Eden Hazard

the wes

Still not back to his best but obviously several steps better than what we've seen this season. I was wrong to say he should have been benched for the match.

Proves he is indeed a Top 5 player. If Ozil for example put in that sort of performance Arsenal fans would be raving about it for years.

They are trying their best to fuck up our team this season. It was on target right so should that not be given to him? How many cases have we seen where a shot has been on target and even though it has been deflected they have given it to the player who striked the ball? Joke.

it has been changed to own goal - the official premier league match centre.

http://live.premierleague.com/#/gameweek/6/matchday/6/match/803212

Zouma (53)
Chambers (OG 90+1)
Assists
Fàbregas (53)
Hazard (90+1)
FT
Stamford Bridge
Attendance: 41,584
Referee: Mike Dean
#CHEARS

tumblr_nv3awlZrcw1r8tl4so1_1280.jpg

Some people would have you believe he scored 40 out of 50 from the spot.

This reminded me of one my favourite Eden moments. I loved his 2nd goal vs Maribor (see spoiler). I don't know, there was just so much swagger and confidence in that goal. Complete belief in his abilities.

I hope he aims to double that tally within two seasons. I'm sure he can do it.

It wasn't on target.

Just realised tbh. Even if it was on target they probably would have given it to Chambers anyway. They saw Hazard say the goal would do a lot for his confidence then they realised he was going to start destroying the opposition again and this is their best way they think to keep his confidence low. Hopefully he gets his deserved goal against Newcastle. Fantastic record against them.

All against us

To be fair, the shot looked like it was going wide. So, the decision is understandable. That being said, Kane scored a league hat-trick against Leicester last season and one of the goals was a deflected effort. If I remember correctly, that shot wasn't on target and yet, Kane got the goal and the Premier League didn't change it to an OG. :doh::rant: