Eden Hazard

the wes

His wife probably destroyed him.

"Eden you are not giving enough attention to me and the kids, I have sent a request to the club asking them to let you train only once a day so you could take me to exotic dinners and lunches more often. You can thank me later at dinner. Oh and I'm happy about your new hair. "

I would take care of his wife :ph34r:

http://theshedender.com/2015/09/view-from-the-shed/eden-hazard-admits-ill-never-be-as-good-as-lionel-messi-cristiano-ronaldo#e3miEck49bKJMKdM.97

I think this actually stinks. And I'm afraid its the sort of attitude the team has in general. We lack a killer instinct ac goal scorers and in the final 3rdl. Instead of wanting to go out and rub oppositions nose in it and rip them a new one they just want to score a goal and sit back.

I dont know if this is something that Mou has trained into them or if it comes as part of being trained to defend at all costs. Or if its just the type of players we seem to be buying. We just seem to umm and ahhh when it comes to the final crunch.

Yet we bloody know they do have it in them cause there was days we put a few in the net. WTF happened?

Hazard is just unlucky that he is playing in the Mess/Ronaldo stats era, where everyone is obsessed with goal and assist stats! Wingers these days are judged on how many goals they score, which is bizarre. If Hazard played in the Ronaldinho/Figo era then no one would be talking about how many goals he scores and just judge him on his football ability which is how it should be.

I have heard people say Hazard is just a good dribbler but doesn't have good end product, which again is just ridiculous, Hazard is a creative player his main role in the team is to create, last season he created more chances then any other player in the PL, he was also top 3 in key passes and final third passes, which shows the end product is there, he also got a decent amount of assists, but the problem I have with people so obsessed with assists stats is that assists don't tell the whole story, and doesn't necessarily mean you have good end product, because as a creative player you dont have full control of whether you got an assist or not, its also down to your team-mate to put the chance in the back of the net, which is why I always look at chances created over assists.

I agree Hazard will never score 40-50 goals a season like Mess and Ronaldo, Hazard isn't obsessed with scoring like them, he has like 1 or 2 shots a game, Ronaldo has 5 or 6 shots a game, Hazard is a different type of player, its like Man United fans who use the fact that Scholes could control games as a reason as to why he is better then Lampard, that is ridiculous, just because Lampard wasn't that type of player doesn't mean he wasn't as good, to me its as ridiculous as saying Aguero isn't as good as Drogba was because Aguero couldn't play with his back to goal as good as Drogba.

for me Hazard is a better all round player then Ronaldo and Neymar, but this is the stats era where because Hazard scores less goals then the other two so the statement I just made becomes such a ridiculous statement, where most football fans would just laugh, that is why after Ronaldo and Messi's goals stats die down I really hope no other player for a long long time comes along and starts scoring 40-50 goals a season, just so this stats era can die and we start judging players by actually watching them and not only look at how many goals they score.

Spot on!!

:clap:

the main body of the interview is about him never seeing himself score as many as Ronaldo and Messi and that`s fair enough..those two are the players their teams are built around and the supporting cast is there to provide them with as many chances to score. and lets face it in Spain there`s only 3 or 4 teams who even challenge them to a game.the rest of the league is like public training sessions against their reserve team or worse.

I do think we should have one player who roams freely. Eden and Oscar would be my candidates. but it would take a lot of changing the team to put him in a position to score the high number of goals they score. he`s more of an assistant to Costa. I would like to see him float around and attack different areas because I think it would drag the enemy defenders around and create openings for others but I only see him scoring a maximum of 30 goals in a season.

as for the sometimes I score one goal and I think that`s enough...I think the Belgian players in general suffer in interviews because they are too open at times and don`t explain themselves fully because they may not understand how things they say can be taken.

i take it as him saying he needs to learn to be more ruthless if he wants to score like Messi and Ronaldo do and what he doesn`t say is but I see that as enough for my own personal glory..he lays balls off for others instead of going for his own limelight.

what would Ronaldo or Messi say if they were so open? I have mirrors on my ceiling so I can watch myself wank over my greatness after scoring a hat trick all by myself against Celta Vigo..who knows..

He'll never know if he doesn't try. I've said this about 5 times in the past on here that he should model his game after Robben. Just run at defenders as much as you can and get off loads of shots. Just strain the opponent as much as possible and test the keeper as often as he can.

He needs to be far less unselfish if he wants to be on that next level. It's almost as if he doesn't know himself that he's nearly unstoppable when he's running with the ball.

the main body of the interview is about him never seeing himself score as many as Ronaldo and Messi and that`s fair enough..those two are the players their teams are built around and the supporting cast is there to provide them with as many chances to score. and lets face it in Spain there`s only 3 or 4 teams who even challenge them to a game.the rest of the league is like public training sessions against their reserve team or worse.

I do think we should have one player who roams freely. Eden and Oscar would be my candidates. but it would take a lot of changing the team to put him in a position to score the high number of goals they score. he`s more of an assistant to Costa. I would like to see him float around and attack different areas because I think it would drag the enemy defenders around and create openings for others but I only see him scoring a maximum of 30 goals in a season.

as for the sometimes I score one goal and I think that`s enough...I think the Belgian players in general suffer in interviews because they are too open at times and don`t explain themselves fully because they may not understand how things they say can be taken.

i take it as him saying he needs to learn to be more ruthless if he wants to score like Messi and Ronaldo do and what he doesn`t say is but I see that as enough for my own personal glory..he lays balls off for others instead of going for his own limelight.

what would Ronaldo or Messi say if they were so open? I have mirrors on my ceiling so I can watch myself wank over my greatness after scoring a hat trick all by myself against Celta Vigo..who knows..

And I might agree with some of it if Hazard was some young publicity naive kid but he isn't. He loves the spotlight and being the center of attention, he thrives on it.

I'd love for him to be dead selfish with a pair of blinkers on and nothing else in his head than scoring a goal. Cause right now hes dead on the field. Hes lathargic and apethetic and as our most creative player hes offering nowt.

He'll never know if he doesn't try. I've said this about 5 times in the past on here that he should model his game after Robben. Just run at defenders as much as you can and get off loads of shots. Just strain the opponent as much as possible and test the keeper as often as he can.

He needs to be far less unselfish if he wants to be on that next level. It's almost as if he doesn't know himself that he's nearly unstoppable when he's running with the ball.

Agree mate.

I'd sell Hazard if he played like Robben. Cut inside and look for a shot everytime you get the ball? Eugh.

Hazard has scored 14 League goals in back to back seasons which is more than decent. Drogba only did that twice for us.

thing with robben tho he always took players on, For me hazard turns back way to much for a player that has so much skill and flair

I disagree, its simply not his game, just like its not Di Maria's, Ozil's, Isco's, James', Iniesta's, Ribery's or Lucas Moura's to name a few to score 40+ goals a season.

I dont know why people think Hazard should aim to score 40+ a season when it isnt his game, its like saying Mata should aim to complete as many dribbles as Hazard and Messi every season, even though that isnt Mata's game.

Hazard should just focus on being a great dribbler/creator, he has ability to win us games on his own without even scoring, he can put in MOTM performances without scoring, how many attacking players can do that?

even the best 3 strikers in the world who's job it is to score goals have never managed to score more then 36 goals in a single season while playing in Spain and England

Costa - 36 goals in 13/14

Aguero - 32 goals in 14/15

Suarez - 31 in 13/14

And people think the creative player Hazard should aim for 40+ a season when the best strikers cant even reach that number.

I dont think people realise after Messi and Ronaldo hang up their boots its highly likely we wont see another player who can consistently score 40+ goals year after year at the highest level for a long long time.

All hazard needs to do for me is to develop finesse shots, curl his shots more at the angle instead of kicking the ball straight at the keeper or defenders.

And he should dribble with the aim of getting into the box where they can't tackle him carelessly, it would cause far more panic to defenses if he just stopped slowing down and allowing defenders to recover.

His talent is so amazing that he dribbles people when he desires, he just has to get more dangerous(by driving into the box not dribbling sideways) and be more consistent with it.

Its funny., cause he will get his game up soon. He always does/did - in Lille and Chels. He only had one season in which he started on fire - his debut season. This is also the season he went down later on.

I predict him growing the next few weeks and in a month he will be up there.

Ps: too little talk about what the Eva thing did to the team. Since that happened, all motivation went to shambles.

So he basically admitted he will settle for 'decent to great' status of a fooballer and not aiming to achieve the next level, that is fine but chance of him ever being nominated for Ballon'Dor is pretty much over before it even begun with that type of commitment. Still 15-20 goals every season is still a pretty good return.

So he basically admitted he will settle for 'decent to great' status of a fooballer and not aiming to achieve the next level, that is fine but chance of him ever being nominated for Ballon'Dor is pretty much over before it even begun with that type of commitment. Still 15-20 goals every season is still a pretty good return.

Zidane never scored 20 goals a season. Ronaldinho did once. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't compare him to monster goal scorers like Messi and Cristiano. Compare him to the magicians who make people pay for a ticket.

(Yes, both of them are that as well :P)