should take responsibility for those generic posts.

Now excuse me but i'll have to go feed myself on a pizza :D

Also, i think you add to this forum.

Isn't hazard the highest pay on the roaster? If so, the 'slack' and the additional expectations have already been priced in.

I'm disappointed with his form and his overall fitness after vacation. I also expect him to get better but it's something to keep an eye on.