test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

33 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Its not like we haven't been creating chances. Theyve just been begging for a finish.

Look at yesterday. must have been a good 6 GOOD chances we missed out on.

I do really like Pedro. Hes the type of RW we need. But his finishing lets him down. And its not like he has 'potential'. A great squad player and a goto guy  offering a diff option.

But we need better.

Girooo. Like the guy. Nice chap. Missed chances.

What Higs I really think will do is take those chances and make them count.

As well as give the lads like Luiz/Dave/Jorgi a target for long balls.

Weird ya know cause Higs looks on paper like a big bloke but hes not. But he doesn't get pushed around much.

Lets hope it lights a fire under Edens big bum too. Get them doing what we did at the start of the season.

Pedro is very frustrating(again last night done alot of hard stuff then done silly things) , be a decent squad player but not 1st on the teamsheet, Giroud yeah good backup or 3rd striker(samish age as Higs,so 1 will stay 1 will go i guess!), we give Pedro a extra year i think, Willian samish age we kinda stuck there.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The more I see Pedro, the more I wish he was left footed. 

In fact, we are desperately crying out for a left footed attacker. 

He is ambipedal

2 hours ago, BXL70 said:

Hazard will be leaving for RM in the summer. Period.

Can’t be soon enough if you ask me. He shows total lack of respect almost on regular basis in almost every interview since last summer 2018. I suppose that’s why Chelsea have signed Pulisic out of nowhere like it’s a biggest piece of cake. Even If Hazard stays I will still consider him as a cunt. 

Unionjack, Robchels and Johnnyeye like this

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

https://en.as.com/en/2019/01/26/football/1548523209_373573.html

-_-

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Real Madrid make Eden Hazard their top target and are willing to spend more than £100m

https://www.givemesport.com/1447347-real-madrid-make-eden-hazard-their-top-target-and-are-willing-to-spend-more-than-100m?autoplay=on

that tags onto your link (I add the title here)

Hazard: Real Madrid to focus on Belgian after ending Eriksen bid

https://en.as.com/en/2019/01/26/football/1548523209_373573.html

Chelsea transfer news: Eden Hazard to Real Madrid update provided by Guillem Balague

CHELSEA star Eden Hazard is waiting for Real Madrid to open negotiations in order to push a switch to the Bernabeu.

He said on the Guillem Balague Transfer Show: “If Eden Hazard was absolutely focused at Chelsea because you think you’re going to be there for 10 years I think we’d see more consistent form from Hazard.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1079250/Chelsea-transfer-news-Eden-Hazard-Real-Madrid-update-Guillem-Balague-Maurizio-Sarri-gossip

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

He is 28 already. I didn't expected i'll ever say this but i feel like we should just sacrifice him for CHO.

Unionjack likes this

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

He is 28 already. I didn't expected i'll ever say this but i feel like we should just sacrifice him for CHO.

Right now Hazard >>>>> Cho

It is not even close. No way we should sacrifice Hazard 

On 26-1-2019 at 0:10 AM, zekinjo said:

Can’t be soon enough if you ask me. He shows total lack of respect almost on regular basis in almost every interview since last summer 2018. I suppose that’s why Chelsea have signed Pulisic out of nowhere like it’s a biggest piece of cake. Even If Hazard stays I will still consider him as a cunt. 

Calling our world class player a cunt if he would stay at the club :fist:???!!!!!! Mind blowing, really mind blowing!!!

I don't think you understand how rare it is in this modern football era for a player of his quality to stay loyal to a club (already 7!!!!!! seasons now). The only other one I can think of is Messi. But the list of other is endless... starting with Ronaldo! 

Damn right he should leave by the way! He's been carrying the team for many years now without quality input to help him! A player of his quality deserves more!! Respect from the club... but especially from the fans! If you cannot understand this and call him even a cunt if he stays...  No words for this!!!!

Can’t wait for hazard to leave, because so will hazard fans. Only Chelsea fans will stick around... because suffering is part of being a fan.

well, we will get a new batch of player's fans, for pulisic, and they will be very much alike in fanboysm as well as Naïveté.

Johnnyeye and Unionjack like this

Please just go to Santiago Bernabeu...

and people were faulting the  club decision buying Pulisic....while Pulisic is not as talented as Hazard....if he is ready to play for the shirt and fight for the team while Hazard Pedro Luiz Willian Alonso Azpi can simply fukc off into the thin air or any fucking place....i dont give a fuck....spineless gutless players who earns thousands of pounds every week and dont care to display why the club spending so much on them...

Johnnyeye and Unionjack like this