Eden Hazard

the wes

Mourinho was so proud of him last season talked him up like the next Ballon Dor winner and the. Eden comes out and lowers his own standards saying he will never be as good as a Messi or Ronaldo and said he won't score a lot of goals. Well what the fuck are you on a 100k a week for? Fancy dribbles at this point? Comes back overweight for his standards and just doesn't look interested anymore. Should've never made the trip to Porto in the first place.

Mourinho was so proud of him last season talked him up like the next Ballon Dor winner and the. Eden comes out and lowers his own standards saying he will never be as good as a Messi or Ronaldo and said he won't score a lot of goals. Well what the fuck are you on a 100k a week for? Fancy dribbles at this point? Comes back overweight for his standards and just doesn't look interested anymore. Should've never made the trip to Porto in the first place.

Whole team is underperforming tbh, but i get your point, he's probably the third behind Ivanovic and Fabregas to show a real lack of balls and being well fed with just one major trophy under his belt. Needs a proper wake up call, as it stands we have better performes in Willian and Kenedy.

Whole team is underperforming tbh, but i get your point, he's probably the third behind Ivanovic and Fabregas to show a real lack of balls and being well fed with just one major trophy under his belt. Needs a proper wake up call, as it stands we have better performes in Willian and Kenedy.

Absolutely I agree 100% with you. You could see the passion in Kenedy and RLC and how much they wanted it more so than some who just don't give a shit this season. Where's the fire to track back and defend like Mourinho teams do? Some just think the goals will come and the opponent will roll over.

It's not a Mourinho problem, Eden is getting stuck from Marc Wilmots as well. He's gotten lazy and being benched for Porto shows he STILL hasn't learned his lesson and should be dropped for Kenedy vs Southhampton and Villa. He needs to get his head on straight.

You need movement, one touch passing, possession and overlapping fullbacks to bring the most out of Hazard. He's carried Mourinho's shit offense these past 2 seasons, cut him some slack. As he eloquently said 2 seasons ago "we're not made to play football at Chelsea".

It speaks volumes of his individual talent that's even thrived at Chelsea. The likes of Cuadrado, Mata, Salah, De Bruyne, Willian, Oscar, Schurrle have all failed really. I hope he gets a chance to play under a top coach before he retires, he'd make magic under Pep for example.

Pep requires hard workers and possession football.....

Talent alone will not get you by Pep. IMO, last season was ideal for hazard having a hard working team play behind him and allowing him to create individual magic via dribbling. In a team full of superstars, in my opinion hazard would not feel it is his duty to takeover and would fade out....

Their fans wouldnt accept him coming to preseason overweight and starting slow either.

He'd have to go to a place like PSG where they are forgiving like us.

PSG would be ideal I think.

Relax environment with a team on the rise, but a shitty manager.... However, zlatan might yell at you all game long

In a football perspective, I always thought Chelsea was the worse place out of the 3 for Eden to land...

You need movement, one touch passing, possession and overlapping fullbacks to bring the most out of Hazard. He's carried Mourinho's shit offense these past 2 seasons, cut him some slack. As he eloquently said 2 seasons ago "we're not made to play football at Chelsea".

It speaks volumes of his individual talent that's even thrived at Chelsea. The likes of Cuadrado, Mata, Salah, De Bruyne, Willian, Oscar, Schurrle have all failed really. I hope he gets a chance to play under a top coach before he retires, he'd make magic under Pep for example.

Word. Was in the middle of posting something similar when I saw your post. Eden is the last man who should get any stick, he has been nothing but magical for us since he signed, not only last season. If patience is shown towards the likes of Ivanovic, Fabregas, Costa (and the list goes on), then Hazard deserves it 100 times more. It's sickening to think that we might lose our best player BY FUCKING GOD DAMN FAR because he has stopped saving Mourinho's ass every single game. Maybe the fault lies in the players around him standing like fucking statues and a conservative right-footed left-back offering little to no support on his wing, ever thought of that, Jose? I actually see Hazard trying, but it's hard to try when everything in and around the club is fucking ponce and the manager is grabbing every opportunity to scapegoat you while sucking off other dead wood.

Yes, I'm seriously pissed that Hazard appears to be the first name on the list to get dropped when something goes wrong.

What a player he could be with the right mentality but he's way to lay back.

I always hoped he would become a hard working player on training but that doesnt seem the case,talentwise surely one of the best in the world but you need more than that.

cut him some slack.

Actually, no. I think we're past it cutting some slack to any of our own players. This is what i said at the beginning of the season (cutting him some slack) but he really needs to step it up now, together with others.

And no he's not being let down by the "team" he's part of the team as well and has contributed little to nothing so far.

Last men who should get any stick right now? Bego, Willian, Zouma, RLC, Kenedy,Ramires and Azpi. At least they're showing a winning mentality.

Regarding Madrid/Barcelona, Eden doesn't really possess the attitude imo to be there....

Always took eden as mr. nice guy, maybe I'm wrong....

Most cringeworthy post since a while. You even made me post again, it was that bad.

Eden doesnt belong here. Ahem

616e63984bab783e8969d058cf211742.jpg

Most cringeworthy post since a while. You even made me post again, it was that bad.

616e63984bab783e8969d058cf211742.jpg

What a player he could be with the right mentality but he's way to lay back.

I always hoped he would become a hard working player on training but that doesnt seem the case,talentwise surely one of the best in the world but you need more than that.

Maybe you should cringe at your belgian mate too.

Lol, you said he doesnt deserve to be here. Let that sink in 'Oscar'

Regarding Madrid/Barcelona, Eden doesn't really possess the attitude imo to be there....

Always took eden as mr. nice guy, maybe I'm wrong....

Maybe this should let you sink in.

Actually i agree with Oscar on this one. And i don't know why you took it in a bad way. Do you actually see Eden looking at himself in the mirror in a Ronaldo fashion?

He didn't even doubt his footballing ability but his "attitude" although i suspect he meant to say "personality"

Eden is the opposite of Ronaldo, i despise the latter for his personality and i wouldn't want him in my team in a million years, because he doesn't belong in a team, while the former has to be more selfish on some occasions and maybe less honest on the pitch (last night for the possibility of a penalty)

For me Eden is the best player out there who's not a Megalomaniac and with a good personality (although he's underperforming at the moment and he has to show some balls and desire to be in the team)

Maybe sometimes it would help not to look at posts made in belgian players threads with red tinted glasses, sometimes the wanking over them is just too strong.

Maybe this should let you sink in.

Not really, thanks. I don't let bullshit sink in. Its a bit like not letting climate deniers or anti-evolutionists take you down to their utterly non evidence based level.

Wasn't he one of our most important players since he came here? But, hey, he doesn't belong here, right?

I advise you to put your own deductive powers on your own name. I wouldn't go that for because I quite like Oscar, but in your rationale what do you say about him?