Eden Hazard

the wes

Ronaldo was pissed today toward the end of the game when he missed the chance to score his 6th goal in the match, Hazard only got 1 assist since the beginning of the season and something like 1 goal in the last 8 BPL games but he couldn't give a fuck.

It shows the difference really even though I would argue Hazard is more naturally talented than Ronaldo was at similar age, but his hunger is not even 10% of CR7 and this is crucial as it means he will never reach that potential he got. Looks like last season was probably the peak of his career, I doubt he will ever go beyond that.

Ronaldo scored 5 goals today. Jesus. He needs to get his shit together.

Instead of posting a stupid response like that, why do you disagree...

Even though you deliberately cut out the rest of my post so you can post your "WTF did I just read?!"

Cause what you said was stupid bruh bruh

Ronaldo was pissed today toward the end of the game when he missed the chance to score his 6th goal in the match, Hazard only got 1 assist since the beginning of the season and something like 1 goal in the last 8 BPL games but he couldn't give a fuck.

It shows the difference really even though I would argue Hazard is more naturally talented than Ronaldo was at similar age, but his hunger is not even 10% of CR7 and this is crucial as it means he will never reach that potential he got. Looks like last season was probably the peak of his career, I doubt he will ever go beyond that.

To be fair Ronaldo is the perfect mix of hunger and technique.

Like Has he ever shown up to preseason overweight?

Hazard stay coming back fat for some reason. I know he is shorter and a different build, but the best of the best don't let their body suffer like that when off. Very Ronaldinho-ish, and I feel Hazard is more in line with that personality type. A laid back dude

Instead of posting a stupid response like that, why do you disagree...

Even though you deliberately cut out the rest of my post so you can post your "WTF did I just read?!"

Because what you said was utterly ludiccrous without trying to be insulting mate. You actually said he was invisible for most parts of the season which is a crazy statement.

Arsenal fans thought Sanchez is better than Hazard last season so you can't say "everybody".

Don't pretend he doesn't go missing (or doesn't step up in) games last season. Where was he against City home and away? Arsenal away? United home and away? (I know he scored the winning goal at home but other than that) QPR away? PSG home and away? Southampton home? Burnley home? Everton home?

I can't think of any other player that is better than Hazard last season though, that's why he won it but Arsenal fans will always say Sanchez.

City at home and City away he provided two quality assists despite us playing very defensive football, yet he still provided the 2 key moments of the game. Arsenal away, we were very defensive again and we got the point. Look at the home fixture when we played Arsenal how good he was when we attacked them...

United at home he was our best player in another very defensive performance. Was given the MOTM and was the standout player. United away? What? Seriously he was the best outfield player on the pitch and nearly scored an excellent solo goal but DDG made a fantastic save. Had that gone in, we would be talking about one the best goals of the season. Just skipped through their defence with ease. He caused Rafael problems all game.

I can't actually believe what you are writing, really. QPR, away was probably one of his worse performances but he still created the winning goal and that shows what a fantastic player is about. Even on their bad days, they can come up with something magic and he did. You gave examples of why he should not be PFA player of the year then used PSG games as an example. You don't get PFA awards for performances in the UCL.

Southampton he had a good game. What are you on? He caused so much problems and constantly went through their players with ease. He was like a one-man machine that game. That is why Clyne said Hazard is the best winger he has ever faced, such was the problems he caused him and co.

You basically have stated random games where you think he did not score or assist in and stated he had a bad game. I was at the Burnley game. He was the best player on he pitch by far. Literally. The rest of our team were so average. He was on another level. Did you not see the excellent skill/asisst he done for Ivanovic goal? Skysports gave him a match rating of 9/10 for that game despite the fact we drew. He was quality. Another game where you have assumed but not bothered to watch.

Believe me, those games are poor examples because the majority of games you stated he was the best player in which only makes me believe you are assuming and not actually watching the games.

I don't ever want to see him compared to neymar ever again. Even when neymar is off form (which isn't common nowadays) he still finds ways to impact the game. Hazard's bottom level is extremely bad for a world class player and he has the tendency to disappear at various points during each season.

Arsenal fans thought Sanchez is better than Hazard last season so you can't say "everybody".

Don't pretend he doesn't go missing (or doesn't step up in) games last season. Where was he against City home and away? Arsenal away? United home and away? (I know he scored the winning goal at home but other than that) QPR away? PSG home and away? Southampton home? Burnley home? Everton home?

I can't think of any other player that is better than Hazard last season though, that's why he won it but Arsenal fans will always say Sanchez.

Just stop posting. This post is full of ignorance.

I think we all know deep down that Hazard is with the wrong manager for style of play. We all know that if he went Real, Barca Or even City tomorrow we would see the real Hazard week in week out. I tihnk he is asked to do to much of what he doesn't like doing.

I can really see him leaving in the summer.

No I will not. You can't make me.

Yeah, Hazard isn't good at all. He didn't almost single-handedly carry an average team to the title last season. Let's revise history because a notoriously slow starter can't replicate the feat playing in an awful team.

Mahrez is a better player. Agree? Fans on Twitter have said as much.

To be fair Ronaldo is the perfect mix of hunger and technique.

Like Has he ever shown up to preseason overweight?

Hazard stay coming back fat for some reason. I know he is shorter and a different build, but the best of the best don't let their body suffer like that when off. Very Ronaldinho-ish, and I feel Hazard is more in line with that personality type. A laid back dude

Slight disagreement on the bolded part as I think that if Ronaldo had as much technique as messi does, Ronaldo would've been better than messi - he's got better physique and is more driven.

Agree on Hazard being a bit on the laid back side, though I'd put Ronaldinho in the "wasted talent" category despite all the awards won. Jose actually helps Hazard develop in that area.

He needs to practice his passing and develop his vision. He has costa and pedro on the other wing who makes runs, he needs to put through passes to him like messi does for Neymar.

It just feels like if his dribbling isn't working, he has nothing else to offer in attack which isn't true. His technique is too good for this.

He needs to practice his passing and develop his vision. He has costa and pedro on the other wing who makes runs, he needs to put through passes to him like messi does for Neymar.

It just feels like if his dribbling isn't working, he has nothing else to offer in attack which isn't true. His technique is too good for this.

How many fast dribbler that is also a passer?

I can only think of one player. It will take a while for hazard to develop messiesque pass

How many fast dribbler that is also a passer?

I can only think of one player. It will take a while for hazard to develop messiesque pass

That's why he should be looking to improve and not be satisfied and remain at his peak of last season.

Finishing, passing and making off the ball runs are what are remaining to put him on the ballon'd'or best 3 podium

It's beyond me what has happened to him. You don't loose your confidence just like that, something is on his mind. Could be wanted to leave (and we kept it silent) or got completely disappointed when he compared himself to Ronaldo and Messi and lost motivation. Sudden changes like this are...very rare.