Eden Hazard

the wes

I'll remind you of this post when he's playing in a proper system with genuine World Class players in Spain.

He has started off slow but even under Mourinho, I still think come the end of the season he will be our star player and probably a leading candidate for POTY. There are too many games to be played to think he will not recover his best form.

Most overrated player in football, only plays well when he wants. In fact he could go down the Pato...etc route if he is not careful. There were a lot of players who had a couple of world class seasons but faded away into nothing because their mentality is weak, this guy so far is proving the he is heading this way as well.

please stop embarrassing yourself.

I didn't even realise he was on the pitch.

Will the real Hazard please stand up? Can't blame José for this. Even Schurrle this week has come out and said the whole team sets up to do the donkey work to give Eden more freedom. Perhaps he needs to start putting the work in and let our best outfield player so far this season (Willian) continue to build on his own good form?

I didn't even realise he was on the pitch.

Will the real Hazard please stand up? Can't blame José for this. Even Schurrle this week has come out and said the whole team sets up to do the donkey work to give Eden more freedom. Perhaps he needs to start putting the work in and let our best outfield player so far this season (Willian) continue to build on his own good form?

He was on the pitch for 28 minutes. Not enough to change anything really. Also the team was playing atrociously bad, the ball hardly got to him and the interplay between the front players was erratic. May sound like a Hazard apologist and fanboy, and maybe I am but I really think you can't blame him much for yesterday. He did more in those 28' than what Pedro did in 73'. I am quite certain not even Ronaldo or Messi could make a difference in a team playing this bad. Stop singling out players (Ivanovic being the exception), it's the failure of an entire team and its coach.

He was on the pitch for 28 minutes. Not enough to change anything really. Also the team was playing atrociously bad, the ball hardly got to him and the interplay between the front players was erratic. May sound like a Hazard apologist and fanboy, and maybe I am but I really think you can't blame him much for yesterday. He did more in those 28' than what Pedro did in 73'. I am quite certain not even Ronaldo or Messi could make a difference in a team playing this bad. Stop singling out players (Ivanovic being the exception), it's the failure of an entire team and its coach.

Entire team so Hazard included, he's part of this team and he's been a ghost for the most part. But i get what you're saying about Pedro. Willian is performing better than Eden and Pedro both.

You can blame him, because he did nothing in those 28 minutes apart from his initial shot into the side-netting. You say "you can't blame him much for yesterday" and yet you then say "it's the failure of an entire team". Hazard is part of that team, or is supposed to be, and should be chastised as such.

You can blame him, because he did nothing in those 28 minutes apart from his initial shot into the side-netting. You say "you can't blame him much for yesterday" and yet you then say "it's the failure of an entire team". Hazard is part of that team, or is supposed to be, and should be chastised as such.

Of course I understand and concur with criticism of Hazard being underwhelming during most of the last matches but yesterday specifically I honestly think you can't blame him too much. There are times that it is reasonable to single out a players performance (good or bad), yesterday was no such occasion.The ball hardly came to him and even if it did passes beween front players where bad. He made a dangerous effort on goal and tried to drop deeper to collect the ball, sadly all for naught. The team was already playing bad when he came on, the only thing you can blame Hazard of is that he didn't change that. But like I said I don't see any single player changing that, not in this team, not with this lack of chemistry.

Horrid performances, week after week. Something is wrong and his mind is clearly not on football. Where is the Eden from last season?

If his form stays like this for the rest of the season, and someone come in with a big bid for him, I'd almost be happy if the club accepted it...

Ahhh let's start the blame game. Ofcourse the guy who carried these losers for large stretches the last 3 years is at fault for Mourinho's mismanagement. I'm sure he'll be happy if someone makes a bid for him too, Steve, if shit doesn't change.

Perhaps he can be in a team that plays positive football for once.

Ahhh let's start the blame game. Ofcourse the guy who carried these losers for large stretches the last 3 years is at fault for Mourinho's mismanagement. I'm sure he'll be happy if someone makes a bid for him too, Steve, if shit doesn't change.

Perhaps he can be in a team that plays positive football for once.

Spoken like a true non Chelsea FC fan.