Eden Hazard

the wes

Dropping Hazard isn't the answer here, especially when we're in dire need of results. Besides, even if we drop him, who do we have to take his place? Willian and Pedro are injured and we only have the inexperienced Kenedy and Traore as back-ups.

See i disagree with the people that dont want him dropped. Like i said i dont think Jose should do it in a harsh way, more in a sort your head out kinda way. For all we know home life could be wrong could be anything, but all we know for sure is that football right now clearly is not at the top of his to do list.

The way his is atm i cannot see him steeping up vs Arsenal more the over way round can see him getting worse because of the pressure he is under. Last night some of the under performers made a step up he didnt worst player on the pitch and he will know that. So like i said i think Jose needs to give him a week of to go sort his head out get re-focused and come back for Walsall or Newcastle.

Because if he dont come back to some sort of form soon i can see the press, rivals fans getting more on his back and the way he looks atm i dont see him getting out of it

See i disagree with the people that dont want him dropped. Like i said i dont think Jose should do it in a harsh way, more in a sort your head out kinda way. For all we know home life could be wrong could be anything, but all we know for sure is that football right now clearly is not at the top of his to do list.

The way his is atm i cannot see him steeping up vs Arsenal more the over way round can see him getting worse because of the pressure he is under. Last night some of the under performers made a step up he didnt worst player on the pitch and he will know that. So like i said i think Jose needs to give him a week of to go sort his head out get re-focused and come back for Walsall or Newcastle.

Because if he dont come back to some sort of form soon i can see the press, rivals fans getting more on his back and the way he looks atm i dont see him getting out of it

It's all good saying he should be dropped for the reasons but who do we have to come in for him? We only have 2 inexperienced youngsters at the moment. On top of that, he's not going to regain any form by sitting out and even if we leave him out for say 2-3 matches, who's to say he will return to his old self? There's no guarantee in that. What he could need right now is Mourinho having a 1-on-1 chat with him.

He had several explosive dribbles last night is final ball was just laughably poor. All in the head.

True but the same could be said about the others too. Their passes in the final third were so bad and had we been on form last night, we would have easily smashed another 3-4 goals past Maccabi Tel-Aviv.

Last season against Arsenal was the game where he really stepped up another level. Before that he was good not standout so hopefully it is the same case on Saturday. He absolutely murdered Chambers and co last season. Hopefully we see the same again and see his season kick on from here.

you can't show up at the beginning of the season fat, and if I said he was our of shape that would be generous. Tbh this the only time I have criticized him or I feel he should be. I hope he learns from this.

I feel this is the type things that would prevent him being one of the best. Going on the path of Wayne Rooney then CR7 at the moment. Rooney would show up fat and rest on his laurels at times, you would never see that from CR7 and this is why the gap between the two is so great atm and at one point Rooney was considered the greater talent.

He needs to practice his passing and develop his vision. He has costa and pedro on the other wing who makes runs, he needs to put through passes to him like messi does for Neymar.

It just feels like if his dribbling isn't working, he has nothing else to offer in attack which isn't true. His technique is too good for this.

He has A passing average of 87% even through he is completely of form and you say he needs to practice his passing ?!?

Is it so difficult to just accept he is off form? Just be patient and he will be back in track soon!

Also people saying he needs to be more hungry and that he is too sure of his place in the team don't know what they are talking about!

Is it so difficult to see that he missed the penalty the way he did was because he is playing completely without confidence at the moment and because he is traint too hard to prove himself. And because his self confidence normally is one of his biggest strengts this is a problem that affects his whole game.

So just give him time and support him!

Every top player has a setback like this at least once in his carreer.

Remember for example Robben in the European Championship of 2012 where he couldn't dribbel past anyone.

At least we are lucky this happens with Hazard in the beginning of the season and not when it counts the most.

It's all good saying he should be dropped for the reasons but who do we have to come in for him? We only have 2 inexperienced youngsters at the moment. On top of that, he's not going to regain any form by sitting out and even if we leave him out for say 2-3 matches, who's to say he will return to his old self? There's no guarantee in that. What he could need right now is Mourinho having a 1-on-1 chat with him.

But on the other hand playing him the way he is atm we might aswell start with 10 men. like i said its a tough on to get right. but for me dropping him is the right thing to do. Might even give him the kick up the backside he needs to get out of the funk he is in.

When he missed that pen last night his head dropped and was out the game until like the last few mins when he made 1 or 2 okay runs

But on the other hand playing him the way he is atm we might aswell start with 10 men. like i said its a tough on to get right. but for me dropping him is the right thing to do. Might even give him the kick up the backside he needs to get out of the funk he is in.

When he missed that pen last night his head dropped and was out the game until like the last few mins when he made 1 or 2 okay runs

Think that's over-exaggerating. He hasn't been good but he hasn't been that bad either to suggest we're better off playing with 10 men. Besides, who do we have to take his place anyway? Best to start with giving him a pep talk and then see how it goes (Mourinho needs to utilize his man-management skills here).

Think that's over-exaggerating. He hasn't been good but he hasn't been that bad either to suggest we're better off playing with 10 men. Besides, who do we have to take his place anyway? Best to start with giving him a pep talk and then see how it goes (Mourinho needs to utilize his man-management skills here).

Whats to say that Jose aint already tried to talk to him?

Im not gonna be pissed of he does start on Saturday and i wont be pissed if he is benched. Just want to win and atm i cant see Hazard helping us win

Whats to say that Jose aint already tried to talk to him?

I meant after what happened on Wednesday.

Im not gonna be pissed of he does start on Saturday and i wont be pissed if he is benched. Just want to win and atm i cant see Hazard helping us win

The upturn in form has to start from somewhere.

Hazard is going to go against bellerin, who is faster than hazard is...

Might be a good option to move him to the middle or the right side so he doesn't have to match vs bellerin.. Monreal should be easy work for hazard and put willian on the left side, however, that would mean dropping Iva for dave and aba on the left.

He has A passing average of 87% even through he is completely of form and you say he needs to practice his passing ?!?

Is it so difficult to just accept he is off form? Just be patient and he will be back in track soon!

What is 87% passing when it is always to the side or to Azpilicueta???

I talk about situations I see in the match, hazard when he's on the ball doesn't see anyone making runs behind as much as he should. He ignored baba so many times yesterday, I lost count. All his chances he creates are because of his dribbling, but all I want is for him to learn to diversify his gameplay, because he will have off days where his dribbling isn't working and he needs to master how to still impact a match on bad dribbling days.

BxSEcZt.gif

X6oxdOS.gif

Messi-pass-v-Belgium.gif

Hazard has one of the best technical ability I've ever seen and it would be a shame if he doesn't use it to the full because we don't want him to develop more.