Eden Hazard

the wes

Why do people keep bringing up International form. The man in my avi is 10x better than Hazard at International level, guess he's the better player too.

Neymar and Hazard are both World Class players with contrasting playing styles. Let's leave it at that.

Why are you showing me what an Arsenal fan says of Ramsey? That is so biased. My friend who is a massive Arsenal fan does not rate Wilshere at all and criticises him. Anyway I disagree with that. Ramsey is a quality CM for me but he just likes to go forward a bit too much. And yeah I don't get why Wenger plays Ramsey out wide but the fact he starts him in like every game says something. Same analogy you have been using to show why Brazil managers use Coutinho ahead of Oscar. Do me a favour, the same way you got the one quote from a fan about Ramsey, why don't you do a poll with Arsenal fans and find out who they think is the better CM/player and why they think that?

Then we will see criticism about Wilshere but no you choose one quote which a fan said about Ramsey. Most Arsenal fans rate Ramsey over WIlshere. Please do that because I don't want to keep engaging about who is the better out out of 2 Arsenal players on a Chelsea forum thanks.

Because if you ask an Arsenal fan who is their best cm, they will say Pogba. Will leave you clueless :D:D:D:D

Needs to be dropped againt Arsenal next weekend. And dont give me this crap that he is out star blah blah. thats the problem he knows he will be starting each game so why does he need to prove himself. Ill say again Him, Fabregas, Branna and matic need to be dropped and made to fight and prove them self's

Hazard was slow every season he has been on the team, however, this season, due to our poor record, people ripping him apart....

Hazard was definitely a key player last season, but so was Cesc, Costa, Matic, etc...

This whole idea that Hazard carried Chelsea all throughout the season is complete nonsense. Second half, yes. Full season, I don't think so and especially not in cups.

it's more like playing with 11 Torres! :D

Now that i think about it :ph34r: We're in bad form since Torres left for good. He was the only player who took all the bad form on his shoulders leaving the others free from the curse, now that he's gone the curse has spread to all the players.

He has so much talent, some one needs to tell him to be more hungry, control the game, ask for the ball more, beat men and for gods sake shoot. He's too passive for my liking. He needs that swagger and spite to his game, for me he's just too nice. Imagine if Hazard had Suarez's mentality, he'll be on a different level.

Instead of posting a stupid response like that, why do you disagree...

Even though you deliberately cut out the rest of my post so you can post your "WTF did I just read?!"

Questioning Hazard's PFA player of the year award ( when he's won almost every individual award he could win in England last season ( the Barclays player of the season, FWA footballer of the year, PFA players, player of the year)

Everyone was in agreement that Hazard was the best player in the PL.

Describing Hazard's season as "He was invisible most parts last season, but I guess in return he had like 10 magical moments that were vital."

This part makes me question if you've actually watched him last season. He was incredibly consistent. He was great from start to finish and he had a lot more then 10 magical moments.

I just don't see the point though of debating this with you. If you genuinley think Hazard didn't deserve to win the PFA POTY and was invisible for most parts last season then i really don't know what i can say that's gonna change your mind.

Only thing i could say would be to rewatch the games last season but we both know you're not gonna do that.

He has so much talent, some one needs to tell him to be more hungry, control the game, ask for the ball more, beat men and for gods sake shoot. He's too passive for my liking. He needs that swagger and spite to his game, for me he's just too nice. Imagine if Hazard had Suarez's mentality, he'll be on a different level.

You can't teach hunger though. You either have it or you don't.

Questioning Hazard's PFA player of the year award ( when he's won almost every individual award he could win in England last season ( the Barclays player of the season, FWA footballer of the year, PFA players, player of the year)

Everyone was in agreement that Hazard was the best player in the PL.

Describing Hazard's season as "He was invisible most parts last season, but I guess in return he had like 10 magical moments that were vital."

This part makes me question if you've actually watched him last season. He was incredibly consistent. He was great from start to finish and he had a lot more then 10 magical moments.

I just don't see the point though of debating this with you. If you genuinley think Hazard didn't deserve to win the PFA POTY and was invisible for most parts last season then i really don't know what i can say that's gonna change your mind.

Only thing i could say would be to rewatch the games last season but we both know you're not gonna do that.

awards mean nothing...

Everyone has their own agenda. David Silva has been voted in the PFA TOTY once and Aguero 0x.

Silva 0 PFA POTY, Aguero 0 POTY.

Hazard was one of the top players last season, but I wouldn't take the fact he won PFA POTY as the reason he was the best player.

Ronaldo was pissed today toward the end of the game when he missed the chance to score his 6th goal in the match, Hazard only got 1 assist since the beginning of the season and something like 1 goal in the last 8 BPL games but he couldn't give a fuck.

It shows the difference really even though I would argue Hazard is more naturally talented than Ronaldo was at similar age, but his hunger is not even 10% of CR7 and this is crucial as it means he will never reach that potential he got. Looks like last season was probably the peak of his career, I doubt he will ever go beyond that.