Eden Hazard

the wes

Shall we do that with hazard?

Think I'm perfectly allowed to post a recent even worse miss by the guy you proclaimed wouldn't miss todays chance. Not trying to dismiss Reus' ability, just your stupid post.

Think I'm perfectly allowed to post a recent even worse miss by the guy you proclaimed wouldn't miss todays chance. Not trying to dismiss Reus' ability, just your stupid post.

You are allowed. My point is that Reus is more clinical.

The point is that any player can miss any chance...

Saying "Reus would have scored that" isn't saying much.

Hazard would have scored this chance that Reus missed.

Of course. But for a top class player who most on here say is top 5 in the world, he misses a awful lot of sitters. Js.

Looks slower and is still playing laid-back like it's pre-season. We're not winning the league if our best player is playing on the level of zaha

The Zaha that played earlier was miles ahead of the Hazard that showed up today.

Not good enough.

But still hes the only one who can make danger infront enemys door.. He passed to Ramires to score, he made and the oppertunity which missed after and he plays like a full-back not like a proper wing.

If things keep in same way i think he cant show his potential and in summer i woudnt surprise if he goes to Madrid.

I'm honostly scared to post in this thread because of the Belgian stigma, but I didn't even think he was bad at all. He ran his ass off working like a horse on that left side and was the only one who could manage something in attack.

If Silva made that pass to Ramires it'd get a headline in the Daily Mail.

He wasn't bad.

Certainly not the worst player on the pitch.

With Hazard the bar is always set very high.

I cannot believe people are blaming Hazard today...

He was the only one who really was on level today. If you fail to see this... it just shows how much our whole team depend on him!!

And in games like this... literally for everything: creating chances, runs, assists, counter attacking & scoring! And on top of that... he needs to track back all the time and defend!

I'm very sorry... but in a TOP team like ours... this is really not normal and VERY VERY worrying to be honest!