Eden Hazard

the wes

Stats:

2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15 season stats of both:

Appearances-Goals

Hazard: 62-13, 49-17, 49-19

Reus: 47-19, 43-23, 24-11

Buts its ok...carry on because Hazard is a Chelsea player he is the 3rd best in the world after Messi and Ronaldo :) not even a debate init. Now wait until people start to talk about how stats are useless and Hazard dribble more :) track back more and all the other reasons.

Maybe it is hard to prove who is better, but outright dismissive of the argument just because Hazard is a Chelsea player is just :clown:

Thr funny thing is that if we do lose Hazard and gain Reus this summer you would probably be championing Hazard and talking down Reus.

Yes players are just employees of the club, we sell when it is needed. There is no connection or any of that as much as the fans think. I mean look at Mata, winning player of the year for 2 seasons and out after 6 months of the next...that is how quickly things change in football. I didn't say we should activately sell him, only if HE WANTS TO LEAVE and THEY OFFER WHAT IS MENTIONED IN THE PAPER. IF HE WANTS TO LEAVE WE SHOULD TAKE IT AS IT IS A PRETTY GOOD OFFER. NOT ACTIVELY LOOKING TO GET IT on our part.

And to answer your question, yes Reus will fill that part. Either him or someone else which I am sure the club and Jose will identify if Hazard leaves. He is not a God, if he wants and decides to leave eventually we will move on just like we always have. We are not Hazard FC or a one man team, ANYONE CAN BE REPLACED whether that is Courtois/Matic/Fabregas/Hazard or Costa as long as we spend the money wisely, even if Jose leaves it will also be no the end of the world either as there are options like Klopp,Pep,Simeone,Ancelotti...etc out there but none of this is relevance to Hazard discussion.

Basically to sum up my point is that if he wants to go and they offer a big fee, we will and should take it. If he doesn't then this conversation is a bit pointless :)

Yeah let's Allow hazard to leave, an absolute top player, for a recently injury prone, lesser player.

No, not in a million years, your line of thought is more suitable for a mid table team not the leader of the premier league.

Yeah let's Allow hazard to leave, an absolute top player, for a recently injury prone, lesser player.

No, not in a million years, your line of thought is more suitable for a mid table team not the leader of the premier league.

So if he wants to leave we will go Liverpool-Suarez style on him :) that is the behavior of a mid table team...remember the key is IF HE WANTS TO LEAVE.

So if he wants to leave we will go Liverpool-Suarez style on him :) that is the behavior of a mid table team...remember the key is IF HE WANTS TO LEAVE.

That's a lot of pointless speculation on your behalf then, I haven't read or seen anywhere that he's looking for a transfer. So as I said, pointless speculations.

That aside, your opinion on the injury prone Reus being the better attacking player of the two is shared by very few, it might be interesting for you to overthink that view since it's not a very commonly shared one.

We should not sell him ever. If he becomes one of the best (even better than now) and we manage to keep him, it would cement our status as one of biggest teams in world.

When player becomes too big for club he leaves. But no player is bigger than Real or Barca. If Hazard stays here, despite his quality, it would tell alot about how big we have become.

But I have this sad feeling at one point he will move. Like CR did. Unless his love for Chelsea becomes too big. I hope for the later.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9858971/chelsea-forward-eden-hazard-set-to-miss-final-game-after-dental-surgery?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Hazard to miss the last game of the season after undergoing dental surgery...

EDIT: Just noticed it's been mentioned in the match thread. But, yeah..

Good, let's see a Chelsea without hazard.

Cuadrado is done here if he can't get game time

We have played several games without Hazard this season and have done alright. Sunday's game without him won't be an indication of anything considering it's a dead rubber and most, if not all, of the players are already in AWOL mode.

We have played several games without Hazard this season and have done alright. Sunday's game without him won't be an indication of anything considering it's a dead rubber and most, if not all, of the players are already in AWOL mode.

Very minimal amount of games without hazard has he missed even 2 games this season? Can't remember.

Hope Mourinho uses Boga and Ake but I'm just dreaming.

Very minimal amount of games without hazard has he missed even 2 games this season? Can't remember.

Hope Mourinho uses Boga and Ake but I'm just dreaming.

Didn't play against Shrewsbury, Sporting Lisbon (H) and Watford. Featured only in last 10 and 14 minutes against Bolton and Bradford respectively.